India-Forums

RuHu's love track (Page 8)

The_Other_Woman IF-Sizzlerz
The_Other_Woman
The_Other_Woman

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by -JONAKI-

Well I can just hope for the best.But I am pissed of with Zee asia pacific channel.It is not telecasting Sangini. Angry

BTW,I just saw the TRP's of 16th August.Sangini is not in top 10.CryAnd the show you are all talking about is in the number 1 slot.LOLLOL

that show we are talking about is not even worth commenting...its digusting....DeadDeadDeadDead...most of us hate the showAngryAngryAngry.....ask me i have been in the tortureAngryAngryAngry.....you will learn that evil is goodAngryAngryAngry...its not even worth no 1DeadDeadDead.....we all are waiting when sangini-tere liye give this stupid disgusting show a good restEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....

and the trps you are talking about is not the actual TAM ratings but top 10 shows mostly watched...i don't believe in their ratings.....Big smileBig smileBig smile

for us Sangini rocks....

even i hate asia-pacific zee....they haven't telecast sangini.....AngryAngryAngryAngry

Well I never watched that show and have no interest on watching it.But I don't think we are notallowed to bash any show here.SmileBut I will bash Zee asia.LOLStupid channel.They are not going to telecast it.Angry
Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Well I can just hope for the best.But I am pissed of with Zee asia pacific channel.It is not telecasting Sangini. Angry

BTW,I just saw the TRP's of 16th August.Sangini is not in top 10.CryAnd the show you are all talking about is in the number 1 slot.LOLLOL

that show we are talking about is not even worth commenting...its digusting....DeadDeadDeadDead...most of us hate the showAngryAngryAngry.....ask me i have been in the tortureAngryAngryAngry.....you will learn that evil is goodAngryAngryAngry...its not even worth no 1DeadDeadDead.....we all are waiting when sangini-tere liye give this stupid disgusting show a good restEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....

and the trps you are talking about is not the actual TAM ratings but top 10 shows mostly watched...i don't believe in their ratings.....Big smileBig smileBig smile

for us Sangini rocks....

even i hate asia-pacific zee....they haven't telecast sangini.....AngryAngryAngryAngry

Well I never watched that show and have no interest on watching it.But I don't think we are notallowed to bash any show here.SmileBut I will bash Zee asia.LOLStupid channel.They are not going to telecast it.Angry

if good shows worth a appulad and good comments in all forums....but such pathetic show...no comments....

lets get back to topic....yup even i want to bash the zee asia...they haven't telecasit...i guess it would be next week...can't wait to watch it on-screen itself....it would be sizzling...but yes a week behind india....
bingyy IF-Dazzler
bingyy
bingyy

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
@mages  &  jonaki  : r  u  guys  talking  about  uttaran  LOL?

zee  asia  pacific  didnt  air  it  yet  ?  when  will  it  airLOL  ?

i  m  sure  ruhu  chemistry  will  be  great  ,but  they  have  to  show  it  ,na ? 

they  r  too  moving  fast 

i  dont want  that
i  wish  they show  ruhu  chemistry  for  long period  than  jumping  fast
RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
i know i really wanted to see pihu and rudra happy and romantic.  but aidti said that half the time you see her is in flashbacks.  and also i guess they dont want to concentrate on ruhu because rudra n gauri is coming up soon.

i rly was hoping that they change the track after seeing how bad the audience wants aditi n iqbal as the leads.
Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshitifonder

@mages  &  jonaki  : r  u  guys  talking  about  uttaran  LOL?

uttaran its just off topic yaar and such shows no commentsLOLAngry....let get back to our sangini......it rocks totally....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

zee  asia  pacific  didnt  air  it  yet  ?  when  will  it  airLOL  ?

no idea....i am just waiting....so right now my full focus on Tere Liye...but yes once they air sangini they would air in a different time....its definetly not on Tere Liye's time because in singapore Pavitra Rishta repeats airing on that time....so 12.30am which is 10pm india's time is out of question

i  m  sure  ruhu  chemistry  will  be  great  ,but  they  have  to  show  it  ,na ? 

i know yaar...i am already enjoying online....just waiting to watch it on-screen....RuHu is a hot jodi yaar....not touching because their love story have no time to even feel the emotions...but yes they are hot couple...their amazing screen presence makes the couple exist in the show

they  r  too  moving  fast 

very fast.....infact i will say a cheetah's speed....

i  dont want  that
i  wish  they show  ruhu  chemistry  for  long period  than  jumping  fast

i know even i don't want that....i wanted a real slow and steady relationship than the break off....but they are competing with cheetah.....its not being fair...because majority of us wanted to see iqbal-additi chemistry...the foundation itself is so weak....RuHu is the foundation of Sangini...its because of Pihu that leads Rudra to meet Gauri just like its because of Paro that leads Devdas to meet Chandramukhi.....Srk-Ash version was even more better because we could feel the love Devdas-Paro....here we can't feel the love of Rudra-Pihu because of the fast pace....i am abit disappointed what keeps RuHu alive is the hot promos of their intimate scenes and their amazing chemistry
49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Mala-

btw, if this is an adaptation of devdas..then rudr will never forget Pihu and ultimately should end up near her???

its devdas only in intial atages......not the whole show.....ultimately it will be RaGa and raunak-pihu.....but what disappoints us is RuHu love story in one episode....it should be prolong...iqbal-additi have amazing chemistry

Man the chemistry is awesome!  Im loving it too!
49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RandomSquared

i know i really wanted to see pihu and rudra happy and romantic.  but aidti said that half the time you see her is in flashbacks.  and also i guess they dont want to concentrate on ruhu because rudra n gauri is coming up soon.

i rly was hoping that they change the track after seeing how bad the audience wants aditi n iqbal as the leads.

I know man its truly sad, even I wanted them together!
Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RandomSquared

its not fair.... i don't want to see additi in FB...i want to see her in real scenes....infact i want her to be a lead.....RuHu is the foundation of this show.....Iqbal-Additi has great chemistry...its just not fair yaar....majority of us wants to see RuHu and Iqbal-Additi.....if RuGa happens i will watch too for a glimpse of RuHu together...and also for Additi-Iqbal....even i want to see RuHu happy...romantic and passionate moments

i hope they change the track.....RuHu is desperately needed....even in actual Devdas not the film...the whole story was about Devdas-Paro....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Resham-

Go to top