Fan Fictions

ONLY YOU FF(Maaneet) Part 13 : Page 131 (28/8/11) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 157

Page 1
Page   of 157
Page 3 Page 157

.anishaa.

IF-Dazzler

.anishaa.

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Hey, thanks the PM! Smile It is really great, loved it, please continue and let me know when you update! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Suhasini.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ONLY YOU FF(Maaneet) Part 13 : Page 131 (28/8/11) (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anufa

Goldie

anufa

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
its getting interestinG!!!!!

update soon...cnat wait to read more!!!!

.Suhasini.

sonali_22

Goldie

sonali_22

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
its a very sweeet and cuuuute SS....pls update soon... can't wait anymore

.Suhasini.

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Interestinggg ss.
plzz continue soon.
Can u plzz add me in ur pm list.

Fatima

.Suhasini.

.Suhasini.

Goldie

.Suhasini.

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 8:18am | IP Logged

Part3

'But Maan…' Naina tried to convince him……'Maan when are we going home….i'm hungry Maan….' Geet barged out of the room….'Haaa Geet we shall go come…' saying that Maan took Geet and went away………

'Is this our house Maan……ahhh it's too big…………' Geet said animatedly with full excitement…..'haa this is our house….' Maan said not understanding what he's doing…..'why did ui bring her home??and who is she…….why am I being so concerned about her…..why did her pain affect him so much….why didn't I want to leave her like mom said …..is it concern or anything like ….no no nothing… but then why was I so desperate to bring her house…..and what is happening to me whenever I see her………' and looked at her 'she is beautiful….her eyes spoke volumes….and her lips how they taste….OMG what iam i  thinking……she is not mentally stable Maan and you're thinking about her like that…..how cheap of u….. what are you upto man….' A lot of questions kept ringing in his mind.

'Maannnnn' Geet shouted….hearing her Maan ran towards her and asked her "what happened Geet why did u shout...' 'See there…' she pointed towards a dog while standing behind Maan…..'Geet its Dowzer….' Maan told relaxing and calming Geet…'no Maan its not dowzer its dog….and see his teeth….Maan come we will go otherwise it will bite u….' Geet told while still standing behind Maan…. 'Geet its dog only but we call it dowzer and he is my pet………it wont bite you come on give a handshake……' Maan told Geet and caught her hand and bought her near dowzer and asked her to meet him…

Geet with fear held her hand out to dowzer but dowzer shouted at her…..Geet with in two seconds ran away and ascended stairs and shouted……'see Maan I said no…..come here it will bite you…..and tell someone to leave it outside the house……..' Geet said with fear……'Geet it wont bite….come I'll make both of you friends….' Maan asked sitting with dowzer…..'no Maan I wont come…….u first make sure that it is out of house……until then I wont come……..' Geet said and went inside a room……..'Geet where are you going….' Maan asked her seeing her leaving into his father's room……………..

'What does he think….huff' it wont bite Geet she mimicked Maan and talking herself she came and sat on bed…….'And his teeth are so sharp…..if I had been there for another two minutes it will surely have eaten my fingers…' she said while looking her fingers…'don't worry fingers I wont make u food for that ugly dog….' She told to her fingers……'who will eat ur fingers……….???' a man asked Geet

'Who are you……..and why are u on my bed…….' Geet asked all shockingly……'Oho so this is your bed….' I don't know its your bed…..' man said 'oho u don't know na……now i'm telling you get out of my bed….' Geet said matching his same teasing tone…..'if I say NO……?' he said…..

'Maaaaaannnnn' Geet shouted which made the man to close his ears………..

