Dill Mill Gaye

New doctors??!

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
All these days we thought there were only 5 doctors ( 2  senior doctors and 3 interns) in our Sanjeevani .. But sid was seen giving duties to 2 others - Dr.aakanksha and Dr.Sankalp( nice name betw) asking them to assist Dr.Amita in the general ward! 😆 
Looks like Sanjeevani has at last started  earning enough to appoint new doctors who will take care of the poor patients while others can continue with competitions and romancing in the hospital😛.
Betw, why was shilpa in salwar??? wasnt that one of her big 'secrets' she didnt want  Armaan to 'reveal'???😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjie22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Even i was excited bout the entry of the new doctors...Hope they atleast work as doctors.... 😆 other wise we will have a new couple in the making......Oh no!!!!

Nikki_C thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

shamil🤗
so relieved to see that they can afford more interns😆
maybe these ones are actually more useful in their profession
i dunno man, why was Shilpa in salwar?
maybe she read in Armaan's diary that he loves different colored dupattas and he tend to fall in love with them🤣
Edited by nikki2996 - 13 years ago
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjie22

Even i was excited bout the entry of the new doctors...Hope they atleast work as doctors.... 😆 other wise we will have a new couple in the making......Oh no!!!!

😆  by the way, Dr.Amita was not present while the DO was giving duties...
 by the way siddy boy's only duty as DO seems to be giving duties! May be DO means Duty Officer😆
JShukla thumbnail
About the new docs😛, well they were always there doing the petty menial job of 'treating' the patients.😲 The tougher jobs of corridoor walks, FE/LR/RR romance was hnadled by our bright 5😊. And naturally, the bright ones hog the limelight na.

And Shilpa in Salwar, kurta with dupatta! How simple!
No dupattta --> no falling on hero's head/no sticking to his watch-shirt-pant button-->no onset of romance.

for the dare devil heroine to play bheegi billi, you gotta have dupatta.

even I am worried sick with my single status and to liven it up I am going on a shopping spree and no prises for guessing which outfit I am adding to my wardrobe😛....... Armaan/sid na sahi, koi doctor Sankalp hi mil jayega
anjie22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shamil

😆 by the way, Dr.Amita was not present while the DO was giving duties...

by the way siddy boy's only duty as DO seems to be giving duties! May be DO means Duty Officer😆

🤣 🤣 Ya so true its been some time that Sid has "worked" hope he is relieved of his duty of duty officer soon... 😆

Will Dr amita be a part of the budding love story between two interns????? U neva know... 😆 Edited by anjie22 - 13 years ago
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

those 2 doctors r new unit members who r smart so cv's thought to use their smartness n make them as interns 😉😆😆😆 double paise nahi dene parenge 🤣 n shilpa was in salwar kameez bcoz she only told aab mujhe sajna ke liye sajne ka mann hota hai 😳😆😆😆

shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikki2996

shamil🤗
so relieved to see that they can afford more interns😆
maybe these ones are actually more useful in their profession
i dunno man, why was Shilpa in salwar?
maybe she read in Armaan's diary that he loves different colored dupattas and he tend to fall in love with them🤣

nikki🤗
ROFL may be
but seriously yaar.. the cvs made it look like a big issue that she was wearing traditional dress and now they completely forgot about it???😆
Nikki_C thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

^ i know yaar but kya karein, they tend to forget about everything😆

they forgot about their lead couple for 4 months, so they are bound to forget about these little details
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: JShukla

About the new docs😛, well they were always there doing the petty menial job of 'treating' the patients.😲 The tougher jobs of corridoor walks, FE/LR/RR romance was hnadled by our bright 5😊. And naturally, the bright ones hog the limelight na.

And Shilpa in Salwar, kurta with dupatta! How simple!
No dupattta --> no falling on hero's head/no sticking to his watch-shirt-pant button-->no onset of romance.

for the dare devil heroine to play bheegi billi, you gotta have dupatta.

even I am worried sick with my single status and to liven it up I am going on a shopping spree and no prises for guessing which outfit I am adding to my wardrobe😛....... Armaan/sid na sahi, koi doctor Sankalp hi mil jayega

🤣🤣  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I loved it esp, the bold lines🤣