CID
CID

India-Forums

SUGGESTIONS FOR FW - STORY IDEAS (Page 6)

prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

@chinnu_manikyam Well lets agree to disagree here. All this is not making much sense to me.

Edit : I did not realise there were other posts between your and mine. Sometimes not quoting is also an issue.

Edited by prabha. - 17 August 2010 at 12:17am
visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

Deleted.

Edited by visrom - 17 August 2010 at 12:00am
prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

I don't think there was anything 'strange' about my explanation. You were not clear about legal issues and I was clarifying. That's all.

Sorry yaar maybe I did not word that well. Maybe I found it strange because I did not understand.

Edited by prabha. - 17 August 2010 at 12:27am
sneh. Goldie
sneh.
sneh.

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 1:17am | IP Logged
See guys its not possible for us give out our stories there or professionally write stories for them, We do it as a pass time while they are proffesionals there and have to take certain things into consideration, like the locations and all but we can certainly give them some different ideas apart from khoon and laashe, skeletons kabar and drugs(that's all we see these days) some other forms of crime which either they haven't dealt with, the crimes which are prevalent but overshadowed. The cases CID should deal with, the cases Mumbai Police cannot solve.They should come out of the high profile bunglows to flats and even chawls at times. More or less crime take place at lower strata of society also. I think if we are assuming a silent member to be here, if that particular member read these suggesstions and implements it, it would be blessing for us hain naa?
save-the-TIGER Senior Member

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 1:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 2:08am | IP Logged
But TRPs are not going to fall, the loyal fan base of this show is very strong. So many of us on this very forum will not stop watching no matter what. Just when everyone was giving up they came up with CID in Delhi kind of episode and the fans are back who will live on it for a few months and then again they will comeup with such a case and the cycle goes on. Nothing really changes, yet TRPs stay consistant as fans never go away

Edited by prabha. - 17 August 2010 at 2:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sneh.sunnyp1414visrom

sunnyp1414 IF-Dazzler
sunnyp1414
sunnyp1414

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged
I know they are aware stories are being written here what are legal issues, I don't know about them but if its said that once story posted here means read by everyone that's wrong just check the number of views to a story. maximum it will be 450 around. Many views will be writer by himself/herself to reply back to comments. Hardly 200-250 people read it. I think this number I calculated is large then also this number is nothing compared the actual CID audience they have, so they can easily show these cases. They can make changes who told them to take story as it is. and see they can take stories because we can't say anything to anyone as we haven't patent our stories.

To challenge in court you have to patent, and we are openly posting in open forum what does this means... If they give credit or not its another issue its to them. There will be some way  either we don't post here directly give to them or  can just say best of Luck to their story writers.

Many Bollywood movies take up ides from Hollywood movies. I don't see anyone dragging them to court everytime.

sneh. Goldie
sneh.
sneh.

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Sunny buddy I totally agree with you, waise bhi whosoever story they pick up the member would be actually glad that his/her story is being aired on  screen. I seriously dont find any problem with that and reading a story and imagining about it is different  watching a live performance of the story is totally different and astonishing experience and we have great performers in our CID team, be it Adi sir, Daya sir, Dinesh sir, Satam sir, Vaisnavi, Vivek. they can make a great from it. Something like polishing raw diamond into a precious gem. I wish thet really do that, either come up with some thing great of your own or take stories from us upgrade them and present them all in all show us a great show. After all we are your loyal fans satisfying us is you duty Wink

Go to top