Thendral

Thendral Moday 16th August 2010 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks Srima for the super updates..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srima

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Moday 16th August 2010 (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aarthivijay

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Theiva-musicluv-Quelle-BelleShemmoSweetyGreen

srima

IF-Veteran Member

srima

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Thamizhan , Caryn , Brinny I too share your opinion. I have heard love is blind , but seeing him I find love is dumb , deaf & brainless too. Fully aware that police is on the look out for him , he comes out openly to have small talks with his friend.

kuttyponnuTheiva~*Thamizhan*~Vani19eljay

kuttyponnu

kuttyponnu

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by malasara23

Awesome epi after a long time.It is good tamizh at last came to know abt thulais ignorance and lavanya.But tamizh showed no reaction when paati was saying abt lavanya.Little bit confused abt itWink
Agreed. He did not show any shock or anger. It looked like he already knew it kind of !!!!. Howcome he does not feel like calling up Lavanya and showing his displeasure.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Theiva-musicluv-~*Thamizhan*~Quelle-BelleShemmoSweetyGreen

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Thanks Srima for the update and atina ma for the lovely pictures. I agree with Sri, Caryn & Brinny. TA should be more responsible, he has tons of problems to be solved.  Kadavule Confused, TA ke nall buttiya kodu Confused

Theiva~*Thamizhan*~brinny_geljaysrima

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update srima!

It was a nice episode and T&T (this pair in green looked very cute tgt) scene and T&P were really enjoyable.Thulasi was very cute in this epi even when she seemed to be angry with him. Now i understand what Deepak meant with commercial serial if i have listened correctly to his interview. So like in commercial movies we can expect here many logic holes too.As long as i can be happy and enjoy the scenes for my entertainment i won't mind these logic mistakes.Like Thamizh keeps forgetting everything else when he sees Thulasi i forget everything when i see T&T together LOL.

Edited by Nikila10 - 17 August 2010 at 1:23am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaTheiva-musicluv-~*Thamizhan*~shubbaNixkieShemmosrima

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttyponnu

Originally posted by malasara23

Awesome epi after a long time.It is good tamizh at last came to know abt thulais ignorance and lavanya.But tamizh showed no reaction when paati was saying abt lavanya.Little bit confused abt itWink

Agreed. He did not show any shock or anger. It looked like he already knew it kind of !!!!. Howcome he does not feel like calling up Lavanya and showing his displeasure.

I think he didn't wanna show his displeasure in front of Paati and so was trying to control it... veetukku pona Lavanya kku nalla irukku LOL

Edited by khpriya - 17 August 2010 at 2:01am

kuttyponnuTheivashubbaQuelle-BelleShemmo

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Thank you for the update srima and atina for the pics Smile

Like you malasara and kuttyponnu, i too was wondering why does he not get angry with Lavanya for taking a important decision about his life.But it shows again that he does not take things done against him seriously.I think he might get angry when he comes to know that Lavanya, his sweet sister diverted the police to Thulas's house.
I don't think the truth would be known by Charu and family till the T and T marriage takes place in a critical situation.Vel's problem needed six months to be solved and at the same time she entered college, and now this T&C marriage issue needs another six months, maybe when it gets solved Thulasi might marry him.

Bank problem would be never solved if the serial goes like this. It is really irritating. Hope TA is able to change Thulasi's heart and the story moves instead of dragging.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwaryAnnaJayElystiaQuelle-BelleShemmosrima

Post Reply New Post

Go to top