Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

if thats what it takes

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
for Aham to realise then let it be Gopi will save Ahams life but put her own life in dangerCry.  I think the snakeman will tell everyone in front of modi family that the urmi took the snake...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmsujji0609-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "if thats what it takes" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged
i agree.....for making Aham to realize Gopi's innocence this is not the correct way to danger her life....
but it would be fun to watch Urmi's expression if Snakeman will say her truth....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609suk19

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

i agree.....for making Aham to realize Gopi's innocence this is not the correct way to danger her life....
but it would be fun to watch Urmi's expression if Snakeman will say her truth....
when you save someone life who resents you they start to respect you,  but i will find it funny if Gopi starts to pray infront of the snake.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

when you save someone life who resents you they start to respect you,  but i will find it funny if Gopi starts to pray infront of the snake.

lol...it will not be any surprise if she does so.....she will pray...
Naag Devta......please leave my hubby...as he is very nice hearted person..bit me as m not worthy of being his wife....m il-literate and uneducate.......he is well educated businessman....
bit me please.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

evadsujji0609suk19

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
i want aham to realize what gopi is worth of and at the same time i want snakesman to open her mouth in front of all modisss

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
ashi...bahut jyada expect kar rahi ho....Aham understanding Gopi's worth and Urmi's truth to be out.....

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.