Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

if thats what it takes

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
for Aham to realise then let it be Gopi will save Ahams life but put her own life in dangeršŸ˜­.  I think the snakeman will tell everyone in front of modi family that the urmi took the snake...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i agree.....for making Aham to realize Gopi's innocence this is not the correct way to danger her life....
but it would be fun to watch Urmi's expression if Snakeman will say her truth....
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

i agree.....for making Aham to realize Gopi's innocence this is not the correct way to danger her life....
but it would be fun to watch Urmi's expression if Snakeman will say her truth....

when you save someone life who resents you they start to respect you,  but i will find it funny if Gopi starts to pray infront of the snake.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

when you save someone life who resents you they start to respect you,  but i will find it funny if Gopi starts to pray infront of the snake.

lol...it will not be any surprise if she does so.....she will pray...
Naag Devta......please leave my hubby...as he is very nice hearted person..bit me as m not worthy of being his wife....m il-literate and uneducate.......he is well educated businessman....
bit me please.....
prikiashi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i want aham to realize what gopi is worth of and at the same time i want snakesman to open her mouth in front of all modisss
Telly_Addict thumbnail
ashi...bahut jyada expect kar rahi ho....Aham understanding Gopi's worth and Urmi's truth to be out.....