Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

its devdas only in intial atages......not the whole show.....ultimately it will be RaGa and raunak-pihu.....but what disappoints us is RuHu love story in one episode....it should be prolong...iqbal-additi have amazing chemistry

Man the chemistry is awesome!  Im loving it too!
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RandomSquared

i know i really wanted to see pihu and rudra happy and romantic.  but aidti said that half the time you see her is in flashbacks.  and also i guess they dont want to concentrate on ruhu because rudra n gauri is coming up soon.

i rly was hoping that they change the track after seeing how bad the audience wants aditi n iqbal as the leads.

I know man its truly sad, even I wanted them together!
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RandomSquared

i know i really wanted to see pihu and rudra happy and romantic.  but aidti said that half the time you see her is in flashbacks.  and also i guess they dont want to concentrate on ruhu because rudra n gauri is coming up soon.

its not fair.... i don't want to see additi in FB...i want to see her in real scenes....infact i want her to be a lead.....RuHu is the foundation of this show.....Iqbal-Additi has great chemistry...its just not fair yaar....majority of us wants to see RuHu and Iqbal-Additi.....if RuGa happens i will watch too for a glimpse of RuHu together...and also for Additi-Iqbal....even i want to see RuHu happy...romantic and passionate moments

i rly was hoping that they change the track after seeing how bad the audience wants aditi n iqbal as the leads.

i hope they change the track.....RuHu is desperately needed....even in actual Devdas not the film...the whole story was about Devdas-Paro....

-Mala- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well guys if we want to see  them together more...we need  to create more awareness!!! The channel and production neeed to become aware..and they might make some changes! lets unite:D
shopaholic83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well its about a man R falling in love again with G so i guess the show is basically about RG and not RP,though RP make a great pair,i think RG will do full justice too..👍🏼
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey mages I too agree the focus shud b on wy the first love of Rudra has been Filed with pain n despair.even if they later break up ..n he finds solace in Gauri...the main focus shud b on the painful relationship he has lived with Pihu.....Its that Pain , love n Despair that shud b the focus of the story....if they want to show it as  a different love story😭😍
😍
gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its completely not fair on the story writers yaa,let them tell their story the way they want to,Any ways there have been hardly any soaps where they focus on 2nd love..!!..Its something new,and should be encouraged...
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
I know the story is about falling in love for the second time.But you need to focus on the first love also.Otherwise the viewer's can not feel Rudr's pain,Gauri's insecurity,RaGa's relationship.
gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ofcourse,they should show that,i am not against that..but here ppl r suggesting a change in the plot..thats so not fair..!!
Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -anisha-

Ofcourse,they should show that,i am not against that..but here ppl r suggesting a change in the plot..thats so not fair..!!

no ,we did'nt ask to change the plot.we are just requesting for more combination scenes of RUHu.it will definitely do good for the initial trps of the show.it will be a delight to watch combination scenes of experienced actors like iqbal and additi.i am sure many fans are waiting to see that.