'Geet why are you shouting come out of the room………' Maan said in serious tone seeing Geet shouting in his dad's room….'why should I go out of the room its my room…..' she said stubbornly…..Maan all seriously said 'Geet I said out of the room quickly nowww…….' Seeing Maan in full anger Geet feared and went out of the room……………

'Maan who is she………' Rishab asked Maan after Geet retiring from room……..'Bauji she is Geet…..' Maan said with his head down……'I understood that she is Geet when u called her name before….but I want to know who she is…..and why is she here…….' Rishab asked in serious tone.. 'Bauji she is…………….' And Maan said what all had happened………

'Maan what you did is good and I appreciate you for that….but what Naina told is also correct….' Rishab made him think…'Bauji please let her live here and I promise she won't be trouble to anyone……..' Maan said pleadingly……..Rishab understood that Maan will not listen to anyone so he gave up and said 'Ok Maan if u think your decision is right then I won't say a word……' after few seconds of silence Maan said 'ohooo no I shouted on her she may be crying………' Maan  ran out in search of Geet……….

'Geet Geet where are you….?' Maan came downstairs calling her name….he had searched for her in the whole house but no idea where Geet is…..he asked all the servants but  they didn't know…..he panicked and went to garden and saw Geet sitting on swing…………… Maan felt highly relieved after seeing Geet and moved towards her

'Geet……' he called her and tried to sit beside her on swing….she didn't give him space and to his dismay she is sliding on swing right to left to right so that Maan cant either side of her…..Maan smiled seeing her not making him sit on swing and sat on grass before her and caught her both hands and said 'Geet im really sorry for shouting at you in bauji's room……but wh…..' but Maan was cut by Geet and she said ' again your also telling the same….its not bauji's room its my room naa….' Saying this she pouted like a child…..

Maan sighed breath and said 'Geet its not your room... its bauji's room and u know he is not fine….and you're shouting in his room….if we disturb him he will fall ill again…..thats why i…' again Geet cut him and said 'Is he not well Maan…??What happened to him….??' She asked very slowly that Maan couldn't hear…. 'What I can't get you... speak loudly Geet…….' He asked not able to hear her….

'Uffooo…' Geet hit his head and asked Maan to come near her…Maan came towards her and she whispered in his ear 'u told na if we speak loud he will be disturbed that's why i'm speaking in a low voice….' Maan laughed at her and felt happy that she understood so easily and told in same tone in her ear 'Geet I told not to shout but never told you not to speak….so u can speak until u don't disturb others ok….'…..Geet beamed and said 'so can I talk in this voice…..' Maan nodded and said 'come I'll show your room…' both Geet and Maan went inside the mansion…………

'This is your room..so how is your room…..' Maan asked….Geet said so-so animatedly with her hands…..'oh so u don't like your room……but can i ask why?' Maan pouted....'Maan there is not even one toy and no barbies and not even a single toto……..' Geet said and made sad face…Maan smiled and said 'sorry but by evening u will get all your barbies, totos and motus……….' Geet hit him on his arm and said 'motu is not mine….'….'ok ok baba I wont bring him then…..'Maan said chuckling.

'Maan…..' she called gravely…Maan saw her and felt that something is wrong and asked 'what happened Geet why are you so pale…….'…….she showed her stomach and said 'im hungry……..' Maan forget completely about her food matter and told her to wait…….he went and brought her food and told her to eat…..

'Maan how can I eat…..feed me na……' She asked him very cutely....'I should feed but Geet you can eat no….' Maan said hesitatingly and saw her pout and said 'ok ok I'll feed you now don't be a dram queen…………' she laughed and ate happily from his hand………after that Maan made her sleep

She slept whole evening……….and when she woke up she saw her room fully decorated with so many barbies and tots(Teddy bears) and many more other toys……..she felt her heart on cloud nine and tried to shout and to her dismay Maan kept his hand on her mouth to stop her from shouting…..and both looked into each others eyes…..Geet had a glint in her eyes saying thanks through her eyes whereas Maan showed love in his eyes towards her.......'Ahhhhhhh' he shouted and shot daggers through his eyes towards Geet who bit his hand which is on her mouth and gave winning look………

Both laughed for quite sometime and Geet happily played with her new toys and Maan spent time seeing her playing……..Maan felt calm and peace seeing her play happily and felt so much relief seeing her like that………then he thought I think i'm concerned about her but when I see her lips why am i feeling so desperate to taste them and her face and he looked at her face which is full of life…..i just want to hold her tightly never to get her away from me……………I know thinking about her in that sense is not good but but my idiotic senses are not giving away her thoughts……I just happen to see this girl in the morning and i'm already thinking about her all the day…..and these  thoughts of mine are always thinking about loving her……….wait LOVE…..now what this means……….this girl is making me go all crazy and I have to get rid of these crazy thoughts………….

