Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

uzmakhan

IF-Dazzler

uzmakhan

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
....understand or i shud say realize that maan loves her!!
hum tv sey dekh ker bata sakhtey hai yaar toh geet ussay 1cm dour hoker kyunnnnn nahi samajhti!!!ROFL

maan usko aik dum tight pakar ker rakhta hai (umm...hamesha!), wal pin kerta hai...hamesha 1 sec dour hota hai kiss kernay kay liyay---
laykin!!!
kabhi usnain yay sab kisi aur kay saath kiya??
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
as sum1 sed here, usnain toh kabhi sasha tasha sey hath tak nahi milaya---wall pinnin, kiss ker na toh booooohooot dour ki baat hai!!ROFL

and wen a guy has sumthin fer ya---dont u think ur 6th sense can make that out?? i mean koi apko uss nazar sey dekhay u can understand---laykin maan ney toh itnnnnaaa kuch ker diya phir b geet aik dum tubelight bani huwi hai!!

geet kay zyada kuch kiyay baghir (like she dint give much romantic signals, though she accepted his very openlyLOL)---maan can read her eyes and make out that she loves him--
toh geet darling---JAGGOO!! kitna soh rahi hoo!!--woh bechara signals dey dey ker thak chuka hai!!LOL

plus, the way maan has softend up on geet these dayz (his voice is soo cute wen hes romanticEmbarrassed)--like he sed "....aur tum jo mujhe hamesha kay liyay chor ker jarahi thi, uska kya geet" and "tum hamesha mujhe chor ker jaane ki baat....i mean naukri chorne ki baat kyun kerti ho"EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

so tell me!! if we experience sumthin like this--(OMG --*goes off to lala land already*Day Dreaming)---
dont u think u will noe that the opposite guy has or is developin sum feelins fer you??Confused
ya phir--u will brush this thought off--everytym--jus the way geet does?

Edited by uzmakhan - 16 August 2010 at 2:40pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

payalprasadsasasa-lonipriya7891harshijinehaahmadpriya86sweet_charmedMannGeetForeverAyesha_MSK-SiD_RuLz-Chaudhrytmpickle6586iqbals4everHiba282VJ-LNMDJadoremevirgoOfTheHeartanjani-pagliSofnaSuhaniSoniacharmed ones-AquaMermaiden-ibelieveinpink_innocent_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how can geet not understand!!!" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_innocent_

IF-Stunnerz

_innocent_

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
she knows and understands deep down  but doesnt want to admit it... cuz of her past(fanx to mr devil and witch the girl thinks she has lost the right to be happy)........hence if she admits it she wont be able to stay from maan hence she will feel like she is a burden on him....(i guess am trying to make sense of the situationLOLLOL....... )

Edited by _innocent_ - 16 August 2010 at 2:42pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MannGeetForeverChaudhrytmtaqdiruzmakhanSofnaRolzz

Hiba282

IF-Dazzler

Hiba282

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
u r ryt!! geet is being a tubelyt!!! Big smile
if i'd be in such a sitch ofcourse i'd knw, evn if u're not in such a situation and not experiencing wot geet is ryt now, u just always knw!!!....but geet seems to be too oblivious to the fact or she just doesnt want to admit it to herself!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uzmakhan

Ayesha_MSK

Ayesha_MSK

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
TBQH...if I was in Geet's position (*sighs* if only Wink), I would probably lose my train of thought!
Also the fact that she's trying to deal with all her new-found emotions makes her more self-conscious and less conscious of Maan's hints Embarrassed

Maan's behaviour softening towards her is also quite recent... earlier he would mask it with anger Shocked, and so she may be confused by the mixed signals. Smile
Lastly, it's an Indian serial...sometimes it's hard to be realistic LOL LOL LOL

You see, that's Geet for you...a naive girl because of her young age! On the other hand, if it was me...I would have pounced at the opportunity Wink Embarrassed LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MannGeetForeveruzmakhanKyunkiImafancharmed onesSofna

Mazzy101

Goldie

Mazzy101

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayesha_MSK

TBQH...if I was in Geet's position (*sighs* if only Wink), I would probably lose my train of thought!
Also the fact that she's trying to deal with all her new-found emotions makes her more self-conscious and less conscious of Maan's hints Embarrassed

Maan's behaviour softening towards her is also quite recent... earlier he would mask it with anger Shocked, and so she may be confused by the mixed signals. Smile

You see, that's Geet for you...a naive girl because of her young age! On the other hand, if it was me...I would have pounced at the opportunity Wink Embarrassed LOL

i agree wth you! and i thnk evryone would take the opportunity!EmbarrassedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha_MSKuzmakhan

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mazzy101

Aww, you girls are so cute with your enthusiasm !  Keep dreaming, you will def find your princeSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha_MSKuzmakhancharmed onesSofna

uzmakhan

IF-Dazzler

uzmakhan

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

she knows and understands deep down  but doesnt want to admit it... cuz of her past(fanx to mr devil and witch the girl thinks she has lost the right to be happy)........hence if she admits it she wont be able to stay from maan hence she will feel like she is a burden on him....(i guess am trying to make sense of the situationLOLLOL....... )
ur right...maybe she noes it deeep down buh doesnt wana admit it--
laykin from her facial xpressions and her self convo--it luks as if she thinks "maan ...aur mujse pyaar...saari delhi ki larkiya mar gai hai joh woh mujse pyaar karayga"LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha_MSK_innocent_

Ayesha_MSK

Ayesha_MSK

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mallika113

Originally posted by Mazzy101

Aww, you girls are so cute with your enthusiasm !  Keep dreaming, you will def find your princeSmile

LOL...it's hard not to be enthusiastic when Maan is involved Wink
Hopefully... one day Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uzmakhan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top