-|| Character in the Spotlight: Katherine! ||- - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Well, all I can say is if you don't care about Damon you'd better stay the heck away from him and not hurt him anymore *glares* And if you even think of touching Elena or Stefan or any of their friends then... you'll have me to answer to. *draws herself up to her full height with as menacing an expression as she can manage*

P.S. Wow, Jot that answer was awesome! :D

*Laughs* WHO are YOU? A petty little human is threatening ME? *Chuckles* Sweety, let's not go there okay? You don't know me which is why i'm letting you go this time. Next time....it won't be pleasent. I can do what i want, whenever i want. Understood?

~Thanks once again Chhilt!~😊
What is so special about stefan salvatore? Why did you come back for him?
@Sunshine: (As Jot)Good question! Katherine better answer that in Season 2!😆

As Katherine.....
Damon is the carefree one. He never takes anything seriously. Everythings a game for him. Stefan on the other, hand was completely different. I could trust him and lets just say, Stefan was the one that appealed to me the most. Why do you ask? Hmm? *raises eyebrow*
Originally posted by Angad-Kripa#1

*Laughs* WHO are YOU? A petty little human is threatening ME? *Chuckles* Sweety, let's not go there okay? You don't know me which is why i'm letting you go this time. Next time....it won't be pleasent. I can do what i want, whenever i want. Understood?

~Thanks once again Chhilt!~😊

Ha... who said I'm a human? 😉 You don't know me well enough to make that kind of assumption now do you? Let's just say if you lay a finger on anyone I care about, things won't be very pleasant for you *smirks* I'll leave it that ;)
This is question is to show!Kat from Dhruvi not Bonnie.

So, I have to know. I know men were crazy under your spell. Estimate how many guys do you think were under your beauty's spell. Where there any like the Salbros out of Fell's Church that you liked as much as them or close to?
Hello Dhruvi.  Nice to see you again. Alright, well....Dhruvi it's been century's. I can't exactly estimate it etheir. I'm almost 200 years old. How many do you think? *Smirks with a mysterious smile* The Salbros? What is this? The 21st century talk? *Rolls eyes* But to answer your question, yes, i had met a few that i liked but i liked them as i liked Damon. Stefan's different. Who they were, that you're not going to know. *Grins slowly*
Bye little human. *quick graceful wave*

Was that mysterious enough? I just figured Katherine would tell you the truth but she doesn't tell the WHOLE truth and says stuff to keep you thinking.

*Jot*
how could I miss this??

oops!

back to stefan! :D

so Katherine if you were not compelling me what were you doing?

Hi Stefan. Do you want the truth? Alright fine, i'll tell you the truth. I was compelling you but i have a perfectly valid reason for that. Stefan i loved you. Every guy was dazzled by me and still is but you, you were the only that mattered yet you didn't think of me the way i thought of you. I don't like losing something thats mine and so i had to compell you but i loved you. And i still do.

I hope you understand this so i don't have to repeat it over and over again because i hate repeating myself.

*Katherine*
Thanks for the question Aashi!😊
---Thank You for the wonderful comments everyone!! It was really sweet of you. :D Excited for whoever is the next CITS.--

*Jot*