Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

RuHu's love track (Page 4)

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged
^^ @Mages dont worry...Wink

Additi is a great performer.  That's why I say that whatever the role demands is fine.

We will see more of Pihu. 
Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by locman

^^ @Mages dont worry...Wink

Additi is a great performer.  That's why I say that whatever the role demands is fine.

We will see more of Pihu. 

additi is the best performer....she just won our hearts as heer and now as pihu...just the very forst episode even for a short while...her amazing screen presence won my heart....

but when her presence came...KDMHMD title track is getting into my mind.....LOLLOLLOLLOL

yup we will see more pihu....hope she have great chemistry with raunaq....i am sure she will...she is such a expert in creating chemistry.....
smitzz Goldie
smitzz
smitzz

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by locman

@svo6 Smitha, yes Raunak Ahuja's char will also come into the picture which means Pihu marries him yes?

so both Pihu and Rudr will be unhappy in their present avatars with flash backs of happier past.

If this means that Additi gets to do more intense scenes then I am all for it!

instead of a typical heroine, Pihu could be something a little different, a little more unpredictable....with a lot of emotions going through her.

sad and intense present....fun and happier past....wow what a combo!

Ditto Anu !

Both Pihu and Rudra would be in the same boat

Pihu's character is very interesting and intriguing and I'm glad it has so many shades. We're sick and tired of the cliched serial heroines, sacrificial, meek and submissiveSleepy arent we?

It would also give Additi a chance to explore more.
The_Other_Woman IF-Sizzlerz
The_Other_Woman
The_Other_Woman

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged
RuHu's love track is the basic element of this show.So they should atleast show it for a month.People needs to feel Rudr's pain and his love for Pihu.Otherwise the serial will have no meaning. 

Edited by -JONAKI- - 17 August 2010 at 8:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17

monaha262 Senior Member
monaha262
monaha262

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
i think is fast too but i think we have to give them a time. May be later we will get something good.
shopaholic83 Senior Member
shopaholic83
shopaholic83

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by shopaholic83

well i think,they wanted to show more of R and G coz eventually the story is based on them. I think we will see RP only in flashbacks or confrontations.

i agree as this story mainly about devdas and chandramukhi.....it means rudra and gauri....

but chandramukhi love is only one-sided...devdas repected her but never loved her....he only loved paro till his death.....

rudra will only love pihu....

maybe...but we cannot compare a 3 hrs film to a long running tv serial.. Iqbal says in his interview its not based on devdas,it has the feel of it but it cannot be compared. i think eventually RG will fall in love! coz th eoneline of the show says "kaun kehta hai pyaar dobara nahi ho sakta"
Sex.Direction IF-Rockerz
Sex.Direction
Sex.Direction

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
I was dyiNg to see BInny but the story was confusing about RuHu. It should os been a bit more clear.
Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mages

well i think,they wanted to show more of R and G coz eventually the story is based on them. I think we will see RP only in flashbacks or confrontations.

i agree as this story mainly about devdas and chandramukhi.....it means rudra and gauri....

but chandramukhi love is only one-sided...devdas repected her but never loved her....he only loved paro till his death.....

rudra will only love pihu....

maybe...but we cannot compare a 3 hrs film to a long running tv serial.. Iqbal says in his interview its not based on devdas,it has the feel of it but it cannot be compared. i think eventually RG will fall in love! coz th eoneline of the show says "kaun kehta hai pyaar dobara nahi ho sakta"

its not the film yaar...i have read devdas real story....the film is fake in the first place.....SLB though made a masterpiece but half of the facts were wrong.....

yup it has the feel of devdas but no ways compare to it...as it strictly says "adaption"...the initial stages is completey devdas after that its just sangini....

every show in the initial stages is exactly the concept of the show but after some time in hunger of trps the twist and turns comes in the picture and makes a new story

Go to top