IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tas17

Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by Tas17

Originally posted by 49erFan

I think we will get to see lots of flash backs of Ruhu in the coming days as per Aditti's interviews!

Mages, hugs bacha!

hugs yaarHug

where there is harshu-addit-iqbalHeart.....mages will be there tooLOLWinkWinkWink....

sangini-tere liye is rocking.....right now i am watching sangini on forums because it will air in singapore after 1 week...so sangini will air here next week....lekin intezaar nahin hoti seeing iqbal-additi back on-screen....so here i am againEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

yup we might see alot of RuHu FB...but its not enough...i need more dosage of RuHU....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

can't wait for 19th august as we all will get TaAnu dosage.....sizzlin g dosageEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

RuHu-TaAnu rocks.....iqbal entry was awesome...can't wait to see harshu's entry....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

TL and Sangini is thousand times better show in terms of concept as well charactersClapClap...cast is something to die forEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....thousand times better than a disgusting show call uttaranDead which only teaches mockery of love..marriages...friendship...sacrifices....it only teaches evil...seducing...plotting...schemeing...instigating to commit suicide....every crimes is good deeds thereAngryAngryDeadDead.....sorry guys thodi emotional hogayi....CryAngryEmbarrassed

the very first episode RuHu capture my heart....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
yes dear RuHu has captured our heart just from the 1st epi, but again most of us including me are feeling the same as u .......RuHu scenes needs to be extended. The fb's were just not enough to show RuHu's chemistry properly. I'm really disappointed at the arrangement of their love track. But yes its better than the other show u stated above.......thatz even becoz of our darling angel ag and handsome hunk ik. They just stole the show with their performances. I 'll be watching the show just for them.....and thus i hoped that their story would be more elaborate but Cry Hey, u and i r having the same state of feeling i guess......even in my country the show sangini will air after 1 week so i'm watching it from the forum now.Wink

well saidClapClapClapClap

completey spoke my heart outEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

as for the other show i have mentioned....its not even worth commenting in such a pavitra forumAngryAngryDeadDead....with the mention of it makes ashudh of the forumDeadDeadDeadDead
u really r a crazy, loyal fan of harshiti (just like meWink). Firstly before entering India Forum i used to think that i'm the only mad, frenetic girl of my age who gets carried away by watching her fav jodi onscreen and keeps on dreaming abt them the whole day. U won't believe once my mom though of taking me to a psycologist. She thought sth was wrong with me. But after entering the forum i came to know that there r loads of other crazy people out here just like me.............and they too drool all they thinking of their fav's Wink

i am a hard core harshiti-premeer fan....i love alot of jodis...eternal couples....but the couple who really touched my heart was PreMeer and even off-screen Harshiti and their masti.....not a couple made me cry with their love confession...but PreMeer made me cry and i could not realise that tears were flowing from my eyes so much.......and the way harshiti portrayed the whole scenes it was magical....it was real in my eyes.....i have cry for a character but never for a couple...but Premeer-Harshiti is heaven.....they just brought me into another world....

as for harshad...i loved him since his first show mamta where he plays karan a negative character.....then came left right left...amber dhara...kis desh mein hai mera dil and now tere liye

i am just crazy of harshiti and premeer.....

even though iqbal-additi looks great and harshad-anupriya looks great but they can never replace our harshiti.....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RuHu's love track (Page 7)" in Sanjog Se Bani Sangini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

49erFan

IF-Sizzlerz

49erFan

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by 49erFan

I agree with u Mages, I stopped goin on that padosi forum yaar, Sangini will rock for sure!  Oh u have to wait 1 more week, well in US it has started same day so thats awesome!  First time zee network has done that with any show!

Yah we all waiting for more RUHU interaction, let's see kya hota hai!

next interaction between RuHu is heartbreakingCryCryCry.....
rudra will fall on his knees to pihu and ask forgivness.....CryCryCry

just reminds me of KYPH days...how angad falls on his knees to kripa for forgiveness for killing his own childCryCryCry...remember yaar their ffirst child which got aborted in kripa's womb because of angad...golden days yaarEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i cried in these scenes....CryCryCry

not one romance moment and so many heartbreaks for RuHuCryCryCry....all their romances are in FBEmbarrassed...azaam nahin hota yaarCryCry

Exactly my thoughts too! CryCryCry

-Mala-

Goldie

-Mala-

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
agreed!!!!!! we need to seee their love story to understand their pain. plus they just have amazing chemistry!!!!!

Edited by -Mala- - 17 August 2010 at 10:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Paru...

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Well I can just hope for the best.But I am pissed of with Zee asia pacific channel.It is not telecasting Sangini. Angry

BTW,I just saw the TRP's of 16th August.Sangini is not in top 10.CryAnd the show you are all talking about is in the number 1 slot.LOLLOL

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JONAKI-

Well I can just hope for the best.But I am pissed of with Zee asia pacific channel.It is not telecasting Sangini. Angry

BTW,I just saw the TRP's of 16th August.Sangini is not in top 10.CryAnd the show you are all talking about is in the number 1 slot.LOLLOL

that show we are talking about is not even worth commenting...its digusting....DeadDeadDeadDead...most of us hate the showAngryAngryAngry.....ask me i have been in the tortureAngryAngryAngry.....you will learn that evil is goodAngryAngryAngry...its not even worth no 1DeadDeadDead.....we all are waiting when sangini-tere liye give this stupid disgusting show a good restEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....

and the trps you are talking about is not the actual TAM ratings but top 10 shows mostly watched...i don't believe in their ratings.....Big smileBig smileBig smile

for us Sangini rocks....

even i hate asia-pacific zee....they haven't telecast sangini.....AngryAngryAngryAngry

-Mala-

Goldie

-Mala-

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
btw, if this is an adaptation of devdas..then rudr will never forget Pihu and ultimately should end up near her???

scarlet.moon

IF-Sizzlerz

scarlet.moon

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
I agree it was a disappointment to show everything their friendship, falling for each other, n deciding on marriage in the same episode...I was really looking forward to watch more of their friendship turning into love n their confession n how their love got stronger....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mala-

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mala-

btw, if this is an adaptation of devdas..then rudr will never forget Pihu and ultimately should end up near her???

its devdas only in intial atages......not the whole show.....ultimately it will be RaGa and raunak-pihu.....but what disappoints us is RuHu love story in one episode....it should be prolong...iqbal-additi have amazing chemistry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mala--Garima-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top