India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

u.k update/8th feb

ME_T Senior Member
ME_T
ME_T

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

kash says she has no grudeges in her heart 4 suj 2 veena. veena says thank kash, u ave make my heart less heavy. veena leaves. kash thinks i have no grudges against u but will always ave against suj.

evry1 is waiting 4 kash 2 cum in r&g house, so she can singh PAPERS 4 200 CORORES OF PIYUSH 2 CUM IN HEWR NAME(so about caps).kash cums, and takes a step inside. ahe looks at piyush's pic. lalit tells her 2 cum and sit down. advocate cums. gives papers 2 lalit. lalit checks them and hand a pen and papers 2 kash. kash is crying and keeps looking at piyush's pic. she singhs papers. advocate gives the check 2 lait, lalit gives it 2 kash and says u ave full right on this check. vasu is staring daggers at kash.kash says she wants 2 give the money in piyush's trust.vasu thinks i now u r only doing this as a show. only i now the treal truth. rish cums. suj is about 2 say somat, but lalit stops him. he says i ave invited him ova, coz advocate is gonna read out piyush's wiil, so i want every1 2 b here. advocate reads out that he wasnts kash 2 have her 200 corores. he wants varun, aman and sanj 2 have equal right on somat(sos, cna't remember wt). and he wants 2 put suj i charge of his comp, as suj is the only 1 he can trust 4 this responsibilty. vasu stares. kash starts crying again and leaves. kash is walking outside. when sanj comes after her. she says she's sorry about wt she said b4. suj cums and kash c's him and kash says 2 sanj that suj has always supported me as a friend. he nevca took advantage of this friendship. kash goes. sanj turns round and sees suj. suj leaves. snaj think plz 4give me suj.

prof is at home with kanan. he is saying i hope they didn't say anything 2 hurt kash. kanan syas kash will b  alright. kash cums and tells him about piyush's 200 and his trust. prof says he is proud of kash. kash is in bedroom and thinks piyush u made a big mistake, y did u do this, i will neva 4give u suj.

ARCH GOES 2 MEET suj in office. she gives him sum layout files 2 check. ak cums and arch says i called u coz our remix cd is gonna get released, so i want u 2 check thing ova, we will jave a party next week, 2 celebrate. ak leaves.  arch says how happy she is. suj says it's all due 2 ur hardwork. arch says no. u supported me that's y. i want 2 support u but, (she stops her sentence mid way and leaves)

varun, mahek and vasu r in a room,. vasu says she wants 2 says soamt. varuns says o.k. she says since mahek has cum im ur life she has brought bad luck, u r sinking, she has brought trouble in ur life. varun says don't think so negative. vasu leaves. mahek is hurt. varun comforts her.

rish is playing pool. arch cums and says u r a weak player. i thought u were strong. but i guess i was wrong. i thought u would'ave done somat 2 get back in the house, but no u r still here. rishi says u r the weak player, atleast i am trying 2 make a move.ppl r playing tricks in front of u and u r doin nowt. arch looks pisse doff here. rish syas there is sum1 whop doesn't want u and suj 2 b together. he is ur solicitor, akshat. camaera freezes on a dissed face of archie

plzz 4give.coz i bnow i made a fewn mistakes in my grammar and punctuation.......and mayb a lot more mistakes.. plzz 4give me

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
thanks meT
*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update i acutally managed to watch it today
salma Senior Member
salma