Pratigya

krishna bana ghajini...............sbb links added (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 12

sanitha7

Goldie

sanitha7

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 4:11am | IP Logged

A depressing u turn takenAngry ifeel mam pearl is so busy with

her new show dat she is completely torturing us with this foolishness

of memory loss i hope its temporary just 4 2 epsiodeShocked

but logically he is in depression dat we hve seen in few of his gimplise

inf d episodeOuch but our mam pratigya will fight i feel dat will b fun to watcSmileh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "krishna bana ghajini...............sbb links added (Page 6)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Love-u-all

IF-Rockerz

Love-u-all

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged
IF the news about Krishu's memory loss is true then this serial will loose all its charm. The storyline is developed around the Intensity of his love, now if he behaves as an unknown person to his love just for the sake of showing Prats making an effort to bring him back to what he was before this accident may still be interesting, but no C of M for a long long time to come in such a case.

I hope its not true, CVs can't destroy Krishna's character like this. Kirya love story is the serial itself, we have already seen the viewers growing lack of interest through out last week, when Kirya was kept separate and Krishna making hardly any appearance.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IGuessNotKriya_4evaanu-s*Reemz*

xmuqix

IF-Sizzlerz

xmuqix

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanitha7

A depressing u turn takenAngry ifeel mam pearl is so busy with

her new show dat she is completely torturing us with this foolishness

of memory loss i hope its temporary just 4 2 epsiodeShocked

but logically he is in depression dat we hve seen in few of his gimplise

inf d episodeOuch but our mam pratigya will fight i feel dat will b fun to watcSmileh

i seriously hope hes faking it and wont last dat long
looks like shes gna cry alot!! but cant wait 2 see her fight back!

FaintHeart

IF-Rockerz

FaintHeart

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Thanks for the link.OMG whats happening.............ShockedShockedShocked

-Huma-

IF-Stunnerz

-Huma-

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 4:20am | IP Logged
What a cliche! Loss of memory....hope it results in loss of TRPs as well. Could the CVs not come up with anything original.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriya_4evaanu-s

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 4:26am | IP Logged
As I posted in another thread, if the memory loss happens it will be temporary.

He has been through so much in the space of a short time, so something has to give. He got shock after shock from Prats, then he went awol and was sleeping all weather, then he see's his beloved Prats get snake bite, without any consideration he sucks it out (filmy or what!) and then he collapses and etc................so yeah, this memory thing must be temporary,perhaps to slam into Prats how much she loves Krish and depends on his unwavering love for her.

Then within a day or two our baba is back and then Kriya romance can blossom into something new and wonderful.............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAM2U

IF the news about Krishu's memory loss is true then this serial will loose all its charm. The storyline is developed around the Intensity of his love, now if he behaves as an unknown person to his love just for the sake of showing Prats making an effort to bring him back to what he was before this accident may still be interesting, but no C of M for a long long time to come in such a case.

I hope its not true, CVs can't destroy Krishna's character like this. Kirya love story is the serial itself, we have already seen the viewers growing lack of interest through out last week, when Kirya was kept separate and Krishna making hardly any appearance.

I agree. If the story still centres around KriYa then it can still work but if they're going to stir away from their love story then it will result in loss of viewers. Krishna and Pratigya are really strong characters individually but they become a 'story' when they are together and thats what attracts the audience so I hope the creatives do them justice!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-sLove-u-all

nisha2010

IF-Sizzlerz

nisha2010

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 4:28am | IP Logged
y did pooja say in prev interview that it will b worth waiting for d twist................... Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top