Frequent Posters

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
^Hello Anna. How are you today?

*Katherine*
-dhruvi thumbnail
Please, like I would let you win so easily Katherine. /*laughs* now whose the grasshopper? *glares smirkingly*

Caroline! *runs to give her a hug* How you been sweety? Are you okay? I heard about the accident. I just want you to know I here for you.

Hello Stefan and Anna. *nods once*

& Bhav *chuckles nervousely* I just want you to know, I am not evil I swear. I have to be tough to defeat Katherine.
Edited by dhruvi. - 13 years ago
Angel-Jot thumbnail
*Laughs* Witch we all have dreams and we all love to fantasize but it seems like you lost grip on reality completely. *Shakes head sadly* You CANNOT defeat me no matter how hard you try Bennett.
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Okay, newsflash, Katherine, was it? You are alone. Bonnie is not, and will not ever be alone. She is more than capable of kicking your ass. And we'll help, because you do not screw over any of my friends and get away with it. *crosses arms*

Even if I do have no idea what's going on.

*hugs Bonnie* ohmygod, Bonnie! Explanations, now. And where's Elena? Even Stefan doesn't know.
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
woah talk about evil! and Katherine lay off the girls ok?
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Yes Bonnie, we will see. Afterall, considering the little witch you are that really doesn't know much about her powers...what could you do to me?

And Caroline....Bonnie warn your little human friend to stay out of this because it wouldn't take me a second to snap her head off. She's nothing to me.

Stefan, come on. You know me. I love to win and i hate it when someone challenges me. Bonnie's your friend right? Tell her to apologise for being such a.....,and i will leave her alone.

Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Snap my head off? What kind of a psycho are you?
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Ah you little human. You're just very stubborn aren't you? Look, i don't like it when people interfere in my matters. I'm saying this for once and for all... STAY. OUT. OF. THIS. *deathly glare*
BammySammy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
im ok i guessss..
just boredddd
Angel-Jot thumbnail
^Ah. Of course you would be. You have no Jeremy Gilbert to entertain you huh? Did you taste his blood? The Gilberts taste good...really good.  *grins devilishly*Edited by Angad-Kripa#1 - 13 years ago