Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 2:21am | IP Logged
All these days we thought there were only 5 doctors ( 2  senior doctors and 3 interns) in our Sanjeevani .. But sid was seen giving duties to 2 others - Dr.aakanksha and Dr.Sankalp( nice name betw) asking them to assist Dr.Amita in the general ward! LOL 
Looks like Sanjeevani has at last started  earning enough to appoint new doctors who will take care of the poor patients while others can continue with competitions and romancing in the hospitalTongue.
Betw, why was shilpa in salwar??? wasnt that one of her big 'secrets' she didnt want  Armaan to 'reveal'???LOL

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

KW_loveztina_groverpriya7891lulu99ritusalujatanya12juisaFiiLzafabulous05noe23bajlooka-Swetha--Su-Jay-Dee..deepu..saumzimaryam1991Amber_1deepthisRushilovesBarunJATINTHAKKAR-Hiralious-black_hazeShiningStar18TheMummy_LeAbbaANfan1000Shipra_Sbhavi20_sMagicalKashanjie22twisted_liz-honeydew-ssdtvgojanbamboocopterU-No-PooKai.anju101DulceTentacion.K.Seanminchi-Mayu-Viren-JeevikaRolzzAkankshaa.karan-007_innocent_-Harshu-swashbucklingnikita_88nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New doctors??!" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjie22

IF-Rockerz

anjie22

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Even i was excited bout the entry of the new doctors...Hope they atleast work as doctors.... LOL other wise we will have a new couple in the making......Oh no!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pravschills..deepu..shamilminchi

Nikki_C

Goldie

Nikki_C

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 2:26am | IP Logged

shamilHug
so relieved to see that they can afford more internsLOL
maybe these ones are actually more useful in their profession
i dunno man, why was Shilpa in salwar?
maybe she read in Armaan's diary that he loves different colored dupattas and he tend to fall in love with themROFL

Edited by nikki2996 - 17 August 2010 at 2:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_Sshamil

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjie22

Even i was excited bout the entry of the new doctors...Hope they atleast work as doctors.... LOL other wise we will have a new couple in the making......Oh no!!!!

LOL  by the way, Dr.Amita was not present while the DO was giving duties...
 by the way siddy boy's only duty as DO seems to be giving duties! May be DO means Duty OfficerLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjie22

JShukla

JShukla

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged
About the new docsTongue, well they were always there doing the petty menial job of 'treating' the patients.Shocked The tougher jobs of corridoor walks, FE/LR/RR romance was hnadled by our bright 5Smile. And naturally, the bright ones hog the limelight na.

And Shilpa in Salwar, kurta with dupatta! How simple!
No dupattta --> no falling on hero's head/no sticking to his watch-shirt-pant button-->no onset of romance.

for the dare devil heroine to play bheegi billi, you gotta have dupatta.

even I am worried sick with my single status and to liven it up I am going on a shopping spree and no prises for guessing which outfit I am adding to my wardrobeTongue....... Armaan/sid na sahi, koi doctor Sankalp hi mil jayega

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12crazy4lyf-Su-..deepu..Shipra_SAkankshaa.shamil

anjie22

IF-Rockerz

anjie22

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

Originally posted by anjie22

LOL by the way, Dr.Amita was not present while the DO was giving duties...

by the way siddy boy's only duty as DO seems to be giving duties! May be DO means Duty OfficerLOL

ROFL ROFL Ya so true its been some time that Sid has "worked" hope he is relieved of his duty of duty officer soon... LOL

Will Dr amita be a part of the budding love story between two interns????? U neva know... LOL

Edited by anjie22 - 17 August 2010 at 2:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamilAkankshaa.

karan-007

IF-Stunnerz

karan-007

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 2:39am | IP Logged

those 2 doctors r new unit members who r smart so cv's thought to use their smartness n make them as interns WinkLOLLOLLOL double paise nahi dene parenge ROFL n shilpa was in salwar kameez bcoz she only told aab mujhe sajna ke liye sajne ka mann hota hai EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12ritusalujaShipra_Sanjie22shamil

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki2996

shamilHug
so relieved to see that they can afford more internsLOL
maybe these ones are actually more useful in their profession
i dunno man, why was Shilpa in salwar?
maybe she read in Armaan's diary that he loves different colored dupattas and he tend to fall in love with themROFL
nikkiHug
ROFL may be
but seriously yaar.. the cvs made it look like a big issue that she was wearing traditional dress and now they completely forgot about it???LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maryam1991

Post Reply New Post

Go to top