Chat Clubs

   

ll*Sano CC #29-(IO)*ll (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 3 Page 151

saher_90

IF-Veteran Member

saher_90

Qubool Hai Banner Contest Winner

Joined: 23 September 2007

Posts: 47703

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rkmnsg

Originally posted by saher_90

i watch everyday lol//
 
me moved to the new cc you come also..
 
awwww really??!!
U watch MJHT???
thatzz gr88 sis !!!
sachi mein
I never knew
so u like it kya?
 
pehlay i loved that serial but know i dont like only coz of rati i do watch..mjht hav became valgurDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.PINK.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ll*Sano CC #29-(IO)*ll (Page 2)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saher_90

IF-Veteran Member

saher_90

Qubool Hai Banner Contest Winner

Joined: 23 September 2007

Posts: 47703

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rkmnsg

Originally posted by saher_90

me too yaara..acha what info of me you want hehehhehe tell me know..
 
ok first let me tell u about me
my namezz Alina
I prefer everyone calling me Lina
ummm I am from Pakistan
I waz 6 yrs old when I came here to USA FL Miami
n havn't went back there
my family lives there
here I have my mom dad to little sister
Sana n Liaba
n hmm I am 13 yrs old turning 14
Aug 28th
going to high school in 4 dayzz
finally in 9th grade !!!
watelse?
 
heheh gr8 introClap
 
okies my name is saher im 19 will turn 20 this oct i have 2 bros & 2 sis n mum,,father passed away on 7th of mayCryme going to start my graduation vry soon..im from pakistaan & have born n brought up in uaeLOLaah this intro is enough i guessLOLLOLLOLLOLor you want more??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.PINK.

.PINK.

IF-Stunnerz

.PINK.

Joined: 09 January 2009

Posts: 37983

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saher_90

Originally posted by rkmnsg

Originally posted by saher_90

i watch everyday lol//
 
me moved to the new cc you come also..
 
awwww really??!!
U watch MJHT???
thatzz gr88 sis !!!
sachi mein
I never knew
so u like it kya?
 
pehlay i loved that serial but know i dont like only coz of rati i do watch..mjht hav became valgurDead
 
aww 100% agree with u sis !!
but now dayzz it seemzz to be getting better!!
did u see todayzz epi kya?
 
n just wondering u a MayUr fan or Sajan?


Edited by rkmnsg - 19 August 2010 at 1:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90

.PINK.

IF-Stunnerz

.PINK.

Joined: 09 January 2009

Posts: 37983

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saher_90

Originally posted by rkmnsg

Originally posted by saher_90

me too yaara..acha what info of me you want hehehhehe tell me know..
 
ok first let me tell u about me
my namezz Alina
I prefer everyone calling me Lina
ummm I am from Pakistan
I waz 6 yrs old when I came here to USA FL Miami
n havn't went back there
my family lives there
here I have my mom dad to little sister
Sana n Liaba
n hmm I am 13 yrs old turning 14
Aug 28th
going to high school in 4 dayzz
finally in 9th grade !!!
watelse?
 
heheh gr8 introClap
 
okies my name is saher im 19 will turn 20 this oct i have 2 bros & 2 sis n mum,,father passed away on 7th of mayCryme going to start my graduation vry soon..im from pakistaan & have born n brought up in uaeLOLaah this intro is enough i guessLOLLOLLOLLOLor you want more??
 
awwww love ur intro sis
em sorry about ur father naDisapproveCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90

saher_90

IF-Veteran Member

saher_90

Qubool Hai Banner Contest Winner

Joined: 23 September 2007

Posts: 47703

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

fan??n me hehe no yaara..im not a fan of neither mayur nor sajan lolz..

 
no yaara have missed the episode coz now im in my cousin place hehehe..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.PINK.

saher_90

IF-Veteran Member

saher_90

Qubool Hai Banner Contest Winner

Joined: 23 September 2007

Posts: 47703

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
awww thank youHeart
 
yea but what can we do..aah leave this matter yaar i get flashbacksBroken HeartUnhappyDisapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.PINK.

saher_90

IF-Veteran Member

saher_90

Qubool Hai Banner Contest Winner

Joined: 23 September 2007

Posts: 47703

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
so sweetheart do you keep fasts??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.PINK.

.PINK.

IF-Stunnerz

.PINK.

Joined: 09 January 2009

Posts: 37983

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saher_90

fan??n me hehe no yaara..im not a fan of neither mayur nor sajan lolz..

 
no yaara have missed the episode coz now im in my cousin place hehehe..
 
LOLI c
!!
n u at ur cousinzz place??!!
having fun there kya?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
ll*Sano CC #28-(IO)*ll Ramadan Kareem

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Sano88 1196 20081 19 August 2010 at 1:07pm
By saher_90
ll*Sano CC #27-(Invites Only)*ll

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

saher_90 1193 19849 27 April 2010 at 4:09am
By Sano88
ll*Sano CC #26-(Invites Only)*ll

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Sano88 1200 19082 25 March 2010 at 5:29am
By saher_90
ll*Sano CC #25-(Invites Only)*ll

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Sano88 1198 19010 11 March 2010 at 4:20am
By mr.superkool
ll*Sano CC #24-(Invites Only)*ll

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Sano88 1199 18833 28 February 2010 at 10:26pm
By mr.superkool

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.