'So what my little princess is doing……….' Rishab came and sat beside Geet on her bed…….'hmmm…..i'm playing…' said as slowly as she can….Rishab didn't hear her and asked 'What princess I didn't hear u…..' Maan laughed at Geet and said 'Geet tell him loudly ……' 'I am playing…'She said in some what audible tone to Rishab but she didn't shout or make loud noise and looked at Maan and asked him with her eyes 'is this sound ok…..' Maan nodded his head and smiled…….seeing exchange of looks between Maan and Geet Rishab asked 'Arey wah i'm also here both of you can tell me what's going on between u both……..' 'Nothing bauji I told her not to shout before you loudly keeping your health in mind……..so she is speaking in low tone….' Maan said smilingly to his bauji………..

Rishab felt happy seeing her concern towards him and took his hand before her and said 'Friends………' Geet looked at Maan and asked his permission. after getting nod from him she happily gave her hand and said 'Friends……………..' both shook their hands……'by the way what should I call u friend……..' Geet asked innocently and Rishab said 'hmmm friend chalega…….' But Geet frowned and said 'can I call u bauji like Maan…..' and waited for his response….he laughed at her and said 'hmmmmm but on one condition…' ….'tell me whats the condition……….?' Geet asked doubtfully…..'I'll call u princess…is this deal ok for you princess…..' Rishab said actively after many days he is feeling life has come to him………..

'Uffooo tum bhi na bauji u already started calling me princess so why are you asking now…..' Geet said hitting her head…………seeing her like that both Maan and Rishab happily laughed…………..

Seeing both her husband and son smiling heartily Naina felt relief……after so many days her house is in good mood…….and in fact her family never finds time to interact but within one day this girl changed everything…….Naina also felt connected to Geet…………

After that day the house is so much in peace and lively due to Geet's antics…  her laughter, her play, her stupidity, her shouting's,  her stubbornness all this made three of them  more connected and attached to her……they never felt she is an outsider.....Rishab being in home connected to Geet so much that he plays with her and also does mischievous things with her like a kid……….and Naina also pampered Geet a lot……whenever Geet shows he hatred towards food.... Naina made her calm and fed her food with patience…….Naina also started being at home and spending most her time in house…….before she used to spend extra time in hospital but now for Geet she comes home early……….

Maan changed a lot in these two months……he never use to come home before midnight but now he comes sharply at 8 in the evening and sits with Geet and talk with her and took whole family outside which now included Geet outside ………and he also used to play with her and fight  with her equally if she cheats her in game………Both of them fought like tom and jerry and get good scoldings from Naina…..Maan being in her company lost his anger and became most patient man in the world…….actually he gets anger with in seconds for little things but now anger is something far away....he remains  calm and thinks about serious matters with utter patience………

Geet completely changed this family….before they were busy bee's but know they started feeling their lives being together……and Geet played very important role in their lives... without her they couldn't imagine their lives…..but all the three have their own insecurities about Geet………Geet never troubled anyone……everything is ok but dowzer always bark seeing her and Geet always Shout seeing his barking and this made house another dog house……

Present

Maan got up when first sun rays fell and tried to stretch his hands but found his hands holding something soft and saw Geet beside him hugging tightly and his hands wrapped protectively around her waist as tight as hers……..she is sleeping peacefully with smile playing on her lips….seeing Geet's face so calm Maan moved his lips towards Geet's face and kissed her forehead and kept his lips lingering there some time…..and saw her lips which seemed so luscious... seeing them he moved towards her lips and was about to kiss her when  Geet stirred in his arms then Maan came back to his senses and loosened his grip slowly making sure that he doesn't disturb her and got up and went to wash room…….

