Episode Discussion Thread: 16-20th August - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
My take : Shekhar saw Onu in not so good situation.Onu may get a slap once again and will be dragged back home.Ritesh will fuel him and Mr basu will support him and will decide onu to be sent abroad and in 2nd segment we will see that.
Third segment we will see reconciliation between 2 families.Taani will start her singing career.
Thursday 1st segment they will show onu missing taani and nupur getting closer and helping him.
2nd segment will introduce taani as singer and winning prizes and remembering onu
3rd segment will show anurag winning the race and nupur clapping.
Friday whole segemnt will be shown as anurag becoming a good business man and coming back to India.

Bas itna prediction bahut hai
Originally posted by -svetalana-

My take : Shekhar saw Onu in not so good situation.Onu may get a slap once again and will be dragged back home.Ritesh will fuel him and Mr basu will support him and will decide onu to be sent abroad and in 2nd segment we will see that.
Third segment we will see reconciliation between 2 families.Taani will start her singing career.
Thursday 1st segment they will show onu missing taani and nupur getting closer and helping him.
2nd segment will introduce taani as singer and winning prizes and remembering onu
3rd segment will show anurag winning the race and nupur clapping.
Friday whole segemnt will be shown as anurag becoming a good business man and coming back to India.

Bas itna prediction bahut hai
except BOLD everything is fine😆
nice prediction dear😊
Sveta On what basis will u see reconciliation..the Fuel will be added... more here na... & whats with the new promo? let see where that is leading too
Sveta ye sab 2 epis mey ho jaye ga? 🤣
Originally posted by purvimeh

Sveta On what basis will u see reconciliation..the Fuel will be added... more here na... & whats with the new promo? let see where that is leading too

There is no new promo ... that was precap for today's epi mistakes as promo

I think i need to change my avatar pic ... ye wali dekh kar lagta hey bohat ghussey mey hoon ... mey khud bhi darr jati hoon at times 🤣
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
Yea Pls Change Kar... Main bhi darr Jati hoon... 🤣

well, the cvs' seem fans of Darshan Bros. the ananya-ritesh track reminds me of juhi chawla-muhnish behl track of the movie ek rishta (or reshtey? ...rishta?... whatever!) starring AB & aksay kumar.

& now the adult onu-tani track reminding me of the Bobby Deol - piggy chops - bips starer movie Barsaat (a cheap copy of the hit hollywood flick "Sweet Home Alabama")! 😕

but, 1 thing i must say the direction & acting of this soap is sooooo goood👏 that i don't mind unoriginallity!!!
Originally posted by Soaps1

Sveta ye sab 2 epis mey ho jaye ga? 🤣

ho jayaga

1st episode : wednesday
seg 1: onu ko slap, basu suggesting, onu packing
seg 2.: taani running and onu leaving with promise of coming back
seg3: laboni come to fight with shekar and he will be shocked and laboni will come to know abt truth that ritesh said and niloo maa asking taani to learn singing

2nd episode : Thursday

1st segment: Onu landing in america, meeting nupur , missing taani
2nd: both shown doing their own work taani singing and onu studying and being friend with nupur
3rd : taani while singing will be shown grown up and onu running on track becomes big and episode ends

3rd episode : Friday
1. taani missing onu and onu enjoying company with nupur and falling for her
2.Anurag decides to come back and Taani comes to know.Family rejoices
3.Anurag coming back and meeting Taani

Week ends🤣 wait now till monday 23rd august.🤣🤣🤣🤣
I hope i made sense and gave you all the answer how it will wind up in 2 episodes.Its so simple yaar 🤣🤣🤣🤣

seriously yeah Ekta is not gonna let the leap happen till she lose all of the viewer watching and waiting for the leap.

what is there to drag abt now let this stupid leap happen and stop all this dragging.

the leap should have happened soon after Taani dad dead but no they have to keep on showing all that is not really needed.

Mey soch rahi hoon aaj ki epi dekhoun ya nahi .. phir wou Anurag ko thappad marey ga 😒