Fan Fictions

~Mission-Love is Possible~ (AR) Chapter 7, Page 19 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 27

rising_angel

Goldie

rising_angel

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
nice update...
poor anji....
continue soon n thx 4 the PM

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Mission-Love is Possible~ (AR) Chapter 7, Page 19 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Zahra..

..Zahra..

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
hey dear, gr8 start ,cont soon nd thnx 4 da PM  Smile

moonlight2630

IF-Dazzler

moonlight2630

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
hey nice update
gr8 start
thanks 4 pm
keep it upThumbs Up
update soon.

illa8

Goldie

illa8

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 2:10am | IP Logged
nice story line...continue soon..plz add me to ur pm list =)

ManEet_KaSh

ManEet_KaSh

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 2:56am | IP Logged

I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.

Flashback
I went down, as I was an early bird, I went out for a jog and came in about half an hour. On reaching home I saw a letter with a yellow and black envelope, the letter which I dreaded to see.......

**********************************************************************************

Riddhima's POV

I looked around and to my relief, no one had got up yet, I picked up the letter and went to my study. I opened it and read-

We told you that we need the money sooner or later, where it is?
And if we will not receive it on time then we are sure to...you know what.
Tell, call or write that undercover mission on which your sister was working, or else someone else might also die...
We are waiting..

My heart raced up, what should I do now? And then suddenly the door opened and Anjali di came in.

"Ridzi you up so early? And what's that in your hand?" she asked me, and took the letter from me. Her eyes became as wide as saucers.

"One threat again? Ridz did you even contact the police?" she asked me.

"Di they said no..."

"Ridz Akansha di died because of this!" she said shaking the letter infront of me.

"You were there then, you are the only eye-witness! For God's sake Ridz! You have to contact the police! otherwise they might do something to you too!" she said angrily.

"Di you know I but they said that they'll know if you I ever contacted the police, and I don't want any of us to die" I said quietly.

After she was calm she sat beside me, and hugged me tightly and I hugged her back. Even though di was 2 years elder to me, she could not hide her emotions well from me...

"Ridz I am going to call Jiju" di said.

"Di, no! I don't want jiju to get depressed again!" I said.

"Ridz are you out of your mind? Jiju should know about this, that we are getting these threats again!"Di said.

"Ok" I said.

It was 8:30 in the morning and everyone knew about this, and Jiju was to come at 9, and that means that I wouldn't be going to the hospital today.

He came in looking flushed, as if he had ran a marathon.

"Riddhima please show me the letter" he said, and I gave it to him.

"We need to hire a SA for her" he said.

"Ayush, we cannot, I mean what if something really happens to her if we take protection?" Papa asked him.

He pinched the bridge of his nose and said, "Dad we have to do this, if we don't then they might target her next!"

After a lot of discussion and arguments, Papa finally agreed to hire a SA for me. The appointment was fixed, we were scheduled to reach the office at 10.

I got ready, wondering what will happen there, once I reach....

**********************************************************************************

Armaan's POV

My alarm went off for the fourth time, and I finally got up. I took a quick and hot shower and wore a pair of white cotton button down shirt and a pair of black jeans. I laced up my black converse, and headed to the office.

I reached the office and went to my cabin, and was welcomed by a heap of files.

With a thud I sat on my chair and started with one of the file. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said, and Maria came in, I immediately sat up straight.

"Armaan, Sir is calling you he wants some advice on a case" she said, and smiled.

I tired hard not to stare or ogle at her and said, "Yeah you go, I am coming" After that she went, and I drank a glass of water and went to sir's cabin.

I knocked at the door, and there was a faint 'come in' from inside, I opened the door, and prayed that sir and Maria should not be doing something that I don't want to see.

I went in and thankfully they weren't doing something.

"Sir you called me?" I asked him.

"Yes, Mr. Malik here is the file of the new case we are handling" he said, and passed me the file.

I read it, it really was one of a kind case.

"After a lot of thinking I have assigned you as this girl's SA, and she'll be coming soon" he said, the file fell from my hands, he was assigning me?

"Sir..." I tried to protest.

"Mr. Malik we all think that you are the best officer we have to handle this case, and uh by the way she'll be coming in 15 minutes so I advice you to get ready" he said.

I shot him my most pleading look, but no there wasn't a effect on him, I went out and tidied my cabin a bit, thinking about the doctor whom I'll be helping...

Riddhima's POV

I pressed out the folds on my dark blue camisole. I checked myself in the mirror again, I was wearing a dark blue camisole with a white skirt, and blue peep toes, which was a bit too dressy for my taste but Di insisted me on wearing that.

I went out and jiju smiled at me, and we drove to the SA agency, which was supposed to be the best secrecy agency in the world.

We went in and the receptionist told us to wait, while Jiju went to fill up some forms. As a restless being I am, I started exploring the office, and it was really good.

Armaan's POV

I went to the cafeteria and ordered a coffee, taking it carefully I was going to a table, when suddenly someone collided into me, and spilled the coffee on my shirt.

"What the hell! can't you see and walk?" I asked the fellow, and went away.

"A girl is coming to see me, and my shirt is stained with coffee! what luck!" I murmured to myself.

I went to the changing room and decided to wear the only spare shirt I had.

A/N: (to all the peolpe AN is the point of view from the author. AN is Author's note): Riddhima saw a mysterious door which didn't had a name or any sort of thing like that, curious she opened the door.

Inside she saw a boy changing and her breath caught in her throat, he was the most handsome boy she had ever seen.

He turned around and she saw a pair of washboard abs, peeking through his see-through shirt. She immediately lowered her gaze.

Armaan turned around saw a girl standing, she was the most prettiest thing he had ever seen, taking a step closer and he almost stood next to her.

She looked up, and he was struck hard by her beauty, she had the most beautiful pair of green eyes, which were almost as deep as emeralds.

She took a step back, and he infront...

hey guys so how was it?
A very long chapter I suppose!!Big smile
Do comment!

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

me_lovelygulshaq123diyachill..Zahra..karankideewanix-Su-scorpio95ankitajain94disco_divaARCaskettFancuteshilpajannat4everswamii92rising_angelmoonlight2630dhruvikaluvsKSGblessed4fri42911MysticalRealmcutiepreetKamal_23annu02anjie22shonagudiaSani_RaniKaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajatdivkashfullNorzRKDramebaazEuphoria.sjain

ManEet_KaSh

ManEet_KaSh

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 3:01am | IP Logged

1) ABNER
2) Riddss
3) ARMAANKSGFAN
4) Anjie22
5) KaSh_Luver1997
6) Bradford3
7) Teenorchid
8) KaSh_Deewaanie
9) Mkp1995