Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi can speak.....

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

I think today for Gopi to simple speak up and basically say no to feed milk to Nag Devta without worrying what Koki will say gives me a ray of hope. Yes, today her raising a voice for a different situation....but she stood up for what she thought was right, not caring if anyone else agreed. I hope that same strength starts to shine through her other problems. So one thing is for sure, its not that Gopi doesn't have it in her to stand up for what is right, she just has become helpless because she doesn't know how to read/write and her husband doesn't love her. I think once Ahem starts to understand she will be the best Bahu and wife anyone can think of.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PDLIMAVivaciousQueenALUJNA21Chaudhrytmbholabear-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gopi can speak....." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
to the point taral....   if gopi came to know aham actually loves her and need her, gopi will be all bold strong n wat not...  Aham is only ray of hope for her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
taral love u for puting this post. It dint come to my mind even 4 once that today gopi spoke everything..
w/o thinking abt wt others wil think, wil they agree or nt, she dint even stuttered once while telling, she knws to put her views, she knws wts right n wrong.
She lacks only self belief. In todays case she showed her belif in her self her words bt as u against aham n koki she thinks she is nothing coz aham hates her n she is nt worthy of being his wife.
The day aham wil be on her side, she wil get this self belief as a wife also. That would be the bigest day 4 us.

Thanx again 4 opening this thread.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taral83bholabear

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
I haven't seen the epi yet - just read the update. 

I find it funny that Gopi finally got a backbone and stood up for something spinelessLOLLOLLOL  hahahahah  Yes, just my weird sense of humor once again.  Sorry!

Can't wait to see the epi!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suvaaslondontaral83-tellyaddict-

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

I haven't seen the epi yet - just read the update. 

I find it funny that Gopi finally got a backbone and stood up for something spinelessLOLLOLLOL  hahahahah  Yes, just my weird sense of humor once again.  Sorry!

Can't wait to see the epi!
ROFL

saomom-tellyaddict-

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
it was sooo good to see gopi today in a different avatar!! she shocked us today!! well done gopi!

-tellyaddict-

bholabear

IF-Rockerz

bholabear

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

taral love u for puting this post. It dint come to my mind even 4 once that today gopi spoke everything..
w/o thinking abt wt others wil think, wil they agree or nt, she dint even stuttered once while telling, she knws to put her views, she knws wts right n wrong.
She lacks only self belief. In todays case she showed her belif in her self her words bt as u against aham n koki she thinks she is nothing coz aham hates her n she is nt worthy of being his wife.
The day aham wil be on her side, she wil get this self belief as a wife also. That would be the bigest day 4 us.

Thanx again 4 opening this thread.

Yes, I agree whole-heartedly, but when is this finally gonna happen??? Angry Been waiting for a long time, but the story is just stuck on Ahem being awful, Rashi plotting, and Gopi feeling shy / depressed ? Waiting for that day.

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 12:46am | IP Logged
^^^ we are w8ing to watch something different, and Cvs very well know how to make us stupid by just smal smal chunks here n there like koki nicer to gopi, nw gopi speaking up like starters in any hotel's menu.
We are stil 4 main course as full fledged GoHam romance nd dont knw til wen we wil hav to w8.

suvaaslondonsaomom

Post Reply New Post

Go to top