New Mahi Music is Lovely!

noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I love the new music. 😃 It's nice how they keep changing around the music recently, but it's still our favorite maaahiii background score. 😆

Also, today's jewelry scene was enough to make enough to make anyone heart get melty. 😛 We hardly ever see MSK talk so softly and sweetly. The poor guy really wanted a confession from Geet so he was keep asking questions😳😆  He was so disappointed to hear she'll find him a girl. 😆 If only he'd confess himself. 😛
Edited by noodles - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yep i love how the they are experimenting with it. i love it
I think instead of changing the music ... they should add some lyrics. Extend it a bit or something - would be nice. 😉
esquire1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
the music is gr8 and Maan today just belew me away!! talking softly his charm and the way he tried to confess except kept asking questions!!!just luved him today!!! can't wait for tom.
radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, the music definitely has a little magical tone to it...I just love it 😊. The jewelery scene was EROTIC, EPIC, PASSIONATE, SENSATIONAL and any other synonyms 😆
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
want to listen it again and again and again again omg omg omg omg the most intense maaneet tune ever vocal,piano and dhool what a beautiful blend and maan's intense eyes and his dialogues and geet shying☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Mallu
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: raisa159

Yes, the music definitely has a little magical tone to it...I just love it 😊. The jewelery scene was EROTIC, EPIC, PASSIONATE, SENSATIONAL and any other synonyms 😆

😆😆 
desirous, sexy, wistful<<< 😳😳

NEW mahi music was fantastic.. it fitted the situation perfectly😳😳
-Urvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
SNAP! I loved the new BG music. Esp with the sax.. I guess it was a bit more.. *sensual* 😳 I could almost see it being played on their suhaag raat 😉

But yeah, you're right.. The fact that they kept the essence of it being Mahii there is the best bit! Love it totally! 👍🏼
Edited by urvimjht - 13 years ago
riyakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
new music was great😉
Zeenish_Khan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
it was a good change in music....