Thendral Moday 16th August 2010

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update, Srima.

Thamizh kku ellaam talk talk thaan and no action. I understand the 'he's not perfect' argument , but his actions are starting to irritate me more and more .

Padma kku nalla aappu!

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Srima for the wonderful update! 😊

Episode was awesome!!! all the conversations between Thamizh, Thulasi and Paati were toooo cute and hilarious!! I just loved how he was sooo desperate to talk to Thuls alone and also the way he assured Paati that he'll be with Thuls till the end... awww that was just toooo sweeeeeet! πŸ˜ƒ But if he was soo firm on it, he cud have told his mum earlier right? ahh well, better late than never! πŸ˜›

hahaha, Padma's reaction to Vishwa's arrival was toooo funny..! Its a pity she's oblivious to the fact that its gonna land Mohan in hugeeee trouble! ahh sila perukku sonna puriyaadhu pattu thaan therinjukanum.. appovaavadhu thirundhina seri.. appo kooda thirundhuvaangala nu therilaye.. she seems lyk an incorrigible character! πŸ˜•

SN Lakshmi is doing such a great job..! Her reaction and words were sooo genuine... right from the bottom of her heart! it was as if she really had a granddaughter called Thulasi.. ivlo vayasukku appromum she's all energetic and performs too well!! She's a really sweet person in real life too... Great going Paati.. I really admire you...! The director has done a superb job with the casting!! Kudos to the whole team! πŸ‘

Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
AG25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice episode.....thanks for the quick update Srima...Edited by Ardentdeepakfan - 13 years ago
krishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just loooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeddddddddddddd today's episode. After a long time, I had a huge smile on my face while watching today's episode. I loved all of TA's dialogues and acting. It was just great. I just love the conversation between patti and TA... that was just so hilarious.
Caryn thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

Thanks for the wonderful update, Srima.

Thamizh kku ellaam talk talk thaan and no action. I understand the 'he's not perfect' argument , but his actions are starting to irritate me more and more .

Padma kku nalla aappu!

Well said T. He is annoying me to the max.  Shows that he is inconsiderate & irresponsible.  😑
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Srima
I'm with Thamizhan and Caryn, TA is getting more irritating. Doesn't he realise that his family is worried sick about him?
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the hot hot update Srima....

Padma deserves a tight slap on her face..>!!!!!
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Srima for the super updates..

Awesome epi after a long time.It is good tamizh at last came to know abt thulais ignorance and lavanya.But tamizh showed no reaction when paati was saying abt lavanya.Little bit confused abt itπŸ˜‰