The Vampire Diaries

-|| Character in the Spotlight: The Role Play! ||- (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 13

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
*Laughs* Says the nobody! I am full myself? Well well....a human has the guts to say this to me?

(I know Bhav. lol Where have you BEEN? You'v been MIA. Missed you. )

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-|| Character in the Spotlight: The Role Play! ||- (Page 9)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sourpuss

IF-Dazzler

sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Really, Katherine, you are *sooooooo* terrifying. *sarcasm*

(Good! LOL Meh, I've been around! If I haven't been around much it's 'cause I've been preoccupied with this book I just finished :D)

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 8:22pm | IP Logged

Bhav...consider yourself lucky because i am in no mood to kill and also because i already fed. *licks lips and grins*

(Well well...i take the "miss you" back now. LOL. Nah, i'm just kidding. So thats what you've been doing huh? Good for you. LOL)

sourpuss

IF-Dazzler

sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
*snickers* If you're trying to be a psychovampire, I hate to break it to you, but that title goes to Drusilla from Buffy. Tongue Anyway, where are you staying in MF?

(Haha, yep! I've got a couple more days before school starts, so I'm trying to do all the relaxing I can now, much to my parents' chagrin. *grumbles*)

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
I am NOT trying to be a pyschovampire, i'm a very realistic vampire that likes to have fun.  Oh...i've taken over this human's house. He was useless anyways. Humans are ruled by thier hormones more than anything, it's pathetic. It was really easy to make him invite me in and now i'm compelling him.

(LOL. School...UGH! Damn. Yeah. 1 week left..almost. Oh well...holidays were bound to come to an end.)

sourpuss

IF-Dazzler

sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
*is thoroughly disturbed* See, that, that right there, is why I prefer Stefan and Lexi. At least they've got morals. *sniffs*

(I know...I can't believe it's been four months already!)

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Stefan? He needs to learn to have fun. Lexi? Whos Lexi?
And ever thought that everything Isobel knows, she's learnt it from me? *Raises an eyebrow grinning*

(I knoowwww. Time goes by sooo fast. At first when holidays started, i was bored out of my mind but now......UGH! LOL)

sourpuss

IF-Dazzler

sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Lexi is pretty much the only other girl I've seen Stefan happy around, apart from Elena. Ooh I thought what Isobel was majoring in was really cool. Did you know she was descended from you when you met her??

(Tell me about it! My 8-week internship just FLEW by!)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top