CID

SUGGESTIONS FOR FW - STORY IDEAS (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

sneh.

Goldie

sneh.

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

I have updated the last part in the first post. You think this sounds more apt?

Perfect Prabha its apt, I dont find any query in it

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SUGGESTIONS FOR FW - STORY IDEAS (Page 8)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 4:36am | IP Logged
I'll tell you what .. we've been holding full story contests so far. For once, let's hold a 'story idea' contest. The idea should be less than 500 words and can be written in English/Hindi. No dialogues, nothing. Just the basic plot. It could be a murder, kidnap, terrorism, blast, someone missing, anything under the sun. But there has to be a problem and solution very clearly mentioned. No one can stop FW from taking those...they are not complete stories, isn't it?

What do you all say?

Edited by visrom - 17 August 2010 at 4:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavanabsunnyp1414

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Ohhhk... I am so sorry for this late reply! Was in college and then took around 2 hrs(with breaks) to go through the entire thread!

Well, firstly, prabha di, the first post is very apt!! Its perfect and it should definately reach FW somehow. Big smile
Visrom, your idea about the Story Idea conrest is good... But again, we are not yet sure if FW will consider it at all and if they dont then will it be of any use? We should somehow try to know clearly what FW thinks about "taking Ideas"!!!

Guys, lets try something... Saying that FW will not take our ideas is no use! We will keep trying and rest is all their decison!!

I personally feel best option would have been guest technicians for sure! As Bhavana said, those names are much more special than us!    Big smile But as prabha di said- it eould have been etter if FW connects with their fans also if they cant manage guest technicians(the special ones)... Hum bhi kuch kam nahi LOL

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

Visrom, your idea about the Story Idea conrest is good... But again, we are not yet sure if FW will consider it at all and if they dont then will it be of any use? We should somehow try to know clearly what FW thinks about "taking Ideas"!!!
Arey yaar....we can have it for fun na...
Now everyone including you are busy with college, so we cannot have a full-fledged story contest. We can have an idea contest.

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged
@Visrom yeah I like this idea of yours !! Sach mein abhi its difficult to write a whole story and I don't know if FW will even have a look or not but just for fun we can have it,maybe something like a Story Idea contest or a promo contest !!

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged
About sending stories  to FW I would say clearly ask them, if any sort of chance is there. I don't understand why would they say No to very good plot or idea. and  @Visrom  about your idea, I like it we can have

sneh.

Goldie

sneh.

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Visrom I like your idea we can hold a contest like this definitely. Ho na Ho the silent member may have even a glance at it can affect to send it to FW or not is a diff thing.

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Haan haan sure!! Ee can surely have it visrom... Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top