Fan Fictions

~Mission-Love is Possible~ (AR) Chapter 7, Page 19 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 27

anumeha_rajat

IF-Sizzlerz

anumeha_rajat

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

woooww sounds really cool...

looking forward to it.....

thnx for the pm............

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Mission-Love is Possible~ (AR) Chapter 7, Page 19 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

divkashfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ManEet_KaSh

ManEet_KaSh

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 4:32am | IP Logged

When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams

Riddhima's POV

A market place...two girls walking hand in hand...both of them are sisters...suddenly one collapses and dies...then and there...

I woke up covered in sweat, my tank top sticking to my chest and my hair, at the back of my neck. I wiped off the sweat covering my forehead with the back of my hand.

To my immense relief Nani (maternal grandmother) woke up, and sat beside me on my bed and asked me, "Riddhima beta, are you alright?"

"Nani I am fine you go back to sleep, I'll just have a glass of water and come back" I said, and left my room. The rest of the house was dark, which made me shiver, so I switched on all the lights of the house and went to the kitchen.

As soon as I reached the kitchen I chugged down a glass of cold water, and rinsed the glass and kept it back on the shelf. I washed my face in the sink, and leaned against the cabinet.

Since the day di died, Nani started sleeping with me in my room, and Anjali di slept in her room. I was only ten when I saw her die, right infront of me...

Since that day, I used to dream about her everyday, and I used to wake up covered in sweat even when the A.C. was set up at 19.C.

I went back to my room and on the way switched of all the lights, and was welcomed by the darkness of my room, I only could see a bit of light, coming from the U.P.S of my computer.

Covering myself with my pink blanket, I sat on my bed and thought about that awful and ill-omened day, the day all our happiness was taken away from us...

**********************************************************************************

Armaan's POV

"You can run you can hide but yo can't escape my love...." my phone started ringing, I picked it up from the bedside table.

"Hello" I said groggily.

"Mr. Malik, I need you to come to the office right away, and right away means right now, not after 2 or 3 hours!" My boss shouted, and I immediately woke up.

"Yes sir, I am coming right away" I said while picking up a pair of jeans and a light purple shirt. I hung up the phone and after 15 minutes of searching I atlast found my white sneakers, I tied them and on my way I picked up my keys of my Porsche Boxster.

I know I am secret agent, and I work for a reputed secret agency, but come on whose boss calls you at 2 in the morning and sends you back in 15 minutes and tell you to come at 7 in the morning and makes you go back home at 11 in the night, huh?

I reached my office at 2:25 and knocked on my boss, Mr. Knight's door.

"May I come in sir?" I asked him.

"Yeah, come in Mr. Malik." he said gruffly. Talk about ungratefulness.

"Sir you called me" In the dread of the night, when I was having a dream of Keira Knightley!!!

"Yes, Mr. Malik these papers needs your signature as you know, that you're the head of secret agents department" he said, casually and passed me the file.

At that time I felt like ripping his head off, just for a signature you're calling a person at 2 in the night!?

I took the file and signed it without a complaint, because I loved my job.

"Shall I go sir?" I asked him, drowsily.

"No, not before you bring me a cup of coffee, you see I am going to stay in the office for a few more hours, so I need some energy" he said and smiled smugly, at this time, I am telling I had to literally control myself to not to rip his head off.

I went outside and saw Maria coming in with a stack of file. Maria was my ex, as she calls it, but for me she was the only girl I had ever loved, but now she has this thing with my boss, gross!

"Hey Armaan" she said she said in her Spanish accent, for which I had fell..

"Hey, Maria" I said and smiled. She walked on. I waited till the coffee brewed and went in and gave him the coffee.

After that I went home, sighing with relief that tomorrow is Sunday.

**********************************************************************************

Riddhima's POV

I woke up at 7 in the morning, and started getting ready for another hectic day in the hospital.

I went down, as I was an early bird, I went out for a jog and came in about half an hour. On reaching home I saw a letter with a yellow and black envelope, the letter which I dreaded to see.......

So here it is the first chapter of my story..
Do comment guys..
And don't forget to click the 'LIKE' button below..Big smile
And guys this story isn't set in India..
To all the non-Home Sweet Alabama readers, if you liked this story then you might also like another of my story.
Home Sweet Alabama
Link- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1435465
Thanks!

Luv Yamini Heart

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

jaspreet12shaq123ammy_amname_lovelygul..Zahra..diyachilljannat4everyongshinscorpio95-Su-ankitajain94disco_divaMysticalRealmcutiepreetannu02dhruvikaluvsKSGKamal_23moonlight2630blessed4fri42911anjie22NorzEuphoria.KaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajatSani_RaniViren-Jeevikadivkashfullsjain

ManEet_KaSh

ManEet_KaSh

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 4:37am | IP Logged

1) ABNER
2) Riddss
3) ARMAANKSGFAN
4) Anjie22
5) KaSh_Luver1997
6) Bradford3
7) Teenorchid
8) KaSh_Deewaanie
9) Mkp1995
10) Cute.arsh
11) DhruvikaluvsKSG
12) MizAngelz
13) Kashndsel4eva
14) Funkybratz
15) Armaanrox
16) Armaan_mallik
17) Ankitajain94
18) Disco_diva
19) Annu02
20) Crazy_4_karan
21) Armaanakakaran
22) Moonlight2630
23) Ridzie4unv
24) Anumeha_rajat
25) Kashfull

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

akshadmoonlight2630MysticalRealmKaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajatdivkashfull

teenorchid

IF-Sizzlerz

teenorchid

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 4:43am | IP Logged
tes

funkybratz

IF-Dazzler

funkybratz

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 5:29am | IP Logged
wonderful...really liked armaan part!
anjali was killed infront of ridz eyes!!!!
thank for he pm
do update soon
love maleeha

Viren-Jeevika

IF-Sizzlerz

Viren-Jeevika

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 5:42am | IP Logged

good start man

plz continue soon

Riddss

IF-Sizzlerz

Riddss