RuHu's love track (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

Paru...

IF-Rockerz

Paru...

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruhu

after watching yesterday episode im having feeling that RuHu's love story would be like short time not in long run.........if it is i cant take it.........as some one said now i too doubt if additi is extended guest role...........i mean they wont show her track with iqbal........but i want there chemistry to be in long run..........

that is a rumour.AG 's role is long running.she has a parallel track with her hubby which is played by raunak ahuja.his character is similar to ajay devgan's role in "hum dil de chuke sanam:

Edited by Paru... - 17 August 2010 at 7:02am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RuHu's love track (Page 3)" in Sanjog Se Bani Sangini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LadyZaib

IF-Rockerz

LadyZaib

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged
guyz, i think we all are expecting the traditional entry guy loves girl but it seems that their love story is etwined with gauri rudra story, they have known n loved each other since kids so u obviously wont have the girl falling in love, so pihu n rudra story will enfold yesterday was an intro to the characters of sangini so lets see how the week folds....

smitzz

Goldie

smitzz

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 7:21am | IP Logged
I agree...I for one would be very disappointed if they don't focus on Rudr-Pihu love track which is the basic foundation of this story.

The main reason for me to watch the show is Pihu's story with Rudra.
Both AG and IQ have a huge fan base and a lot of ppl are looking forward to this.

I read in the character sketch of Rudra that even though Gauri comes into his life, his heart always pines for his sweetheart Pihu. So I think they will show Ruhu track parallely. And Pihu doesnt love her husband and his role is like Ajay devgan's in HDDCS.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Paru...

shopaholic83

shopaholic83

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 7:30am | IP Logged
well i think,they wanted to show more of R and G coz eventually the story is based on them. I think we will see RP only in flashbacks or confrontations.

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
yup even i felt that it was going so fast...
even devdas original story not srk version but the real version...never go that fast....

but i think they will show on the flashback basis....where gauri will know the pain rudra nursing and also piyu's husband.....

i think RuHu story will go in flahsback....but i wish they long RuHu track...iqbal-additi have amazing chemistry....and they sizzle on-screen.....

PadBear

IF-Sizzlerz

PadBear

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged
@svo6 Smitha, yes Raunak Ahuja's char will also come into the picture which means Pihu marries him yes?

so both Pihu and Rudr will be unhappy in their present avatars with flash backs of happier past.

If this means that Additi gets to do more intense scenes then I am all for it!

instead of a typical heroine, Pihu could be something a little different, a little more unpredictable....with a lot of emotions going through her.

sad and intense present....fun and happier past....wow what a combo!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smitzz

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shopaholic83

well i think,they wanted to show more of R and G coz eventually the story is based on them. I think we will see RP only in flashbacks or confrontations.

i agree as this story mainly about devdas and chandramukhi.....it means rudra and gauri....

but chandramukhi love is only one-sided...devdas repected her but never loved her....he only loved paro till his death.....

rudra will only love pihu....

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by locman

@svo6 Smitha, yes Raunak Ahuja's char will also come into the picture which means Pihu marries him yes?

so both Pihu and Rudr will be unhappy in their present avatars with flash backs of happier past.

If this means that Additi gets to do more intense scenes then I am all for it!

instead of a typical heroine, Pihu could be something a little different, a little more unpredictable....with a lot of emotions going through her.

sad and intense present....fun and happier past....wow what a combo!

in whole i will say a combination of all....

pihu should have the naughtiness of additi

pihu should have the intensity and passion of heer

and also pihu herself....i feel pihu is egoistic.....

in all additi character should consist of all....she should not be sidelined...as majority of us are watching for her and iqbal....

by the way she looks so beautiful in the show...kaash harshu hota additi ke saathEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top