Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 16 August 2010 Written Update - Page 2

elgee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the super update...

This Rajshri is really too much... She keeps on forgetting that her daughter-in-law is someone's daughter too...

The Akshara - Naitik tiff is actually quite cute but sad... 😭 hope it ends soon... But I feel kind of bad for that idiot Sneha too... 🀒

Poor Varsha...

Poor Nandini...

Omg...how many poor gals....    πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pravin- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for d update.....................!!!
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks buddy for the updateeeeee......!!!
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for update Honney😊.
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Nishita--

Thanks for the update. Yedi ne bhi fast rakha hai 🀒 and that idiotic mithali has written N on her hand...now if she gets to know if Naitik is also fasting then she will be over the moon. Chappal se maarne ka mann karta hai 😑   πŸ˜‘

Naksh were both feeling so miserable....now when Aksh gets to know that Naitik has fasted for her she will run to him. I hope they talk it out and break each other's fast happily. She should go back home with him after the teej pooja.

lolzzz this reminds me of that SBS karvachauth episode where he opens 2 fasts...same way here also na...ek biwi ka aur ek GF ka πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

ohhh vaise didnt mean to upset u any more πŸ€— and anyways All will be well once Aksh comes to know that he also fasted for her...and regarding the talking it out part, I doubt that will happen the way we want...sab aankhon aankhon aur khamoshi me hi ho jayega!!!
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

lolzzz this reminds me of that SBS karvachauth episode where he opens 2 fasts...same way here also na...ek biwi ka aur ek GF ka πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

ohhh vaise didnt mean to upset u any more πŸ€— and anyways All will be well once Aksh comes to know that he also fasted for her...and regarding the talking it out part, I doubt that will happen the way we want...sab aankhon aankhon aur khamoshi me hi ho jayega!!!

Dont remind me of that fake karvachauth Yeah, in SBS they showed that Aksh melts when she gets to know that Naitik has fasted for her 😳