Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

yellowpurse

yellowpurse

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

Hey guys,Star

While i was watching yesterday's episode, i thought of sharing something about Anna's behaviour. Today Anna helped me make a clear cut decision about his characterOuchAngry....first i thought that at least he's trying to bring two love birds together before he wants to kill them, but i realized this is all pure mockery.Dead i had thought there would at least be a little bit of goodness in the idea of making nakku like a dulhan but today......what he said.....it totally made me decide without a doubt that he is a dus sar vala ravaan [which nakku calls him]. AngryAngryOuch

When he was making fun of nakku i felt ki use do char thapad vahi laga doon Angry....lekin i would've already been shot in the first thapadDeadLOL..lol...nywayz back to the topicGeek.....he made fun of nakku's dark colour in the promo by calling her a big buffaloOuch....and in today's episode ..mentioning dutta's reaction on seeing her. BUT MOST VIVID mockery was when he tells his wife 'inka baccha kaisa hoga/ aur /isse dekh kar vo rone lage ga ya chup ho jayega.'ShockedAngryCryCry i thought that was the line...making fun of nakku's character, ability to be a mother just because of her appearance. It actually reminded me of her entry and how the neighbourhood women used her to get their kids to drink milk.
It was really hurtful....

That was about the character...but i have to say that the guy who plays anna is a great actor...he's really good. Smile

anywayz...what about u guys...have any thoughtsSmileBig smile

in today's episode we really got to see how vo girgit ki tarah rang badal ta haiShockedAngry....i mean use bhi jaldi...got to applaud him for thatClap....he was just disgustingDeadAngry...kaise ankhein faad faad kar dekh raha tha...sach mein ravan jaisa dikh raha tha..aur kaise naaku ke liye red carpet aur apna hath offer kar raha tha jaise ki use behtar nakku ko koi treat hi nahi kar sakta....[just wait till our sher comes to free our sherni..'teri anterdiyan tere kutton ko khila dega'...wow dutta uses bold language when he gets mad...but hey nothing to complain when he just gets more and more irresistable..lolLOLLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by yellowpurse - 17 August 2010 at 5:43pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniChaudhrytmHessa85sasha_1mozart66left_foreverbfunofbb123gp00SuhaniSoniameghaparti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anna's hurtful words" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hessa85

Goldie

Hessa85

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
yeah he was cruelll, but i dont think nakku is so affected by it at that point. she just bothered about her saab

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniNels

disney101

Goldie

disney101

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
yeah i agree with u he was not having the clear wordds but he insulted naku's beauty.. i am sure his mouth will be open wide in the last episode when he saw the real naku.. anna ji plz close ur mouth or else dutta will sit in ur mouth and sing the song that plays on ur cell phone...
also i have a concern that why anna's wife calls him anna.. anna means brother then why her calling him anna.... Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniChaudhrytmNels

yellowpurse

yellowpurse

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hessa85

yeah he was cruelll, but i dont think nakku is so affected by it at that point. she just bothered about her saab

yes, that's true...she's been hearing these kinds of things for so long and on top of that right now she just hopes the safety of her saab....
Day DreamingDay Dreaming just can't stop thinking about him....
don't know how he will react on seeing nakku's face...
still, anna was pretty cruel with his words.

yellowpurse

yellowpurse

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by disney101

yeah i agree with u he was not having the clear wordds but he insulted naku's beauty.. i am sure his mouth will be open wide in the last episode when he saw the real naku.. anna ji plz close ur mouth or else dutta will sit in ur mouth and sing the song that plays on ur cell phone...
also i have a concern that why anna's wife calls him anna.. anna means brother then why her calling him anna.... Wink

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHALOLLOL LOL [TRYING TO CALM DOWN....LOL...JUST HILARIOUSBig smile] nicely said.

that's true..anaa's mouth was open and so were his badi badi ankhein...lolLOL he was so lost of words....i am just so happy that in any case, dutta is coming to save nakku and we will get to see such a hot hot sher...LOLLOLEmbarrassed

yea...with his wife calling anna and nakku calling her amma....i think they seem like a screwed up ..i mean bhatak gayi hui family..LOL....nywayz, but doesn't bhau also mean brother/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

gp00

IF-Dazzler

gp00

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Yes, Anna is cruel, much worse than we give him credit for. He is funny, but he is evil and not to be taken lightly.

What I find equally cruel is how this is similar to what Naku had to endure before. Sometimes I hate Babi so much for making Naku go through this extreme humiliation--there was a middle-ground but Babi refused to take it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

yellowpurse

yellowpurse

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gp00

Yes, Anna is cruel, much worse than we give him credit for. He is funny, but he is evil and not to be taken lightly.

What I find equally cruel is how this is similar to what Naku had to endure before. Sometimes I hate Babi so much for making Naku go through this extreme humiliation--there was a middle-ground but Babi refused to take it.

EXACTLY......I AGREE...see that's what i was thinking as well for a long time that it is understandable that babi wants to keep her safe from people misusing her or preventing anything bad happening to her but really.....she could have done a bit less....i mean even though she has kept her safe from all of that, babi has put her through soo much...nakku has to face this every day...and it isn't even allowing her to fully be happy either. it seems like some of it is retrained by what babi has done.  
i started to see the theme of appearance and love that the serial was trying to potray and i really loved it...and now with revealing nakku's face...i will miss it quite a bit...really loved koel roop nakku with dutta....just so darn sweet.
although, i understand it's a mother's heart and she has always been there for her.
but i can never forget the first few episodes...the way nakku was treated and looked. i really felt for her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimeghaparti

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Anna was cruel to Naku on account of her color. Reminded us of what Naku had to face day in day out till Dutta stepped into her life and she started getting respect for the person she is. But I wish he had said that in front of Dutta. It would have been fun.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosameghaparti

Post Reply New Post

Go to top