Aug 17: SNS=Secret of Naag Saga - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
that's an apt title dear hehehe...😆😆😆
Originally posted by taral83

I have noticed one thing about SNS........they alwaysssssssss stop the show at the right time.........making u want to watch tom episode........that might explain the trps...........................its like ur holding ur breath in waiting to see what happens next and before you know it FREEZZEEEE!!!.....n precap is just as indulging.....gosh! have some mercy....

exactly taral...when u wanted the show to not to end...it ends there only.....leaving us breathless for next epi.....
and see tomorrow....after Gopi's scream what will happen....god knows......or Naag Devta knows...

thats called Strategy to garn TRPs.....
Originally posted by sujji0609

that's an apt title dear hehehe...😆😆😆
thnax dear,,,
srsly hate this drama...😔
Totally an episode dedicated to the snake...
Thanks for the update.

Thanks Tellyaddict & Supergirl:
You are awesome what a lovely update. So much comedy and entertainment in your update love your comments and all your cute smiley faces. Thanks once again for keeping the forum so entertaining and vibrant. It is a lot of hard work to write up such a great update wow you are great. Loved it thank you so much for making me laugh so much. Liked the part where you say the snake should bite gopi rather than Ahem. All gopi's problems will be over so will Ahem's.
thankz for update which i like a lot.