Pavitra Rishta

***** SUSHITA SONY CKDS PICS 16th AUG 2010 ***** (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

Hafsa.10

Hafsa.10

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
thank u 4 posting these wonderful piczzSmile

ArMan look Awesome!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

armanpr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "***** SUSHITA SONY CKDS PICS 16th AUG 2010 ***** (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

armanpr

armanpr

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pankhi

Hey kya bolti tu...........................WinkWink

Hey kya main bolu................ConfusedConfused

Sun................Smile

Sunaa..........Ouch

Aati kya khandala.........................LOLLOLLOL

Kya karu aake main khandala....Ouch

Ghumege firege naachege gaayege ais karege aur kyaEmbarrassed

Loved ur pic dear. each & every pic is good. i tried my hand on some pics...hope it will look u goodBig smile

My fav pic of ARCHANA..................... & MAANAV.......................

My another song...................LOL
Hiriye sehraa baandh kar main toh aaya re ROFL

Doli baarat bhi saath mein main toh laaya reWinkWink

Ab toh na hota hai ek roj intezaar soniye...Silly

Aaj nahi toh kal hai tujhko toh bas meri hone ve...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

tenu leke main jaawnga....Dancing

HahaLOLLOL thats nyc one Priya good selection of Pics & good songs to the situation Awesome work dear keep selecting  more pics 7 funny comments too

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AkashiiSaffyFlowerpankhi

armanpr

armanpr

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

AkashiiSaffyFlowerpankhi

armanpr

armanpr

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alujna-21

thanks a lot for these gr8 pictures so think to send you a  

thanx Anju for this beautiful rose Ur comments & appreciating my work & hope u too liked the BM pics too.

armanpr

armanpr

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xx-Rai-xx

thnx 4 the pics
they look sooooooooooooooooooooo cute
now i hope some ppl make some creations of them from the pics

hey Alisha has started making siggies of those pics 7 i hav requested her to make siggies of BM pics too. she will do it her siggies r just awesome. go to her Post & watch them

armanpr

armanpr

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaffyFlower

Oh Ashu ,maara daala haai Allah,koi jawaab nahin,cant choose the best pic of them allSmile

Guess liked the one most where Krishna was teasing them 'shaadi karney ke liye kya jaldi hai' and
sushant gives anki a teasin smile,shez all sharmeeli thenDay Dreaming

ya Safiya that was a nyc momen they where looking at each other & smiling. & their comedy act was aslo awesome they can do nay thing superbly any act, drama, dance anything when they are always together like one gr8 couple wih no problems in lyf.
Dreaming for when they will announce We r getting married as ANKITA & SUSHANT in real life.Day Dreaming pata nahin ye Sapna kab pura hogaDay DreamingDay Dreaming. hope jaldi ho jaaye kyunki PR me to reunion Kabhi nahi hogaLOLLOL to ab sach me hi sochna padega waise bhi they hav given an indication to Sochna shuru karne me buraaii nahi hai hai na?LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AkashiiSaffyFlower

armanpr

armanpr

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

AkashiiSaffyFlowerpankhi

armanpr

armanpr

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Thanx for all ur comments & appreciation to all u guys:

madhurya_chdap14Sia....shootingstar27nikhilsahaiAkashiibhavni88kishubedijattionfirerpratisthaSaffyFloweriheartChaiunnati72003Fairyfaria-monica-rose_epankhiHooR_ArKspRaTiBhA.1990sanwdebolinaroy08nishr-Yas-desikimsamSia....shootingstar27Alisha-SheikhnikhilsahaiAkashiimansi96Sherenjattionfire-ArMan_SrKajol-SaffyFlowerNaDsGirliheartChaibhavni88rpratisthatvdostunnati72003-monica-rose_eFairyfariaGHT_ArMankkl276simplyshraddhaarchanamanavpankhiHooR_ArKsalujna-21debolinaroy08sanwsjainDabulls23nishrpRaTiBhA.1990reena71Sia....Lu_ArminikhilsahaiAlisha-Sheikhrima001mjhtfan1sp87meeti05iheartChaistar_warsrpratisthabhavni88unnati72003tvdostmahi0809Tulseycutegirl94Fairyfaria..Sonii..carpe-diempankhialujna-21meetun66HooR_ArKsArmu4evaTanyazgaurimishaDua143nishrxbakulamadhurya_chSia....armanzomshreejaanufaminalawrencialoboVishani26OLGNESjattionfireAkashiiiheartChaiSweetDesi09bhavni88SaffyFlowerunnati72003Phatty16BengaliWisdomTulseyhellosky786Fairyfariastillhopefularchanamanav..Sonii..rose_epankhicarpe-diemHooR_ArKssanwDua143gaurimisha-Yas-debolinaroy08piya_10nishrArmu4evapRaTiBhA.1990Sia....asha_mailidshermaAlisha-Sheikhdeepa101lawrencialobomagicalcupid-Riyal-mansi96Akashiibhavni88tv_madnessNaDsGirliheartChaiSaffyFlowerstar_warsHafsa.10.Angeltvdostunnati72003Fairyfariarose_exx-Rai-xxstillhopefulmagnificent meHooR_ArKsbiryaniAkashspartanalujna-21carpe-diempankhinishrDua143pRaTiBhA.1990piya_10sanwgaurimisha

AkashiiSaffyFlowerpankhi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top