RuHu's love track (Page 6)

Tasneem-17 IF-Dazzler
Tasneem-17
Tasneem-17

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JONAKI-

Originally posted by Tas17

RuHu's love track is the basic element of this show.So they should atleast show it for a month.People needs to feel Rudr's pain and his love for Pihu.Otherwise the serial will have no meaning. 
exactly dear. if ruhu's lovestory is shown for atleast a month we can feel their pain, sorrow, love and everything....in other words we could go into the depth of the characters but unfortunately its not going to happen and so we have to just hope that ruhu's scenes in fb's are good enough to create the magiv in their chemistry. The magic would've come out more if their story would've been shown step by step and not in fragments. 

I really didn't expect this.I think the first episode is too much first.Maybe they will show RuHu scenes in flashbacks but flashbacks can never create the same magic.I excepeted a lot more from DJ unit.
right. fb's can't create the magic. it could've if in the fb's the story was arranged properly from their childhood friendship love to youth love and then the small fights and at last the big ego clashes. Even i expected A LOT from the production team....Broken HeartUnhappyDisapproveBroken Heart
Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

I think we will get to see lots of flash backs of Ruhu in the coming days as per Aditti's interviews!

Mages, hugs bacha!

hugs yaarHug

where there is harshu-addit-iqbalHeart.....mages will be there tooLOLWinkWinkWink....

sangini-tere liye is rocking.....right now i am watching sangini on forums because it will air in singapore after 1 week...so sangini will air here next week....lekin intezaar nahin hoti seeing iqbal-additi back on-screen....so here i am againEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

yup we might see alot of RuHu FB...but its not enough...i need more dosage of RuHU....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

can't wait for 19th august as we all will get TaAnu dosage.....sizzling dosageEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

RuHu-TaAnu rocks.....iqbal entry was awesome...can't wait to see harshu's entry....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

TL and Sangini is thousand times better show in terms of concept as well charactersClapClap...cast is something to die forEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....thousand times better than a disgusting show call uttaranDead which only teaches mockery of love..marriages...friendship...sacrifices....it only teaches evil...seducing...plotting...schemeing...instigating to commit suicide....every crimes is good deeds thereAngryAngryDeadDead.....sorry guys thodi emotional hogayi....CryAngryEmbarrassed

the very first episode RuHu capture my heart....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
I agree with u Mages, I stopped goin on that padosi forum yaar, Sangini will rock for sure!  Oh u have to wait 1 more week, well in US it has started same day so thats awesome!  First time zee network has done that with any show!

Yah we all waiting for more RUHU interaction, let's see kya hota hai!
Tasneem-17 IF-Dazzler
Tasneem-17
Tasneem-17

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

I think we will get to see lots of flash backs of Ruhu in the coming days as per Aditti's interviews!

Mages, hugs bacha!

hugs yaarHug

where there is harshu-addit-iqbalHeart.....mages will be there tooLOLWinkWinkWink....

sangini-tere liye is rocking.....right now i am watching sangini on forums because it will air in singapore after 1 week...so sangini will air here next week....lekin intezaar nahin hoti seeing iqbal-additi back on-screen....so here i am againEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

yup we might see alot of RuHu FB...but its not enough...i need more dosage of RuHU....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

can't wait for 19th august as we all will get TaAnu dosage.....sizzlin g dosageEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

RuHu-TaAnu rocks.....iqbal entry was awesome...can't wait to see harshu's entry....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

TL and Sangini is thousand times better show in terms of concept as well charactersClapClap...cast is something to die forEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....thousand times better than a disgusting show call uttaranDead which only teaches mockery of love..marriages...friendship...sacrifices....it only teaches evil...seducing...plotting...schemeing...instigating to commit suicide....every crimes is good deeds thereAngryAngryDeadDead.....sorry guys thodi emotional hogayi....CryAngryEmbarrassed

the very first episode RuHu capture my heart....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
yes dear RuHu has captured our heart just from the 1st epi, but again most of us including me are feeling the same as u .......RuHu scenes needs to be extended. The fb's were just not enough to show RuHu's chemistry properly. I'm really disappointed at the arrangement of their love track. But yes its better than the other show u stated above.......thatz even becoz of our darling angel ag and handsome hunk ik. They just stole the show with their performances. I 'll be watching the show just for them.....and thus i hoped that their story would be more elaborate but Cry Hey, u and i r having the same state of feeling i guess......even in my country the show sangini will air after 1 week so i'm watching it from the forum now.Wink
Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged

I agree with u Mages, I stopped goin on that padosi forum yaar, Sangini will rock for sure!  Oh u have to wait 1 more week, well in US it has started same day so thats awesome!  First time zee network has done that with any show!

