Uttaran

Is Saturday's promo just Veer's dream

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

newkq

newkq

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
they have fooled us before showing these promos and they have all ended being Tappu's dreams? does anyone feel it is Veer's dream this time? have u all watch how the promo looks...door opening and closing by itself...doesnt seem to be real!!!
does anyone think Tappu will just walk out of the house...she will create a hungama...i feel too bad to think that they are making fools of us again and feel this is all Veer's dream :-(

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Saturday's promo just Veer's dream" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

Seems this sequence has been picturised separately for the promotional reasons only.... hence that closing of the big door on taps depicting what that guy in the background is saying...about all doors being closed on taps...
I hope this time it is not a dream...... but since it has been slowly buiding up towards taps exposure....n with the creatives want ing to bring up the pregnancy track... I feel that this time it is for real.....tapasya is definitely getting exposed in front of both the families..

Edited by cjs369 - 16 August 2010 at 9:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609shyamstiny15

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
It's not a dream
If u remember Vansh pointing gun at Tapu promo was also shot b4 d actual scene and background was quite different in d promo and d actual scene

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369tiny15

ashleshad

Groupbie

ashleshad

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
I also have the same concern that it might be Veer's dream this time Confused ....But after yesterday's episode in the precap they showed Sid sitting in Bundela Mansion waiting for Veer.So we can hope this time Taps baby is truly getting exposed Big smile We will have to wait and watch what happens on Saturday.

cjs369tiny15

divy609

IF-Dazzler

divy609

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Only Taps dreams in Uttaran No one else does LOL Even Vansh Death was picturised for the promos in that way ,in a bunglaow ,That did happen This will also happen Big smile *fingers crossed*

cjs369tiny15

radash

radash

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged
ONE THING IS FOR SURE THAT VEER KNOWS THE TRUE  SIDE OF TAPASAYA (VEER ALWAYS KNEW TAPASAYA BEING GAME PLAYING AND BLEMING) AND NOW  HE WILL EXPOSE HER AT ANY COST, SO, I DON'T THINK THIS IS A DREAM

Post Reply New Post

Go to top