Thendral Moday 16th August 2010 - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by khpriya

Srima you're right but whatever it is, Lavanya should have consulted TA to understand what he was going through at that instance before proceeding to inform Thuls of this matter cos its his life afterall! How can she decide his life?! I felt she was being a lil too impulsive with something someone told her. Looks like gullibility runs in the family.. everyone believes everything.. sigh! πŸ˜”

Anand was very convincing....and Lavanya believed him from A to Z coz he was known to her family too. But that doesn't mean she shd make decisions in making TA and Thuls go on their own separate ways. She shd have consulted TA...but she felt it was easier to handle Thuls knowing her soft character and straightening up things so that there won't be any hindrance for her and Nitish to get married if the coast is clear for Charu.😑 She knows Thuls oda character at the back of her palm....furthermore she is already in love with Nitish so she is safe guarding her own interest...idhu selfish thaney??? Like mother like daughter..!!😍
Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
ya i agree but tamizh is so strong and so madly luv with thulasi.Also he came to know the reason why thulasi avoided him.As he said to paati until he changes thulasi he ll never go or keep quiet😳
πŸ˜ƒthanks for the update srima!! Edited by sagikaa - 13 years ago
Yes.... I agree the bonding between TA and his sister Lav is no more. Lav is least worried abt TA's whereabouts...she is taking it very cool..its only her mother who is beating her breasts and crying for her son..!!πŸ˜”

When siblings grow up together there is so much of love but when they find their own life partners everything changes overnite  esp. when they start having their own families - their interest and attention is diverted - this is wat that is happening around the world....and its so sad esp. when our days on earth is fixed and nothing is permanent for ever....so keeping the family together is so important which many fail to realise and understand or even appreciate..... πŸ˜”

Its like a bird's nest whereby little baby birds are fed by its mother and as they grow into adults they fly out from the nest not knowing its own siblings or parents anymore..!!😍

Originally posted by malasara23

ya i agree but tamizh is so strong and so madly luv with thulasi.Also he came to know the reason why thulasi avoided him.As he said to paati until he changes thulasi he ll never go or keep quiet😳

Even how hard TA is trying to win Thuls back he just can't seem to get her to respond. She is sticking to her promise to Lav....i.e. not to make things difficult for TA & Charu...its only thru Patti he came to know of the truth. I think he shd confront his sister for poking her nose into his affair. Thuls is so irritating and has become a great pain in the neck....😑

In today's episode Lav convinced her mum not to worry and  that Thuls will never come in between TA and Charu. She is very confident that Thuls will keep to her promise.😑 

Anand showed his suspension letter to prove to TA that he has no part in informing abt TA's whereabouts to the police. TA  and frens swallowed Anand's tale after seeing the suspension order....don't know when TA will realise that he has all along beein taken for a ride by Anand.😲
Srima me too thank you for the updates....and Atina for the photos.πŸ˜ƒ

Even though Ta & Thuls didn't exchange any lovey dovey looks but they sure seem to have chosen individual green attire like as though it has been mentally planned.....enna porutham..!!. πŸ‘

I even saw kitchen wall tiles green, the door and its frame green and some gadget which is also green on the wall..!!..πŸ‘πŸΌ
@ Thamizhan:

Thamizh tried to tell Thulasi abt his engagement but mudiyala athellam ok.. He also tried to tell Charu abt his engagement soo many times but he was interrupted every time! Lavanya didnt know that Thamizh tried to confess to Thulasi or Charu abt his engagement (she knew nth abt this until Anand told her).. in that case, how can she go ahead and tell Thulasi?

And just because its easy for someone to believe something, they shouldnt be sooo impulsive esp at the cost of someone else's life! They shd put on their thinking cap and think rationally! This is why i said that the whole family is sooo gullible! They believe everything everyone says!

And Thulasi was doing everything to make Thamizh stay away from her once she heard his engagement matter from Lavanya! From her point of view, she was sacrificing all her love for him and trying her best to make him hate her, thinking that he would be able to lead a gd life with Charu but little did she know that its actually making things worse..! She's not at fault, is she?
Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
Thanks for the update Sri ma.

At least patti revealed the truth to TA which he deserve to know but now he has to handle the Charu matter with care, since he is also responsible along with his mother to give false hopes for Charu.

Padma and her useless son-errghh...i hope their aapu is on the way soonπŸ˜†

Priya,

Anand told Lavanya about Thamizh trying to talk to Thulasi about his engagement and left out Thamizh's attempts to let Charu know (purposely, of course!) . So, Lavanya decided to do what is best for her brother and what Thamizh did not have the courage to do . I agree with you that she's gullible, not selfish. More importantly , Lavanya talked about Thulasi day in day out, so she's more responsible for the mess Thamizh is in right now and it makes sense for her to approach Thulasi and put everything right for her brother.

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 13 years ago
tamizhan........
though lavanya was like a puppet at that time when anand told only the one side story, i mean only about thulasi.......what she did was acceptable definetely......she cant be blamed for that........she as a sister or a member of that family did the right thing........

but recently......when police came to her house.......she directed them to thulasi's house when they asked about TA's fiance......she ofcourse is selfish......we cannot deny that.......she shd have done something else....she was not even bothered that she was sending police to thulz place even after she knew the problems thulasi was facing....i mean even at her home she is like an alein....
so lavanya has slowly turned to be selfish one ..........particularly with thulasi's matter i would say..she is more keen on charu now....forgetting she was the only reason behind for TA and T's love.....
but i dont like the way that such a nice character geting spoiled
Edited by subbali - 13 years ago