Maan saw his image in the mirror and felt disgusted for his behavior……how could he take advantage of Geet... she is innocent……for god sake she even don't know what he was about to do….thinking that he felt more ashamed of his actions...but  seeing her sleeping like that how could he control………during these two months Maan understood that he felt something for her so special which he never felt for anyone even Sameera………It wasn't definitely pity for her there was something else... He never felt so at peace even when he was with Sameera... He always felt complete when he was with her...  
External world didn't seem to bother him at all when he was with her...

Whenever he was with Sameera he always hesitated to keep his hand around her waist…he always felt awkward when he was a bit close with her ….and god knows how he felt when Sameera kissed him…….He spent time with her but never was at comfort to get intimate with her…He was the one who always maintained distance from her...

But with Geet he is completely different though she is child like girl from heart... he couldn't  stop his feelings on her though he kept them secret from everyone and also himself……Maan eventually felt like she is the one made for him when he saw her first……..but shrugged off his feelings as he is already committed but being with her... he couldn't stop his attraction towards her whenever they are together he felt a connected to he...r he always want her to be in his cage in his arms……when she hugs him he feel that this is only right thing that he had done so far in his life………….

But how can I love her……yes being with her in this two months he understood that this is not mere attraction but love for her…..then he is not sure how he fell for her………I already have Sameera…. everyone in their house know that he like Sameera………..even Sameera also knew that I like her but not love……when he proposed her..he  thought that gradually he can make this liking to love but when Geet entered the frame from nowhere the picture changed completely…………he is soooo  attracted to  Geet that now he couldn't see his future with Geet……….

He know that kissing her is wrong……but what can he do she is making him go crazy……only he knows how he is controlling his emotions and desire for her…….this is not the day he was about to kiss her everyday he finds Geet in his arms by the time  he gets up as she gets haunted by bad dreams and and upon seeing her smiling face loses his control …..

Maan thoughts are disturbed by Geet's calling outside…..'Maan come out yaar I want to use washrrom……' Maan came out and saw her hair all messed looking so cute in that avatar…….'Don't shout princess……go and use it…..' He Came out and gave her space to go in……..

After using his washroom she came out and took seat beside him who was reading news paper......'Geet how many times I have told you not to come to my room in night and sleep beside me…..' Maan asked exaggeratedly ……..'Maan what to do I have a bad dream that's why I came………' Geet said while taking her toto in her hand and started playing……..Maan don't know how to say that how much she disturbs his heart………..without her knowledge she is rising his desire more and more day by day……………'Maannnnnn…' she shouted literally…

'What princess?? what happened ?? why did u shout?' Maan asked her with concern seeing her tension face…….'Maan we have to go for movie and I didn't get ready….uffoooo…….' telling this she jumped from his bed and shouted while going to her room 'Maan u also get ready I don't want to miss name part also……' and ran to her room….'Geet…..Geet…..its 7 in the morning bacha…..movie is at 4pm……' but no use she already have gone……

'Maannnnn' again she shouted after 5mins from her room….Maan shooked his head and left to her room where he saw all her dresses are around her room…….'princess………' he shouted….'what is all this…..why did u scatter your dresses all over the room……..'…..'Maan what can I do……I didn't find one good dress for movie…..i'm searching…..' she said still searching her wardrobe………'Geet for that you took all your dresses out…..what's this childishness Geet……can't u search keeping all this in there places as it is….' He asked very seriously…….

'how can I search like that…..leave it u don't know anything…..anyways I called u here to select dress Maan……' she asked him in sweet manner to make his anger run away………'she surely know how to melt me…..' he thought and came to help her……after complete half an hour Geet accepted one dress………'thank you Maan you're very good…u solved my problem…..i love you Maan she told and hugged him…..' without knowing Geet is making Maan go numb by her physical contacts……..

