Thendral

Thendral Moday 16th August 2010 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

srima

Viewbie

srima

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Lav did not take any important decision on TA's life. She just informed Tulasi of his engagement that too beacause TA told them in the temple after insult incident that he had wiped off Tulasi's image from his heart.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaVani19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Moday 16th August 2010 (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srima

Lav did not take any important decision on TA's life. She just informed Tulasi of his engagement that too beacause TA told them in the temple after insult incident that he had wiped off Tulasi's image from his heart.

Srima you're right but whatever it is, Lavanya should have consulted TA to understand what he was going through at that instance before proceeding to inform Thuls of this matter cos its his life afterall! How can she decide his life?! I felt she was being a lil too impulsive with something someone told her. Looks like gullibility runs in the family.. everyone believes everything.. sigh! Unhappy

Edited by khpriya - 17 August 2010 at 3:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaQuelle-BelleShemmo

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:15am | IP Logged
According to me Lavanya did decide indirectly about her brother's life. She is the reason for his love of life to avoid him (well TA too is a reason in a way).Even after that temple incident she knew that he was in love with her. I remember her saying, now you have to be the hero in Thulasi's heart and asked him, how did he feel when Thulasi said she does not love Anand.Like we viewers, she knows too that he agreed to marry Charu because he missunderstood Thulasi to be in love with his friend. I agree with you khpriya that she should have consulted her brother before she spoke with Thulasi. It would have been better if she had talked to her brother about this and urged him to tell it either Charu or Thulasi.

Edited by Theiva - 17 August 2010 at 3:24am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwaryAnnaJayElystiakuttyponnuHema_M-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmo

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khpriya

Originally posted by srima

Srima you're right but whatever it is, Lavanya should have consulted TA to understand what he was going through at that instance before proceeding to inform Thuls of this matter cos its his life afterall! How can she decide his life?! I felt she was being a lil too impulsive with something someone told her. Looks like gullibility runs in the family.. everyone believes everything.. sigh! Unhappy

Why did Lavanya inform only Thulasi and left Charu.Like she informed Thulasi about Thamizh's engmt she should have told Charu about her brother's love. Charu's happy life too is included in this matter.It is not enough to know Thulasi's reaction, it is necessary to know how Charu would react. At a point Charu could question Lavanya why she did hide the truth from her and could get angry with her as well.Moreover Lavanya knows through Anandh that Thamizh loves Thulasi deeply. She gave importance to Anandh's words except to these lines. The director has spoilt such a nice and sweet character UnhappyAngry

Edited by Nikila10 - 17 August 2010 at 7:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaTheivaShemmoNixkie

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 7:40am | IP Logged

hehe, awesome chemistry in this episode! Aiyoo, TA, where was this boldness and "it's my life, my choices" attitude before? If you shown this attitude and told your mom the day Thuls confessed to you in the park, a lot heartache for Charu and Thuls could have been avoided. Sigh, I guess some people don't get the necessary strength to fight for what they want until there just about to lose it! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnuTheiva-musicluv-Quelle-BelleShemmo

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikila10

Why did Lavanya inform only Thulasi and left Charu.Like she informed Thulasi about Thamizh's engmt she should have told Charu about her brother's love. Charu's happy life too is included in this matter.It is not enough to know Thulasi's reaction, it is necessary to know how Charu would react. At a point Charu could question Lavanya why she did hide the truth from her and could get angry with her as well.Moreover Lavanya knows through Anandh that Thamizh loves Thulasi deeply. She gave importance to Anandh's words except to these lines. The director has spoilt such a nice and sweet character UnhappyAngry

Well said Nikila akka. Lavs had a choice and she cud have told Charu instead. She trusted Anand more than her own bro! Andd yesss I really really miss the old Lavanya and Thamizh scenes... they were really sweeeet and looked lyk real life siblings!!! Unhappy

Edited by khpriya - 17 August 2010 at 8:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Theiva~*Thamizhan*~Quelle-BelleShemmo

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
thank u srima for the updates and atinama for the pics......

good one for all T and T fans ofcourse.......
but i was wondering how cum TA was quiet when he heard the reason why thulz was avoiding him.......
may be now his priority is to patch up with thulz.......

i think he might get info about his wedding prepn in 10 days.......that would be the ultimate shock for him......and plus if bank prob gets solved by charu and co........its all gone for a toss......

OMG i m wondering what director has in mind.....
he is playing with TA's life too much.....lol

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaRanu.Theivakrishfan-musicluv-ShemmoQuelle-Belle

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malasara23

Awesome epi after a long time.It is good tamizh at last came to know abt thulais ignorance and lavanya.But tamizh showed no reaction when paati was saying abt lavanya.Little bit confused abt itWink

I had the same feeling. I always thought that once he found out the truth, there would be like this whole dramatic moment and he would try to deny it or something. But nothing like that happened.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Quelle-BelleShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top