pujas

Posted: 20 September 2004 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks Deadly

Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 20 September 2004 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Nice update, Deadly.

I found Aryan reason for making Jassi the CEO very lame. These things sound good, but in reality, a person like Aryan is very suspicious and a person who does not trust easily. He could have voted 'no' and could have suggested his own name for the CEO post. Armaan, by suggesting Jassi's name for CEO, in a way was accepting his failure at being a CEO. So, what is stopping Aryan fom convincing the board to make him the CEO.

It is a different story whether Aryan would have gotten the CEO post. He gave in too easily in making the Jassi the CEO. Aryan's vote was predictable, but not convincing enough.

gupta Newbie
gupta
gupta

Posted: 20 September 2004 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

thanks deadly. I agree that if jassi succeeds as a ceo it will definitely make armaan look bad. I don't think a man can fall for a women who makes him look bad.

also if armaan does transform to be a better person then what about his promise to mallike. the first thing after he reforms is to be more considerate to mallika. she is not a bad person. she loves armaan so why should she be punished .our sympathies should not be with jassi just because she is the heroine.

also. how will armaan increase his I.Q level with time.

Nupur Groupbie
Nupur
Nupur

Posted: 20 September 2004 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

once again great update deadly

I think he(aryan) wanted jassi tobe the CEO so that in future him and mallika can give her  hard time making her leave the company altogether..

but now jassi will prove herself and show everyone (including aryan) "jassi jaisi koi nahin!" and i think towards the end she'll change her looks (i hope we get to see the real person behind those big glasses!)

gupta Newbie
gupta
gupta

Posted: 20 September 2004 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
by the way armaan did not step down from his chairmanship because he felt a failure to do so. He never calls himself to be a failure. his reason of stepping down wasd his insecurity of losing jassi which to him means kohinoor. He just protecting himself  not acknowledging himself as a failure.
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 20 September 2004 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

Thanks deadly for that ONCE-AGAIN-AMAZING Narration! 

---Rabeea 

Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 20 September 2004 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

Well, Armaan mentioned to Puru that he wanted Jassi to become to CEO because she promised to bring Gulmohor in profit within six months, which to the outsiders mean- 'See, i cannot do it, Jassi can do it'.

To the outside world (Puru, Aryan etc), this indicates that he has given up -that he cannot save Gulmohor (he failed to save Gulmohor). They don't know what are his real intentions. Based on this, Aryan would have at least try to get the CEO position for himself. That is so like him, to jump at any opportunity (however slight) to get the CEO position.

He knows that Jassi is efficient, and will probably get Gulmohor on its feet. After getting the company back on its feet, she will hand it back to Armaan (i.e according to the contract, however, in actual we don't know what really will happen after six months) Why would he want to take that chance? He would want to use this chance that has literally fallen in his lap to promote himself!

Edited by Ashwirya Shetty - 20 September 2004 at 4:34pm
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 20 September 2004 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Right Ashwirya. I was going to right that too. I agree wth u 200%.

Go to top