India-Forums

UPDATE 08/02/005 (UK)

Chetsmyster Senior Member
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

UPDATE 8/02/05 (UK) (good episode)

Kaveri gets up in court and demands the trial stop and custody be granted to Iravati. Kaveri's lawyer and Naina-devi tell her to re-consider but Kaveri is adamant. The lawyer says ''we've nearly won this case, you'l have your son soon enough''. Naina-devi says ''have you gone mad?''. Kaveri says ''no i havent gone mad. Infact i dont want anything to do with that Sharma family..they've only ever made me feel bad, they've never supported me in my career..i want to be rid of them forever''. Bua and Yashoda feel embaressed by whats being said in court but they look like they feel her pain. Kaveri breaks down and sobbs really hard in court. The judge rules that custody of the child be in the hands of Iravati and Bhavani. Iravati rolls out with the baby in her lap, right past a sobbing Kaveri.

Maharaj tells Rimjhim that things at court went really bad. Maharaj feels so hurt to see Kaveri and the family pit against each other in court. Rimjhim attempts to comfort him. Rimjhim asks about Babuji. Maharaj says hes disappeared off to Shirdi as he was feeling really depressed. His friend Mr Puri came over and took him away to see Sai Baba. Rimjhim feels happy that Babuji has gone to get some peace.

Naina-devi cant believe what Kaveri has done and how she has lost her son Munna now. Kaveri says she had to do this because otherwise Babuji would have been implicated in killing his own son. Kaveri sobs and says she loves Babuji as a father and he has loved her not like a daughter-in-law but like a daughter! Kaveri says that she would rather see his reputation saved then see her son lost as her respect for Babuji equals her love for her son. Naina-devi feels her and pain and feels confused as to what to do for her daughter. Naina-devi says she will go to her in-laws house and literally beg for Munna back..Kaveri just looks at her mother and weeps then she runs off and sobbs furthermore.

Iravati is at home and is feeling pleased about getting custody of Munna. Maharaj gives her tea but expresses his concern and disapppointment at seeing the baby taken away from her mother. Iravati snaps at Maharaj to watch his mouth. Iravati learns of Babuji's disappearance to Shirdi and she says she expected as much from him. Iravati continues: ''see what that Kaveri said in court..none of you believed me but i knew she was rotten''. Yashoda and Bua arent exactly as happy about what happened in court and they both express their concern and say that Kaveri probably said those things to protect our honour. Rimjhim has been listening and comes in to convince Iravati of Kaveri's situation but Iravati just tells her to shut up and how she doesnt want to hear anything from her.

Yashoda is coming to see Rimjhim in her room (by looking threw the window) but finds she isnt there. So she steps into Anands house where the servant is cleaning Anand's fathers photo. Yashoda asks the servant ''Kaka, have you seen Rimjhim''. Kaka drops the photo on seeing Yashoda and says ''what are you doing here?''. Yashoda catches the photo in time before is shatters. Anand comes in to see Yashoda holding his fathers photo. Anand shouts ''What are you doing in my house holding my fathers photo in your filthy hands!..it was your familys fault that my father's photo is on the wall!!''. Yashoda says ''the photo was falling and i caught it''. The servant supports Yashodas claim. Anands mood lightens. Yashoda says ''besides, i wouldnt want to do anything to this photo, after all i respect this man and he is your father ..you are an accomplished man and i have the utmost respect''. Anand looks confused about how he feels. Rimjhim has been watching the situation unfold. Yashoda leaves.

Anand is feeling conflicted about his feelings of hatred toward the Sharma family as he looks at the photo of his father..when Rimjhim comes and asks him to come eat dinner. He sits down and she says she made the food with her own hands. Anand is concerned that she isnt even well yet and shes cooking. Rimjhim says that the doctor said shes doing much better and shes allowed mild exercise with her hands. Rimjhim says she likes to cook. Anand eats her hand-made food with pleasure. Malini watches from afar with scorn. Rimjhim asks Anand what that Yashoda was doing here. Anand says she came here and was actually respecting me and my father. Anand confides in Rimjhim that he feels conflicted about his feeling and doesnt know if this was Bhavani's trick or whether Yashoda was being genuine. Rimjhim tells him that she sometimes feels the same way that maybe Bhavani wasnt responsible for his fathers death. Anand just looks at her blankly as if hes still conflicted about his feelings. Malini sees whats happening and feels angry.

Malini struts over to Shweta's room and sits down on her bed. Shweta is lying on the bed. Malini says ''what are you doing lying here when Rimjhims in there ruining my plans''. Shweta's concentration is elsewhere. Malini tells her that Rimjhims messing things up again. Shweta isnt concentrating on Malini's words and Malini gets angry and shouts ''whats wrong!?''. Shweta says ''Nothing, i just dont feel well''. Malini tells her to get up and find out what Rimjhim is up to.

Shweta gets up and goes down the hall but she feels dizzy and when she reaches the main room she nearly faints. Rimjhim says ''Shweta-ji whats wrong?''. Shweta is about to collpase when Rimjhim catches her and feels concerned about her health. Rimjhim keeps asking her if shes ok and asks her if she should call the doctor. Shweta says ''no Rimjhim, its ok, please dont call the doctor''. Rimjhim says ''whats wrong with you?''. Shweta says ''Rimjhim, i feel dizzy and feel like vomiting..''. Rimjhim probes her and asks her whats wrong..Shweta says ''Rimjhim...i...i...''. Shweta runs off feeling ashamed. Rimjhim feels confused and goes after her. Shweta is in her room. Rimjhim asks her whats wrong exactly and Shweta says ''Rimjhim-ji ..im pregnant!''. Rimjhim is shattered beyond words. Rimjhim cant believe it. Shweta says ''i cant believe how this has happened''. Shweta is very flustered and emotional and relying on Rimjhim for support. Shweta says ''Rimjhim ..this was all a farce but it wasnt supposed to go this far. I was supposed to live with Avinash as his wife and of course we do things..''. Rimjhims sadness turns into anger and shes pulls Shweta and tells her ''what have you done! you've made a joke out of marriage and a relationship between a husband and wife!! Avinash is not your husband ..hes mine!!''. Shweta feels her pain and says ''i know ..i dont know whats happened..its gone too far and Malini will be very angry when she finds out. Rimjhim-ji..she'll have my baby killed..aborted..please help me..please..i want my baby to live''. Rimjhims anger turns into empathy and shes hugs Shweta and Shweta hugs and relies on her for support as Rimjhim says ''i'll help you and your baby''.

Shweta is in her room and Malini comes in asking her whats wrong. Shweta says nothing. Shweta looks very nervous. We see Malini's roasted hand as she says ''i know whats going on Shweta..your pregnant!!..dont hide it from me''.

PREVIEW

Rakesh supports Mohini against Tanya

P.S. for more spoilers...read the preview posted by PriyaS...dated 10/02/05...very interesting

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update!
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

thanks chets. great update...

I was thinking that rimjim knew about sweta's pregnancy...may be i read the spoilers...gosh all confused...

fairy_tale Senior Member
fairy_tale
fairy_tale

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 1:25am | IP Logged
thanks for the updates
fingirl Senior Member
fingirl
fingirl

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
thanks for all the great updates..story seems to be getting somewhat interesting
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top