Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

BV - Aug 16th 2010 - Written Update (Page 3)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Yeah I agree.. Anandi calls Jagya with his name and thum when she is irritated or totally in love and mesmerized by him. When she is more aware of her surroundings she says aap.

this is good and very very real.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paxton

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyamathur

Yes todays episode was really good....lot of fun, daadisa was finally impressed with Aanandi and also allowed the couple to go out, she was visibly upset with Jagya for leaving her out in his letters and I am sure the only reason she gave them the permission to go on the so called date is to win Jagya's affections back....anyways all's well that ends well

The part which made me laugh the most...The so called "Gyaan" at the end LOL LOL

Milne ki Aaturata Purush ko Nayak aur Naari ko Abhisaarika bana deti hai" ROFL ROFL ROFL Beat that LOL LOL Smile
ab meri hindi badi paidal hai..what the hell does the msg mean??or do these people just pick random complicated words and dump thm as msgs now??

pjyo

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

Yes todays episode was really good....lot of fun, daadisa was finally impressed with Aanandi and also allowed the couple to go out, she was visibly upset with Jagya for leaving her out in his letters and I am sure the only reason she gave them the permission to go on the so called date is to win Jagya's affections back....anyways all's well that ends well

The part which made me laugh the most...The so called "Gyaan" at the end LOL LOL

Milne ki Aaturata Purush ko Nayak aur Naari ko Abhisaarika bana deti hai" ROFL ROFL ROFL Beat that LOL LOL Smile

<div></div>ab meri hindi badi paidal hai..what the hell does the msg mean??or do these people just pick random complicated words and dump thm as msgs now??
Sahi main,kehne ko kuch nahi hai so complicated words use kar ke public ko confuse karo LOL abhisarika??? Confused Confused

divmath

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
jo,what is abhisaarika??aaturta is impatience i know bt this word is totally out of my limited edition mental dictionary..
divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged

jo,what is abhisaarika??aaturta is impatience i know bt this word is totally out of my limited edition mental dictionary..

After doing some research I found out Abhisarika means Beloved or a girl who goes to meet her lover !!!! D'oh Itni bhaari bharkam hindi ki kya zaroorat..simple language mein gyaan nahin de sakte yea log??? Aise gyaan ka kya fayda jab uska matlab hi samaj mein na aaye !!!! Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paxtonpjyoanu rulz

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 12:12am | IP Logged

After doing some research I found out Abhisarika means Beloved or a girl who goes to meet her lover !!!! D'oh Itni bhaari bharkam hindi ki kya zaroorat..simple language mein gyaan nahin de sakte yea log??? Aise gyaan ka kya fayda jab uska matlab hi samaj mein na aaye !!!! Shocked

Shockedgirl who goes to meet her lover!!ROFL  i cnt believe they do so much research in hunting down such words..now if they only did even half the research on medical procedures BV wud have created history atleast in my nazar..

divmathpjyoammoos

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 12:56am | IP Logged

haa LOL so i was not the only one stuck on this word --so i searched around ,found an explanation in baby names dictionary LOL ,they say--The meaning of the name Abhisarika is 'Engagement with love'. hey bhagwaan ab sentence ka meaning socho Confused LOL

paxtondivmathanu rulz

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

haa LOL so i was not the only one stuck on this word --so i searched around ,found an explanation in baby names dictionary LOL ,they say--The meaning of the name Abhisarika is 'Engagement with love'. hey bhagwaan ab sentence ka meaning socho Confused LOL

Yeaaa found that too in the baby name dictionary.. LOL Sentence ka meaning kuch aisa hoga

Impatience to meet makes a man hero and the woman an engagement with love/girl who goes to meet her lover !! D'oh D'oh LOL Whatever !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyoanu rulz

Go to top