karneetholic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
saw da first part.i felt bad today 4 rucha nd she enacted her part very well.dats 2 bad if u had to listen to dis from da luv of ur lyf.......da scene was nycly xcuted......lyked it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RACHA90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Natasha doesnt deserve this really .....poor thing she is  suffering alot
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I feel bad, but I think is good she find's out now instead of 5 months later cause now she can go on with her life instead waiting on shaan.
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes one feels bad for her....but then its good too...as Pyar-iskh said bette she faces the truth now then later.....now she can make up her mind to move on....focus on herself ..then the past

She needed to hear it too I think to let her move on in her life instead of remaining where she was...
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I feel bad for her too, she really didn't deserve this....

Even the charactors have said as much in today's episode....But it is better she faces things now and I have to give her credit for the way she spoke to Shaan....She asked him to be honest and she said she would repect that....She was hurt by his words and she broke down, but what she said was commendable....
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
completely agree except for the fact that rucha acted well.she totally lacks subtle nuances in expressions according to me and many.
But she did well to manage it., some how.