'Maan……are you sure naaa this dress suits me……' Geet asked doubtfully…..Maan gave one last look with that Geet said 'Ok ok…' and started to undress….'Geet what are you doing…….i'm here before you……' he said warningly but she told 'So what Maan…' and started releasing the knot of her skirt……'Princess stop it…' but she didn't listen…'Ok I'll go outside then u do…t……' muttering himself he went out of the room and thought 'one day this girl will surely kill me…….'

Geet came already in beautiful black three fourth tight pant and light pink sleeveless shirt and with the help of his mother she got her hair in a ponytail……she is looking as the definition of SIMPLE ………….both went out and had their lunch outside doing fully masti and after that both went for movie and had good galla time and after movie both went to park which is near by their home and  played till night and came to home…..

Both Maan and Geet came home and settled in couch which is in living room….feeling thirsty Maan went to get some water for himself and came to Geet and said 'Geet its already late…..and i'm hungry come we shall have dinner……' Maan said and turned to her side and saw her sleeping on couch..

He admired her beauty…as usual she is sleeping like 3 months baby cuddled in couch and her face resembling first rain drop of the monsoon…..seeing her face he forgot everything…….sat with her caressing her face ever so softly……..

'She slept…' Naina came and sat otherside of Geet on the couch and caressed her hair…..'Hmmmmm….finally…..but she didn't take her dinner…' Maan said still caressing her face….' Ohooo then lets wake her up Maan….' She said moved her hand to wake her but Maan stopped her and said 'No ma she ate outside before coming home.. let her sleep she is tired today….' He said seeing her face lovingly……

'Maan what did u think about her…..' Naina asked him very slowly fearing that he would get angry….'Maan…' but Maan stopped her and said 'Ill take her to her room……' He took Geet in his arms and went to her room….

The following 83 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subsvahc123psruthiinlwgeettaniakhaled48rostaasimainusemkd.70neetugarg123SonalMGmishtikhuranaginny_2mans22joa123marziaitsallabtGURTIKavyaNaik123shona2010bhakbhartifanjuhi_ansarihansasmaprathyusmiling-BeingAppy-swetaa100richu26devirajumounacutykavya.sravyalallulal2010shivangi783dimpzzabina03muskaan...TressaEscapistArsheelasree.maneetCuteTommyRukhluvMaancharlie1950sonali_22.sireesha.dmg_roks_antarabismazaman2000maanmishtistarasdfIqbal Neha1unknown.puthbd670816Innocent02.ramya-gurtian.cyum321Doracakenats0101basicquestion1jssoodNiharika.NairEccentric.Beinghermosoammu5esha143sweet cherryswetha10kooliioJulybaby22-afsha-charmed ones*Dakoo_Minzy*KaSh-Maneet-Fanhinal_maaneet--aarthi--rsroopali_BlackPearl_6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sona-raiShalvemillie_maaneetmaanseejasraj123-BlushaLicious-pickachuibelieveinpink

lallulal2010

Goldie

lallulal2010

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
plz add me 2 the pm list....i sent buddy request...

.Suhasini.

maanmishti

Goldie

maanmishti

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
hey i love your ff so much....i was waiting for this update....anyway you made the day by giving so long update.....but plzzz can you update soon...plzzzzz dont kepp us waiting....

anyways today update was amazing,romantic,awesome...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

.Suhasini.

.sireesha.

Goldie

.sireesha.

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG Thats Fabulous Dear
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Loved it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muchHeart
Thats a very Different story and Thats Lovely
Thats written soooooooooooooooooooooooooo well DearThumbs Up
Ur Amazing DearStar
Pls Add me to ur PM List
Eagerly waiting for the next part
Pls Update Soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Suhasini.ramaheshcharmed ones

Post Reply New Post

Go to top