Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@iloveidiotbox yes,atleast jagyaa had a normal conversation without pouncing on her πŸ˜‰
With basant, kyaa karen πŸ€” ,their vast age difference will always make him insecure -she loves me ,she loves me not ,she loves.... -he needs constant reassurance that his young wife will still love him Hope he doesnt start drinking again-devdas mentality is sooo πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌEdited by pjyo - 13 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
To top all.. Anandi calls him Jagya and TUMπŸ˜³πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ₯³..
Yes he was like old Jagya.. you call me whatever you like but give me what I wantπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
I think when Anandi is irritated with Jagya, she says tum, she did that on Friday too. Jagya really talked so much like old Jagya today! "Tu buddhu hi nahi bhulakkad bhi hain" πŸ˜†
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes todays episode was really good....lot of fun, daadisa was finally impressed with Aanandi and also allowed the couple to go out, she was visibly upset with Jagya for leaving her out in his letters and I am sure the only reason she gave them the permission to go on the so called date is to win Jagya's affections back....anyways all's well that ends well

The part which made me laugh the most...The so called "Gyaan" at the end πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Milne ki Aaturata Purush ko Nayak aur Naari ko Abhisaarika bana deti hai" 🀣 🀣 🀣 Beat that πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 😊
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update..................
so anandi will b on mission to reunite jagya and massa
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah I agree.. Anandi calls Jagya with his name and thum when she is irritated or totally in love and mesmerized by him. When she is more aware of her surroundings she says aap.

this is good and very very real.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: divyamathur

Yes todays episode was really good....lot of fun, daadisa was finally impressed with Aanandi and also allowed the couple to go out, she was visibly upset with Jagya for leaving her out in his letters and I am sure the only reason she gave them the permission to go on the so called date is to win Jagya's affections back....anyways all's well that ends well

The part which made me laugh the most...The so called "Gyaan" at the end πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Milne ki Aaturata Purush ko Nayak aur Naari ko Abhisaarika bana deti hai" 🀣 🀣 🀣 Beat that πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 😊

ab meri hindi badi paidal hai..what the hell does the msg mean??or do these people just pick random complicated words and dump thm as msgs now??
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

<div></div>ab meri hindi badi paidal hai..what the hell does the msg mean??or do these people just pick random complicated words and dump thm as msgs now??

Sahi main,kehne ko kuch nahi hai so complicated words use kar ke public ko confuse karo πŸ˜† abhisarika??? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
jo,what is abhisaarika??aaturta is impatience i know bt this word is totally out of my limited edition mental dictionary..
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

jo,what is abhisaarika??aaturta is impatience i know bt this word is totally out of my limited edition mental dictionary..

After doing some research I found out Abhisarika means Beloved or a girl who goes to meet her lover !!!! Itni bhaari bharkam hindi ki kya zaroorat..simple language mein gyaan nahin de sakte yea log??? Aise gyaan ka kya fayda jab uska matlab hi samaj mein na aaye !!!! 😲