Page 5 of 10

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shopaholic83

Originally posted by Mages

well i think,they wanted to show more of R and G coz eventually the story is based on them. I think we will see RP only in flashbacks or confrontations.

i agree as this story mainly about devdas and chandramukhi.....it means rudra and gauri....

but chandramukhi love is only one-sided...devdas repected her but never loved her....he only loved paro till his death.....

rudra will only love pihu....

maybe...but we cannot compare a 3 hrs film to a long running tv serial.. Iqbal says in his interview its not based on devdas,it has the feel of it but it cannot be compared. i think eventually RG will fall in love! coz th eoneline of the show says "kaun kehta hai pyaar dobara nahi ho sakta"

I don't have any problem with RaGa love story.But the foundation of RaGa love story is RuHu.So they should have exagerrated it a bit.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RuHu's love track (Page 5)" in Sanjog Se Bani Sangini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tasneem-17

IF-Dazzler

Tasneem-17

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JONAKI-

RuHu's love track is the basic element of this show.So they should atleast show it for a month.People needs to feel Rudr's pain and his love for Pihu.Otherwise the serial will have no meaning. 
exactly dear. if ruhu's lovestory is shown for atleast a month we can feel their pain, sorrow, love and everything....in other words we could go into the depth of the characters but unfortunately its not going to happen and so we have to just hope that ruhu's scenes in fb's are good enough to create the magiv in their chemistry. The magic would've come out more if their story would've been shown step by step and not in fragments. 

Tasneem-17

IF-Dazzler

Tasneem-17

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mages

well i think,they wanted to show more of R and G coz eventually the story is based on them. I think we will see RP only in flashbacks or confrontations.

i agree as this story mainly about devdas and chandramukhi.....it means rudra and gauri....

but chandramukhi love is only one-sided...devdas repected her but never loved her....he only loved paro till his death.....

rudra will only love pihu....

maybe...but we cannot compare a 3 hrs film to a long running tv serial.. Iqbal says in his interview its not based on devdas,it has the feel of it but it cannot be compared. i think eventually RG will fall in love! coz th eoneline of the show says "kaun kehta hai pyaar dobara nahi ho sakta"

I don't have any problem with RaGa love story.But the foundation of RaGa love story is RuHu.So they should have exagerrated it a bit.
i agree. ruhu is the base of the story. they r the reason behind ruga. Thus, ruhu story should've been more elaborately and clearly shown. 

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tas17

RuHu's love track is the basic element of this show.So they should atleast show it for a month.People needs to feel Rudr's pain and his love for Pihu.Otherwise the serial will have no meaning. 
exactly dear. if ruhu's lovestory is shown for atleast a month we can feel their pain, sorrow, love and everything....in other words we could go into the depth of the characters but unfortunately its not going to happen and so we have to just hope that ruhu's scenes in fb's are good enough to create the magiv in their chemistry. The magic would've come out more if their story would've been shown step by step and not in fragments. 

true...they should have shown even more of RuHu story before jumping into RaGa love story....as RuHu is the foundation of sangini.....

49erFan

IF-Sizzlerz

49erFan

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I think we will get to see lots of flash backs of Ruhu in the coming days as per Aditti's interviews!

Mages, hugs bacha!

Tasneem-17

IF-Dazzler

Tasneem-17

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetDesi09

I was dyiNg to see BInny but the story was confusing about RuHu. It should os been a bit more clear.
exactly. my pov is the same. to start up with ruga story ruhu story should be clear and it must be shown properly step by step or else the main feel of the story is going to be missing. i guess the producers r doing a big blunder at this point. Though the show was nice and i hope it will do good but ruhu story must create a strong impact in the audience due to which they will feel for ruga's emotions and sorrows. 

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tas17

I really didn't expect this.I think the first episode is too much first.Maybe they will show RuHu scenes in flashbacks but flashbacks can never create the same magic.I excepeted a lot more from DJ unit.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17

49erFan

IF-Sizzlerz

49erFan

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Lets just wait and watch, Im sure there is alot more in store for us !

Post Reply New Post

Go to top