Yah we all waiting for more RUHU interaction, let's see kya hota hai!

next interaction between RuHu is heartbreakingCryCryCry.....
rudra will fall on his knees to pihu and ask forgivness.....CryCryCry

just reminds me of KYPH days...how angad falls on his knees to kripa for forgiveness for killing his own childCryCryCry...remember yaar their ffirst child which got aborted in kripa's womb because of angad...golden days yaarEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i cried in these scenes....CryCryCry

not one romance moment and so many heartbreaks for RuHuCryCryCry....all their romances are in FBEmbarrassed...azaam nahin hota yaarCryCry
Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Mages, hugs bacha!

hugs yaarHug

can't wait for 19th august as we all will get TaAnu dosage.....sizzlin g dosageEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

yes dear RuHu has captured our heart just from the 1st epi, but again most of us including me are feeling the same as u .......RuHu scenes needs to be extended. The fb's were just not enough to show RuHu's chemistry properly. I'm really disappointed at the arrangement of their love track. But yes its better than the other show u stated above.......thatz even becoz of our darling angel ag and handsome hunk ik. They just stole the show with their performances. I 'll be watching the show just for them.....and thus i hoped that their story would be more elaborate but Cry Hey, u and i r having the same state of feeling i guess......even in my country the show sangini will air after 1 week so i'm watching it from the forum now.Wink

well saidClapClapClapClap

completey spoke my heart outEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

as for the other show i have mentioned....its not even worth commenting in such a pavitra forumAngryAngryDeadDead....with the mention of it makes ashudh of the forumDeadDeadDeadDead
Tasneem-17 IF-Dazzler
Tasneem-17
Tasneem-17

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Mages, hugs bacha!

hugs yaarHug

well saidClapClapClapClap

completey spoke my heart outEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

as for the other show i have mentioned....its not even worth commenting in such a pavitra forumAngryAngryDeadDead....with the mention of it makes ashudh of the forumDeadDeadDeadDead
u really r a crazy, loyal fan of harshiti (just like meWink). Firstly before entering India Forum i used to think that i'm the only mad, frenetic girl of my age who gets carried away by watching her fav jodi onscreen and keeps on dreaming abt them the whole day. U won't believe once my mom though of taking me to a psycologist. She thought sth was wrong with me. But after entering the forum i came to know that there r loads of other crazy people out here just like me.............and they too drool all they thinking of their fav's Wink
shopaholic83 Senior Member
shopaholic83
shopaholic83

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged

RuHu's love track is the basic element of this show.So they should atleast show it for a month.People needs to feel Rudr's pain and his love for Pihu.Otherwise the serial will have no meaning. 
exactly dear. if ruhu's lovestory is shown for atleast a month we can feel their pain, sorrow, love and everything....in other words we could go into the depth of the characters but unfortunately its not going to happen and so we have to just hope that ruhu's scenes in fb's are good enough to create the magiv in their chemistry. The magic would've come out more if their story would've been shown step by step and not in fragments. 

I really didn't expect this.I think the first episode is too much first.Maybe they will show RuHu scenes in flashbacks but flashbacks can never create the same magic.I excepeted a lot more from DJ unit.

well im am happy,its been diff with just one episode. Im sure theyw ill do full justification,if they wud show RP love etc,it wud take months and then it wudnt mean "sangini" They have given an explanation is the flashbacks,but im sure more are to come. I think their aim is to show post RP break up and how R's life is affected and how G helps him overcome. That has been clear in their promos and one-liners.

Go to top