16th Aug - SR/ArShi: Laakh manaa le duniya...

Posted: 13 years ago

Laakh manaa le duniya,
Saath na ye chhootega,
Aake mere haathon mein
Haath na ye chhootega....
O mere Jeevan Saathi...

- From the song 'Tere mere sapne' OS ' Guide'.

Today's episode does not need a detailed analysis. It was Shilpa's episode with a profound SR moment and little ArShi moments indicating future repercussions. So, i'll just put two small notes for the two couples.

Siddhima

They have come so long.....so far... so close... so comfortable ....and to such a point that you revel in that every moment of normalcy that they live as a regular urban couple. They both have suffered a lot , fought circumstances , fought each-other to protect this soulful matrimonial togetherness. I don't see any reason to complain that they don't have these intense, passionate ,angry moments. Right now , there is no need to. From a screaming waterfall , they have reached the level of a soulful , quiet lake. These everyday things like ' I'll miss you' , Sid letting Riddz having the upper hand in this marriage but fixing her reins when needed , balancing out each-other ... they both have struggled a lot to achieve this. Today , Riddz was being her typical 'humph' chudail biwi and Sid the teasing badtameez pati... until he told her that he will miss her... Riddz' expression changed to a tender one because she resonated what Sid felt. She would miss him too... that is how a marriage works....both keep the flame burning.... and they have reached that RARE point on their marriage where they can just say ANYTHING to each-other.... so, when Sid tenderly but painfully tells her that he would like to be her top priority... Riddz' face holds you.. a face ridden with emotions that are just for her husband and tears running down her cheeks.... Sid is her everything... just like our parents are , our life-partner is , our children are... but we LIVE in the comfortable bubble that they are there whenever we look next to us. ...Riddhima says nothing , she just goes into her secure heaven... Sid's arms ... to close her eyes and stay there with the most blissful and calm expression in the world....Sid knows that she loves him and that is the reason she is with him... but once in a while... he wants to be pampered too....just a little fixing of a nut ,a bolt in the human machinery makes relationships even more beautiful... and that is the pampering this profound marriage needs.

Woh hamesha aise hi roothti rahe, aur woh use hamesha aise hi manaata rahe....😳

ArShi

Does Armaan like Shilpa? Hmm.... yes and no. Is Armaan attracted towards Shilpa? Errm... not yet. Does he love Shilpa? N-O.

Is Armaan intrigued by Shilpa? Yes. Does Shilpa momentarily block out his self-destruction? You betcha! Does Shilpa divert Armaan's attention from everything? Yes. Does Shilpa make Armaan forget everything around him and pay attention just to her? Yes.

From today's episode , we gathered that Armaan is intrigued and ensnared by Shilpa. When he spotted Shilpa , there was no reason to look at her like that , actually check her out with an amused smile on his face , spend minutes smiling to himself amd make desi judgments on her.... but he did. So unlike the khadoos bitter Armaan whom SR fear....he was being naughty , and quite a tease when he wanted to know why Shilpa didn't hit him....he did not need to rag Shilpa like that.. but he did. For those few minutes , he was the old Armaan - mischievous and a tease. Even later , when Armaan pushed JP to save Shilpa... he was momentarily trapped in that moment as she looked up at him with her big brilliant eyes.....later , argued and fought with her , forgetting that Riddz was around. But these moments are like sparks , yet to become a chain reaction.....Armaan's defences come and go but he cannot help getting lost in Shilpa's pink bubble now and then.......As for Shilpa , she knows it is totally wrong to be Armaanified at this juncture and she is trying to fight it... but cannot.. her heart has chosen Armaan and refuses to listen to her reason and logic.....this love story is that of  the BEAUTY AND THE BEAST. Let's see if Shilpa can turn Armaan's intrigue affinity for her into his second chance ....and a lucky chance at love , life and hope.

Woh aise hi girti rahe, aur woh use aise hi sambhaalta rahe. 😳

Love and luck always to everyone,❀️

GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago
OHMYGawsh, IM first for the first time to comment on your topic. Imma reserve it, and then I will comment later. IM so excited. No words.

RESERVEEEEEEE in style.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

The ZAINU commenting on my topic!......* dies of a cardiac arrest*

It was indeed a lovely episode..

By the day you grow fonder of Shilpa... no doubt... She an her antics..Lovely!

SR- Loved the short scene. No doubt... But somehow today i felt while we do see progression iN Siddhima story, it is not continuos.There is still so much to be said and clarified between the two after what they went thru.... So everytime I see these two together, i feel now is when they would "talk" but that ends in a two minute cute scene...But not the conversation I've been waiting and expecting.

Hence, I was extremely happy about the pre-cap..That was the bit I loved in today's episode.. Its about time Siddant expresses his emotions..

Also we all know how Mrs. Modi feels about her husband.. Its time she takes some initiatives. As much as I likes today's scene would have love it better if she had taken the initiative to  tell he hubby he would be missed...when he was so upset.
Edited by prejudice - 13 years ago
I think SR are progressing and as much as I love their couple I think Ridz needs to move from step 1, because. Well First I get Sid is her second lover but now i am kinda thinking their story is going  a little slow. I seriously wish we get a 'I Love You' soon because if KW leaves the show without i will rip some ones head off.

I loved them today and how she said 'I'll Miss you too' but she has said everything a girl can say to a girl just I love you. Come on Just 3 words. πŸ˜†

I loveee your post! LOL Beauty and the Beast, I saw the old Armaan too today it was great seeing him like that agian. It was so adorable watching Shilpa admiring him.

I loved The SR precap it was so sweet of him to say that and she got her emotional and then the hug!
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

I think SR are progressing and as much as I love their couple I think Ridz needs to move from step 1, because. Well First I get Sid is her second lover but now i am kinda thinking their story is going  a little slow. I seriously wish we get a 'I Love You' soon because if KW leaves the show without i will rip some ones head off.

I loved them today and how she said 'I'll Miss you too' but she has said everything a girl can say to a girl just I love you. Come on Just 3 words. πŸ˜†

Agreed. SR need to move ahead now and it is clearly visible that Riddz loves Sid ... i think she needs a little push to say ' I LOVE YOU' to Sid and Sid will get it out of her. He needs to push her buttons and he knows how. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by ASALUV

I loveee your post! LOL Beauty and the Beast, I saw the old Armaan too today it was great seeing him like that agian. It was so adorable watching Shilpa admiring him.

I loved The SR precap it was so sweet of him to say that and she got her emotional and then the hug!

Sid has to do some emotional arm-twisting with Riddz otherwise woh line par kabhi nahiin aatiπŸ˜†.....only Sid can control her. Shilpa is a dreamchild and i hate the very thought that Armaan could ever break her heart.
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Sid has to do some emotional arm-twisting with Riddz otherwise woh line par kabhi nahiin aatiπŸ˜†.....only Sid can control her. Shilpa is a dreamchild and i hate the very thought that Armaan could ever break her heart.
Yeah only Sid can control herπŸ˜† but I love the way he always goes to pamper her😊
And yeah It's so sad cause we all know that Armaan will break Shilpa' heart poor girl,
she has already gone thourgh so much.
Originally posted by ASALUV

Yeah only Sid can control herπŸ˜† but I love the way he always goes to pamper her😊
And yeah It's so sad cause we all know that Armaan will break Shilpa' heart poor girl,
she has already gone thourgh so much.

Sid has actually spoiled Riddz a lot, i tell you. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..... but i guess , yahi uska pyaar hai. 😳

I do feel that Armaan will break Shilpa's heart but then , he would win her back anyhow... sometimes i feel the Geet-Aditya track post first-half would be apt for ArShi.