CID

SUGGESTIONS FOR FW - STORY IDEAS (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 10

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
i agree with visrom.they know that,still cant appoint any newcomer because of some official problems or may be the pressure from inside.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SUGGESTIONS FOR FW - STORY IDEAS (Page 5)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

Ouch

Edited by visrom - 16 August 2010 at 11:37pm

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

Sorry but can't appoint new people makes any sense to me; if that is true looks like FW can only appoint new actors not technicians. That's silly.

You come up with strange explainations sometimes. Anyway this theory has too many ifs and buts. This was just a suggestion thread you turned into their advocate yaar. I wonder if we want things to change.

Chuck it. All the best to us with Khoons and Laash Ke Tukde.

Edited by prabha. - 16 August 2010 at 11:46pm

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

<font face="Calibri" size="3">Sorry but can't appoint new people makes any sense to me; if that is true looks like FW can only appoint new actors not technicians. That's silly.</font>

what if the new writer is not willing to sign 1 or 2year contract?

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

Again an assumption that FW enforces contracts on people. We don't know if they do. Anyway if they really want things to change for the better then policies will have to change accordingly as well.

Just look at the current set of people, mostly everyone has stuck with FW for years, this means FW does have a great working atmosphere. Why would people not want to be part of it.

Edited by prabha. - 16 August 2010 at 11:43pm

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
the people around fireworks were in 98 . Everything has changed by12 years of time.the newcomer may find it difficult to adjust with that.and thats the reason they stick to old team.if they appoint a new editor,then his ideas will not match with the cid strategy. He will face grievance and quit the show,just like in a newcomer in an old organisation .thats why a contract.its not fake.sreeram has one with sony. Same here with story writer.imagine he have to write 2aahat for1cid.

hin_sa

hin_sa

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Big smile Well sweetie that the whole purpose of this thread. We the audience is trying to reach out to tell them that THEY NEED NEW WRITERS
I am sure they themselves know it...maybe their rules are too strict that no one wants to join.

Why is the whole thing so complicated. Don't we have members who are in touch with FW. If the signature camopaign was successful then surely this one will also be. Using some contact we can convince them to go through IF story bank . May be they can make some kind of alterations. But at least these suggestions must reach FW.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

You come up with strange explainations sometimes. Anyway this theory has too many ifs and buts. This was just a suggestion thread you turned into their advocate yaar.

I don't think there was anything 'strange' about my explanation. You were not clear about legal issues and I was clarifying. That's all. I am neither justifying them nor turning into their advocate. Just giving real life examples where a legal contract can become a barrier.

I wonder if we want things to change.

I am sure the 'we' here means 'you' - meaning visrom. Of course I want it to change. Everyone who was part of the sig campaign wants it to change.

All the best to us with Khoons and Laash Ke Tukde.

I don't enjoy laash and tukde any more than you do.

Anyway I have deleted my post. I don't want FW thinking I am justifying them.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top