Thendral

Thendral Moday 16th August 2010 - Page 3

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

hehe, awesome chemistry in this episode! Aiyoo, TA, where was this boldness and "it's my life, my choices" attitude before? If you shown this attitude and told your mom the day Thuls confessed to you in the park, a lot heartache for Charu and Thuls could have been avoided. Sigh, I guess some people don't get the necessary strength to fight for what they want until there just about to lose it! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Nikila10

Why did Lavanya inform only Thulasi and left Charu.Like she informed Thulasi about Thamizh's engmt she should have told Charu about her brother's love. Charu's happy life too is included in this matter.It is not enough to know Thulasi's reaction, it is necessary to know how Charu would react. At a point Charu could question Lavanya why she did hide the truth from her and could get angry with her as well.Moreover Lavanya knows through Anandh that Thamizh loves Thulasi deeply. She gave importance to Anandh's words except to these lines. The director has spoilt such a nice and sweet character πŸ˜”πŸ˜‘

Well said Nikila akka. Lavs had a choice and she cud have told Charu instead. She trusted Anand more than her own bro! Andd yesss I really really miss the old Lavanya and Thamizh scenes... they were really sweeeet and looked lyk real life siblings!!! πŸ˜”
Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u srima for the updates and atinama for the pics......

good one for all T and T fans ofcourse.......
but i was wondering how cum TA was quiet when he heard the reason why thulz was avoiding him.......
may be now his priority is to patch up with thulz.......

i think he might get info about his wedding prepn in 10 days.......that would be the ultimate shock for him......and plus if bank prob gets solved by charu and co........its all gone for a toss......

OMG i m wondering what director has in mind.....
he is playing with TA's life too much.....lol
krishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: malasara23

Awesome epi after a long time.It is good tamizh at last came to know abt thulais ignorance and lavanya.But tamizh showed no reaction when paati was saying abt lavanya.Little bit confused abt itπŸ˜‰

I had the same feeling. I always thought that once he found out the truth, there would be like this whole dramatic moment and he would try to deny it or something. But nothing like that happened.
krishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khpriya

Well said Nikila akka. Lavs had a choice and she cud have told Charu instead. She trusted Anand more than her own bro! Andd yesss I really really miss the old Lavanya and Thamizh scenes... they were really sweeeet and looked lyk real life siblings!!! πŸ˜”

I to miss those great brother sister bonding moments. Now Lavs has just changed and she would rather listen to what Anand has to say and not confront her own brother about it. Also i agree with priya in which she should have told Charu as well. I mean there is Charu thinking that she is the only one in TA's heart. So if Lavs really cared about Charu, she would have been honest with her and tell her about TA's love and all that.
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Srima!  As I keep saying, this TA is so immature and irresponsible that I am losing interest in this show.  Thalaikku mele problems irukku, he wants to know why Thulasi is avoiding him, that has become very important to him.  What can I say about this guy?  Why can't Thulasi at least have the sense to tell him, Hey, you have tons of problems, you didn't have the decency to tell me about your engagement, fix your problems first and then come to me.  I am losing my respect for Paati also.
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very well said eljay. Patti too behaves in an immatured manner.The story has digressed  far away from the original theme. Me too losing interest in this serial...going the same way as TMS. Vikadan televistas & Kumaran lack ideas.
sindhu_051 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi,

Todays episode was too gooooooooddddddddddddddd.
The way TA reacted , patti  and Tulsi all are right...

Coming to Patti,

she is the one who helps Tulsi from the beginning...previously in temple askign TA to marry...and now by saying the truth to TA why Tulsi is avoiding him......she has been with Tulsi and knew how much sorrows and sadness she has seen in her life ..thats why she is asking TA to marry...who will lose a guy like TA ....yes he is not serious....but for him all the problems are like easy go only...
thats good right...instead of putting the mind intot that and spoiling our health and others ....this is good....

TA,
for him love is important....ofcourse for any human being if u r in love and if ur love does not talk to u and avoiding will u be able to concentrate in other things... ofcourse he has a big problem but until the strike is not over how can he go out...also he doesnot have any place ...so this is the safest place for him and he cansolve atleast Tulsis problem now...now he can solve other problems easily as his mind is relaxed now....

Tulsi,
she cant tell the truth to him as she is caring abt TAs family and TAs happiness......how can she be selfish as she is not brought up like that....

Its nice to see all the characters portrayed correctly in the way they were shown before...

there is no conflict .......

and lavanyas problem ..sure TA will show his angerness once he sees Lavanya....he will def ask her....

also I dont know how TA will tell his love matter to his family......in their absence he will talk boldly...but on seeing his mother he will blablabalbla......

But one thing did u notice MMs behaviour.....he didnt even ask a word abt TAs engagement and TAs mother visit to their house....how gently he bahaved....i think he is respecting TA much...

thats why does not want to hurt him as he is already in several problems...

Also, Tulsi was scared when TA shouted at her to show her face...she is respectign him and have fear also..so if she tells i cant marry u TA will slap her or scold her and then she will say yes....

good episode....

mellisai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nikila10

Why did Lavanya inform only Thulasi and left Charu. I think this has more to with what Anand told her - Thamizh tried numerous times to tell Thulasi about his engagement , but didn't have the courage to do it. So , she went with what Thamizh tried to do - inform Thulasi, not Charu! Like she informed Thulasi about Thamizh's engmt she should have told Charu about her brother's love. Charu's happy life too is included in this matter.It is not enough to know Thulasi's reaction, it is necessary to know how Charu would react. At a point Charu could question Lavanya why she did hide the truth from her and could get angry with her as well.Moreover Lavanya knows through Anandh that Thamizh loves Thulasi deeply. She gave importance to Anandh's words except to these lines. Anand cleverly talks about Thulasi's love ; he questions her love / feelings towards Thamizh and mentions her love is a result of Thamizh helping her . This point was argued many times , but it was easier for Lavanya (or anyone in her place) to believe Anand and I don't blame her . For me , it was like Thulasi was making it hard for Thamizh to move away from her . The director has spoilt such a nice and sweet characterπŸ˜”πŸ˜‘

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 13 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: malasara23

Awesome epi after a long time.It is good tamizh at last came to know abt thulais ignorance and lavanya.But tamizh showed no reaction when paati was saying abt lavanya. Little bit confused abt itπŸ˜‰

I think Deepak was not instructed to show any reaction thus he just took it as a matter of factly..πŸ˜†