Dill Mill Gaye

Siddhant-Riddhima: The Love Light in your eyes....

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

StarshineHues

IF-Rockerz

StarshineHues

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
i am always dreamin
of the lovelight in your eyes....

Siddhant in the precap, was at his vulnerable, fragile best. When he told his wife that once in a while, it'd be nice to be the highest in her list of priorities. Those words, his expressions said everything, how he didn't want to go away from her even for one day, how he wished that for just one day, it'd be about just them. The question in his eyes when he said that one little line that said so much, and the answer in Riddhima's eyes......it took my breath away. In that one second, her eyes held all the love in the universe, just for him. You could see from her expression that she'd never thought of ignoring Sid, not for one moment, but she's so secure about his presence in her life, like the sun, or the sky maybe, whose presence we never question, that she'd hadn't realized that Sid was feeling a little neglected, that the sun, the center of the universe could feel ignored too. The love in her eyes was so overwhelming, that it soothed all of Sid's anxieties, answered all his questions. And the way they just settled into each other's arms, the way they just fit, its like they were always meant to be, never apart.

-Aditi

Edited by StarshineHues - 17 August 2010 at 4:00am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*hira_87juisaritusalujalulu99SIDMA4EVERJATINTHAKKARginacMahamRagz2009-jas-RehanismprejudicedpavsShiningStar18ANfan1000Angelic_JshamilPragzienyctophilia-Mayu-spamalotindian_beauty.AngelRajiniliciousnisha80nikita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddhant-Riddhima: The Love Light in your eyes...." in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pavs

IF-Rockerz

pavs

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu99StarshineHuesAngelic_J

StarshineHues

IF-Rockerz

StarshineHues

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pavs

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L

Thank you so much Pavs !!

-Aditi

indian_beauty

IF-Stunnerz

indian_beauty

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Aditi beautifully described...luv the way u described nd analyzed the precap...!!!! nd love the title too....!!!!

i don't wat to say...u said it all...Riddhima is so used 2 having Sid in her life that she doesn't realize that sometimes he feels ignored....it's lyk u said she's so secure about his presence tht she doesn't even for once think that what if Sid leaves her or what if he's away from her....i can't say anything else...in this short and really really sweet post you said it all...!!!!! FANTASTIC POST Clap

Love Always,
ZarqaHeart

Edited by indian_beauty - 16 August 2010 at 10:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

StarshineHues

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Aditi brilliantly said!

I know the scene should so much esp the fact that Riddhima never meant to ignore him but he has always been there. I think the two days he is away for is going to make Riddhima realise how important Sid has become in her life because he has been there with her everyday this is the first time they are going to be apart.

StarshineHues

immini

immini

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
loved ur post yar..awsum..

StarshineHues

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Aditi you describe SR beautifullyDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming I love your postsEmbarrassed

StarshineHues

StarshineHues

IF-Rockerz

StarshineHues

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Aditi beautifully described...luv the way u described nd analyzed the precap...!!!! nd love the title too....!!!!

i don't wat to say...u said it all...Riddhima is so used 2 having Sid in her life that she doesn't realize that sometimes he feels ignored....it's lyk u said she's so secure about his presence tht she doesn't even for once think that what if Sid leaves her or what if he's away from her....i can't say anything else...in this short and really really sweet post you said it all...!!!!! FANTASTIC POST Clap

Love Always,
ZarqaHeart

Thank you so much Zarqa !! Hug You're absolutel;y right, she's never not had Sid around. So she has no idea at all what his going away could do to her. She's been spoiled rotten by Sid, she expects him to be around 24x7. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top