Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

-Anu13-

IF-Dazzler

-Anu13-

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 2:51am | IP Logged

Hello Guys Finally there were Two segments in SBS one is Badi Taanu ki and Other one Chote Taanu KiLOL

Harshiya segment - U , Me Aur Tie

They showed a Tie and said lets see who knows the art of making Tie perfectly. The First couple were Harshiya and indeed that was long segment compared to every Jodi.

First Anupriya asks Harshu to make Tie around her Neck . She teases him saying that " I think he knows how to make a Tie as he came from abroadLOL. Then Harshad he knows how to make a tie and ties that Tie around Anu's Neck Perfectly .

Anupriya says she is impressed by his act and says " mere husband kho Tie band ne bhi aathe hain "Embarrassed..Now it was turn of Anu to make Tie around his neck . But Anu is just struggling to tie that around his neck . IN mean while they tease each other and Anu laughsTongue.. Harshad comments her saying that " are u making Tie or samosa" (Jab dekho khane ki padi hain Harshu khoROFL) He again teases her sayiing that chalo take some extra Time and make Tie. Anu says no she still has time and finally makes Tie around his neck and they Both Laugh ..

Lovely and Funny segment ..Must watchEmbarrassed

Chote Taanu - Baal Baal Bachi Taani

After this Tie seggy They have shown Taani and Onu (small ones) on the sets of Tere Liye .I think Taani is finally out of jail. They both were enjoying themselves

the seggy was Onu in the house of Taani and water falls from their Roof. Onu is trying to stop that water so he keeps a Stool on Dining table and stands on that to close that water dripping roof . Then we see suddenly Onu slips and fall on Taani not completely warna Taani tho gaye Kaam seROFL . Even SBS people were commenting on the same as Taani bach gaye from Onu

They showed that roof was too up onu could not even catch that . But he was acting "dekh taani i did it . i stooped water from falling" But fact is he did not even touch the RoofLOL. Then Devarsh and Parchi were shown as Taani was preparing some food for Onu. But Devarsh is taking rest and sleeping happily on sets (Harshad is foodie and Devarsh is sleepieROFL)

both the actors Devarsh and prachi were shown . Devarsh says he will eat anything given by Taani . Prachi says yes even he will eat poison also from my hands and they both share a Good laugh

Two segments were Just too cute ..God bless all the 4 actorsEmbarrassed

Video Update

Harshiya @ 2.10

Direct Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlViXQdo49Q

Taanu Seggy (Kids) @ Starting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crYL3MT6qcs

Edited by taanu14 - 17 August 2010 at 4:00am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazmani86kripsynafisaz-Dimple-minaz296Ilovepie.chaha_khannandini27KripAngad4everInnocent02-Urvi-SheVi4lifekhajju-Garima-shareenSweet_KandyTani91Monu-SunNaa-Maha-SunShine_ASoaps1pratsy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "U, Me Aur Tie (Harshiya) - 17th Aug 2010 SBS" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Innocent02

IF-Dazzler

Innocent02

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:12am | IP Logged
There was also a "tying the tie"  segment between HarshIya
*edit*
 Yeah , it was a really nice segment.Harshad callin  the tie
Samosa , Jalibee and Taani knot ROFL

Edited by Innocent02 - 17 August 2010 at 3:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anu13-

-Anu13-

IF-Dazzler

-Anu13-

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Ya updated that segment only first ..That seggy was too cute and samosa Part was funnyROFL

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:22am | IP Logged
We had a SBS today with Harshad and Anupriya?

Edited by Soaps1 - 17 August 2010 at 3:25am

-Anu13-

-Anu13-

IF-Dazzler

-Anu13-

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:26am | IP Logged

^^ Yes Soapy have mercy on us Matlab ?

Updated whole Guys

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Nothing i edited LOL

Video kahan hey? Don't post it before 5:00 pm ok? ROFL

-Anu13-

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:30am | IP Logged
ohh great one
thanks tanu

now can we hv vidz update also please

-Anu13-

Memyself09

Goldie

Memyself09

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:31am | IP Logged
awesome segment.... harshad is so awesome and wen he askd anupria to  mk a knot and she could nt .... he ws like its a    samosa  nt a knot"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Innocent02-Anu13-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top