Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonika74 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I loved ur post swatrocks...every point said was true and somehow i too had the same thinking but you write up was wonderful
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Swatrocks

AS USUAL NICE CMMENTARY DI !!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

DI i respect and love u alot hope my post doesnt hurt u. If it I am sorry...
   I disagree wid u di . dat Manav shud accept Girishji"s help. He is giving a house coz his daughter is in a small house which is like a bheek for me coz dis simply means dat Manav is not capable of giving Shravani  a good life. I wud definitely not like if my wud b husband accepts money from my father coz if  i am marrying some1 i trust him and ready to b wid him in the worst condition. This is not Manav"s ego but self respect i feel( may b coz i love him a lot) . MANAV took a loan from girish during Varshu"s weding and he was going to return it some or the other time.But house is a completely different  thing. Its a shame on manav"s image to accept the house which apparently will make him a Ghar Jamaai. Being his fan i wud not like it a bit.
     As far as Shravani is concerned if her father is so rich why is she staying wid my Manav. She is uncomfortable na then stay in a big flat wid ur father.
   MaNav will b wrong if he doesnt allow sharavani to work . But she only shouts and bothers Manav. She studied in abroad na then y is she not working and using the same money for betterment of sachin.Let Manav use the money he earns and she can use her money for various purposes.
  I disagree di dat Manav never tried to improve finanacial condition . He did but unfortunately lost the garage ( coz of girish, still din say a word).
  Regarding Manav"s dream, his dreams are always broken and he is completely left shattered and alone
  His 1st dream was broken due to his sharabi baap and he had to become a mechanic at the age of 15 . He had to quit studies. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
 His 2nd dream broke when after Marriage Archu left him (due to ajit) and his dream of having Archu broke.Cry
 His 3rd dream was obviously garage which ended in a bad way.Cry
  His dreams , his life became worst with Sachin"s death. Vandu"s marriage,savita"s const crying ,shouting uffffCryCry
  Manav is just lifeless di wid no love . He feels his only duty is to give family the basic needs which dis job gives him.Cry
 For a man to dream he shud b happy or atleast shud have a reason for a life, which is obviously away from Manav.
 For manav to dream again , he needs confidence. support . love which obviously onle one person can give dat is Archana . I so badly want a reunion for Bod ARMAN to have a happy life.
  I want my Mechanic to lead a life of emotions. love, happiness. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Mnav is not a looser  . He has always faced consequences of life be it poverty, separation       , worst parents and  Shravani.
 BYE......LOVE U ALL..... SORRY TO DISAGREE WID U DI.......
 I am a student and younger to u may b i am wrong , i wrote what i felt๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š 

Swati Loved ur post but disagree on all points .๐Ÿ˜Š  My views r different at this stage of life .

Ur post was lovely but YOUNG in outlook . Manav is NOT doing right by both women and only fixated on giving his mom happiness via Sachu is the blunt story . His narrow minded attitude towards accepting Shravnis wealth bugs me .There is a very fine line between self respect and ego and he has crossed it . I suppose its ok for him to accept Girishs wealth if Girish dies .

I welcome the disagreement I dont mind it at all . Thats why i type COMMENTS EVEN IF U DISAGREE . Each ones opinion is respected in my thread .๐Ÿ˜Š
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Swati , your post is so sweet . You are a true Manav  fan . I think the character of Manav has the sweetest fans in this forum   ...

Manav is a good guy , genuine and honest and yes ..he has had a very rough deal in life , mostly thanks to his mother ....

But Swati, this situation with Shraavni ...this is Manav's own doing dear . He is responsible . His dad , Tarun and even Archana , varsha were crying , begging him to believe that Archu did not send him to jail but he just would not budge ..
Then he went along with whatever his mother wanted him to do ...
he is responsible for his marriage break up and the divorce ..he talked ( almost emotionaly begged ) Archana to give him and easy and an amicable divorce ...which she did ..
He is the one who has been keeping Shravani in his house for two years ..
Now things have gone too far ...

Despite of my anger , my heart still melts for this guy ....like today when he was limping ...going to collect money , hungry .
I am so happy that Archu dragged him to a nice restaurant and got him to eat a nice lunch ..
She is the only one whome he ever wanted in his life for himself ....
What a mess this guy has made of his life ......