Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Aug 16: Koki impressed with Gopi - Page 2

PDLIMA thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: prikiashi

well till now i am being all patience but if nothing gud happens tomorrow then i am dialing nazim no. and getting all the possible info which will make me calm down  😆

Hi Prikiashi:
Please find out when will Ahem and Gopi be together. It will be great it will help many of us to continue watching the show if our jodi is going to be together soon. Please do ask and do him he looks cute. He will cuter if he says nice things to Gopi and has some romantic scenes. This mean Ahem is not suiting him at all. All the best for getting the information.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
cnt wait to see tmw's epi now....whts in store for us?!!!
sadhli thnx for the update.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
i'm extremely extremely please with this update and mainly your COMMENTS THAT'S IN RED do keep the good work we'll be waiting for tomorrow update.you know if ever the snake just return back and bites urmi it will be a treat watching.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: alujna-21

<font color="#ff0000">i'm extremely extremely please with this update and mainly your </font><font color="#0000ff">COMMENTS THAT'S IN RED </font><font color="#ff0000">do keep the good work we'll be waiting for tomorrow update.you know if ever the snake just return back and bites urmi it will be a treat watching.</font>

my pleasure dear u liked the comments.
Undoubtedly it wil be a treat if snake wil urmi.
elgee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update -- thanks so much... I love your asides... super! 😆 👏

Koki rocks... 👏

Rashi sucks... 😡 when will the idiot open her eyes to her gem of a husband... Jigar did not deserve this idiot! 😡

And Gopi 😡 -- Oh God, she is insufferable...Just because she is an unpad, gavar, she need not behave like a mongoloid... CVs please fix her character... 🤢
Telly_Addict thumbnail
thnx elgee 4 liking my update.
rashi does nt deserve thats 4 sure, she wil come to knw his worth only wen he wil throw her away.
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the update! Can't wait til tomorrow!

Now to show my ignorance...Where were the men when the snake part was going on? I'm going to have to wiki the kava ch... Whatever it is called. I'm totally lost!
Telly_Addict thumbnail
tam its Naag Panchami, nd men must be missing as usual. Need nt to worry Gopi is there na.
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thankyou for the lovely update Sadhli....

i truly loved yesterday's episode.... i'm sure Koki will be impressed with Gopi....  and tomorrow looks like that snake is about to bite her... and like Suk's idea... instead of Ahem... Gopi will be saving Koki... and thus become a heroine in front of Ahem's eyes... after which that tragic necklace sequence will take place... but this time hopefully Ahem won't jump into a conclusion of Gopi being a thief soon... thus enabling a change in their relationship....
Telly_Addict thumbnail
^^^exactly hoping the same dear, bt my problem is stil Aham. I knw koki wil be impressed by gopi and aham too wen she wil save koki. Bt necklace thingy wil again change his mind as it did last time due kinjal's lie.
To change aham, rock solid proofs are needed n that wil be done by KSH the gr8.