Posted: 13 years ago
hey guyz....i kno this is a very silly topic but cudn help mentioning.....😳

dont u guyz think they should change the interior of sharvanz bedroom?? itz such a mess...n it has more of a kiddish touch in it....i mean did u guyz notice his cuboard???  it has a stair on it to climb on top...😆 n all the posters n all.....

now that he is married...dont u guyz feel his parents should change his bedroom decor???....if he has to cum out of the childish phase u hav to start frm sumwher na....😉 wht say???

just my thot
😳

lol it's the set designer's fault! they have designed Shravan's room as if he is a teenage boy and not a 22-some year old guy. LMAO!

not even teenagers have such sort of decor nowadays.😳 .
Besides now that he is married and Saachi shares his room with him, they really should change the decor drastically!

Don't think Tara would ever tolerate such decor based on the type of woman she is! 😆
the current bedroom decor represents his childish self, once he changes and acts more responsible and mature, the decor should be changed.
Lolz! I say it suits him perfectly! Hee hee, after all, his behaviour is that of a 10 year old! But I agree, they should change the decor now! I think that's what they were showing in the promo, u know, the colour selection part?
LOL
gud thot .... sharavan shud change himself first then the decor!!
agree they should change decoration
Lol yah, I think they should make it more simpel, but still both are young, so it looks nice:)
Agreed more then one hundred percent. I never really liked the decor of his room because I thought it was too childish for him and I was really looking forward for it to be changed once Saachi came into the house. Hoping he gets a better looking room and that to soon!
omg i was about to post the same topic.. thanks for posting. this thore cristino ronaldo's poster hmmm, no more.. i hope some one from the team reads this topic.. and they change it..
lol i was thinking the exact same thing!! there are like soccer player posters and wat not aha