CID

SUGGESTIONS FOR FW - STORY IDEAS (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 10

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 2:57am | IP Logged
I guess I've missed quite a long discussion !! Now coming to the point even I never understood this suing business,for me the stories which I write are just a product of what I have in mind,which i write for my satisfaction and share them here so that I get an Idea on where to improve !! Now as Visrom said somewhere quite earlier we may now say that we don't mind FW taking our stories and will not create any copyright issues but who knows what'll happen in the future right ? I mean if someone writes a story and tells that he/she doesn't mind FW taking her story and the episode made on it does turn out to be a memorable one like Khoon Ki Holi or something, the person may feel like taking the credit. So according to me the best option is as said in Prabha di's first post either invite guess technicians ( the names mentioned are anytime better than us,right ?? ) or FW gives us a way through which we get to contribute our stories,a contest like said before is also a great idea but still I'd love to have the guest technician option being implemented somewhere in the near future !!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SUGGESTIONS FOR FW - STORY IDEAS (Page 7)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

save-the-TIGER

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

hin_sa

hin_sa

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged
I prefer FW holds a contest so that lots of stories can pour in from the fans.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:20am | IP Logged

See yaar we are not professional story writers. What people write on this forum is basically - A Story Idea. I have seen Credit Titles where there are times when one persona is credited for Story, one for Screenplay and one for "STORY IDEA". What we do here is just that and we would like FW to use those. I don't think it is impossible to put a process in place where Fans can send their story Ideas. This will bring the Creative Team closer to their fans and fans also feel being involved in their favorite show more than just watching it. There has to be some workaround possible for it. And I think it's time for a contest too, its been 7 years since the last one.

@Bahvana Same here I would really love Guest Technicians to be called. We have seen the likes of Madhur Bhandarker, Mahesh Manjrekar, etc directing short stories. This will not only give fans something new but will increase visibility of the show.

Edited by prabha. - 17 August 2010 at 3:22am

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:27am | IP Logged
@prabha di yups that's what,we may write good stories but seriously imagine an episode by Sridhar Raghavan with BP Singh sir's direction would be just wow !! anytime better than any other stories,this combination means magic on screen,and I guess if something like that happens there won't be any copyright issues also !! So everything seems perfect in this Idea, I really really wish someday not quite far we have this wish of our fulfilled,it'll be an experience of a lifetime !!

sneh.

Goldie

sneh.

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:32am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you Prabha we require a story contest, they can use the remaining stories also and what I was talking about the present member stories is the cantpic up the stories as it is they have to make changes according to the availability of locations and many other things, I am just talking about the basic idea not the story on the whole. Well even if they pic up the story they will changes waise bhi the matter on net is public and not personal. we have to accpet we are no professionals

@Yuvrajjj about the 14 august episode yeah it was the presence of the whole team, but moreover it was some humanly moments and proper delegation of work. dats it

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:38am | IP Logged
I have updated the last part in the first post. You think this sounds more apt?

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:40am | IP Logged
 really agree with prabha,Virom and Bhavana....they should appoint some good  people who enhanced the qality of the show...should  appoint good writer..will get satified result.Big smile

Edited by jiya1 - 17 August 2010 at 3:42am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top