Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
being blackmailed by umang, and all this while she has been telling him everything and thats how he knows whats been going on in her life, well she deserves everything what she gets especially as she has done a lot to gopi...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

roja1nayhajAbhiAniChaudhrytm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "so kinjal" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
i want umang to torture kinjal but in that process i dont want Gopi being abused by kinjal, if u know what i mean

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
so its umang that is blackmailing kinjal.......wonderful.....lol................i think it would have been better if he had married her and abused her all her life......ruined it like she ruined gopi's life

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VivaciousQueen

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

so its umang that is blackmailing kinjal.......wonderful.....lol................i think it would have been better if he had married her and abused her all her life......ruined it like she ruined gopi's life

perfect,,,she deserves this only...her life is to be ruined like she did with Gopi...

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by taral83

perfect,,,she deserves this only...her life is to be ruined like she did with Gopi...
this would not only be a punishment for Kinjal, but it might have helped Ahem and Koki realize what they are doing to Gopi..........not so much Koki but surely ahem

Edited by taral83 - 17 August 2010 at 2:36pm

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
ek teer se saare shikar ho jayenge.

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
what comes around go around, she deserves everything she gets, umang is trying to  justy with what happened to his sister but really it should be to aham, as it is him that broke his sister heart.  i hope that kinjal realises if you treat people badly it does come back to you in some form or another.

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

being blackmailed by umang, and all this while she has been telling him everything and thats how he knows whats been going on in her life, well she deserves everything what she gets especially as she has done a lot to gopi...
Hold on, why would Umang be the blackmailer?  This makes no sense.  If there are photos of Kinjal in a compromising situation, wouldn't he be in the photos too?  By destroying her, he would destroy himself.  Dumb.  If kinjal had a brain in her head, she'd turn the situation around and blackmail him.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top