The Vampire Diaries

-|| Character in the Spotlight: The Role Play! ||- (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 13

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Katherine, I'll deal with you later, Stefan handle her please.

*runs to Caroline and explains everything*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-|| Character in the Spotlight: The Role Play! ||- (Page 6)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 1:51am | IP Logged
*is in shock*

You mean to say that I dated a vampire? Damon tried to kill me, and now he's a so-called good guy? and this new vampire in town, the psycho trying to kill everyone, she's the ex?

*shakes head*

This town has serious issues.

sourpuss

IF-Dazzler

sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 4:08am | IP Logged
...and so does this roleplay. ROFL I thought this would be all light-hearted and whatnot, but this is pretty intense! And I have to say, you guys are doing such an amazing job! *gives hugs to everyone except for Katherine because Katherine looks like she might bite Bhav's head off if Bhav tries to hug her*
P.S. Katherine, sweetie, please don't forget about your CitS thread!

Edited by sourpuss - 19 August 2010 at 6:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-dhruvicurledup

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Yeah, that's pretty much it for now. I would have told you much sooner about Damon but it wasn't my secret to share. Though if they tried hurting you, you have to know I would have done anything in my power to make sure your okay.

*trying to bring back the light mood* But-- you know I'm still mad at you *tries to chuckle lightly but with all the crazy things in MF makes me chuckle like a crazy person for a brief second* You totally called me wicked when I was telling you I was a witch. *shakes head* I'll get you for that Forbes! *comes and tickles you*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sourpuss

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Anna, oh please. At that time, i was a young vampire..sort of. But now, nobody can defeat me..NO ONE!

Yup, walk away Bonnie, walk away.

Ex? Excuse me Caroline, i was no ones ex. I never dated anyone anyways so i have no idea what your talking about. Get your facts right sweety. No petty little human calls Katherine Pierce a psycho! I'm sick and tired of you. Just wait and watch what i do to you!

Ah, Bhav the nobody is here once again. You're a human right? *Smells something and grins slowly* I was wondering where that good smell was coming from. *Licks lips*  Bhav, i told you at my CITS thread...DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! You distract me with fun little human things while i'm here to ruin a town! What are you trying to do? *raises an eyebrow*

Wow guys! Yes, i am having a LOT of fun! Believe me. I looooveee Katherine. Ever noticed how the thread was lighthearted before moi, Katherine the great entered? *Smirks* She brings in all the fun.

*Jot*

Edited by Angad-Kripa#1 - 19 August 2010 at 3:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sourpuss

sourpuss

IF-Dazzler

sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 2:08am | IP Logged
*looks at Katherine*

Seriously? Seriously? You seriously want to drink from me? *laughs* Dude, I am the almighty facilitator who cannot be harmed. Hmph.

Maybe I don't need a character to have fun here after all...What say, loves? Should I take on a character? *hides* Yes, I am indeed still in a dilemma!

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Like I could ever really stay mad at you Bon. *grins* But just so you know, you're no Glinda. Would you melt if I threw water on you? *hugs*

And you, the Elena lookalike, I'm just gonna go. Far, far away. *turns and stalks off*

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I know, girl you've known me since kindergarten, I got too much attitute to be Glinda. *laughs* And oh my god Caroline! Seriously? Melt because of water? How many times have we had water balloon fights together? *glares* Not funny!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top